Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Don't Show Her Too Much Love When You Are Broke! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Show Her Too Much Love When You Are Broke! (1110 Views)

" I Love When My Ass Is Being Squeezed" Slay Queen Said. (video) / Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Show Her Too Much Love When You Are Broke! by seiyefa007(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
A normal Nigerian girl would say she likes a God fearing, handsome, big cucumber and romantic man.

But those are all lies to make you fall in love with them and be their slaves/sugar daddy at young age. The minute they see someone better, they will start finding loop holes that you have to leave you for good.

No long story. The only way to keep a Nigerian girl with you without her looking for a breakup is:

1. Make big money

2. If you dont have money, lie bro, big lies. girls like lies. the moment you say you are poor. you are finished.

With these you can bleep the finest Nigeria girl in 3 days.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Don't Show Her Too Much Love When You Are Broke! by abdeiz(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Not all naija girls Mr man, go down this path and you may never find true love. even if you rich pass saraki
Re: Don't Show Her Too Much Love When You Are Broke! by seiyefa007(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
you are the reason why boys dey spend heaven and earth and still get heart broken. if you are not ready for marriage dont fall in love and dont spend like mumu. keep atleast 3 girlfriends. na so one guy hang himself for my area because of one mumu girl that breaked his heart.
Re: Don't Show Her Too Much Love When You Are Broke! by tosyne2much(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
It's very obvious the OP is battling with low self esteem
Re: Don't Show Her Too Much Love When You Are Broke! by DarkMagic(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
And that is a very dead advice
Re: Don't Show Her Too Much Love When You Are Broke! by paiz: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
OK
Re: Don't Show Her Too Much Love When You Are Broke! by Lalas247(f): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's very obvious the OP is battling with low self esteem
Savage beyond repair grin
Re: Don't Show Her Too Much Love When You Are Broke! by tosyne2much(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Savage beyond repair grin
How you wan take keep your babe if you dey broke and you no come still dey romantic? cheesy
Re: Don't Show Her Too Much Love When You Are Broke! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
seiyefa007:
you are the reason why boys dey spend heaven and earth and still get heart broken. if you are not ready for marriage dont fall in love and dont spend like mumu. keep atleast 3 girlfriends. na so one guy hang himself for my area because of one mumu girl that breaked his heart.
Who was your English teacher?
Re: Don't Show Her Too Much Love When You Are Broke! by Divay22(f): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
All this ones way never see many girls, go just come here open thread, begin dey yarn dust. angry
Re: Don't Show Her Too Much Love When You Are Broke! by mumumugu(m): 1:32am On Sep 26, 2017
broke niga should first take care of himself before looking at girls
Re: Don't Show Her Too Much Love When You Are Broke! by seiyefa007(m): 8:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Divay22:
All this ones way never see many girls, go just come here open thread, begin dey yarn dust. angry

this is how a nigga dat tinks with his preek sounds.. foolish boy. dey mumu dey go. u nor go keep like 3 gf.. dey mumu wit one girl, dem go sqwash ur hrt

(1) (Reply)

6 Little Lies That Every Wife Says To Her Husband / Shocking Story Of Mad Couple Married For Over 22years / I Have Never Rejected My Woman Sexual Move But The Reverse Is Not The Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.