Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,078 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Need Help With Direction - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help With Direction (333011 Views)

Please Help Me Out With Direction In Lagos... / Please Help Me With Direction. / Plz Help Me With Direction In Ijebu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 15, 2018
CrazyRichNig:

Please how do I get to mobolaji bank anthony way, Ikeja from mile 2?

Option 1: mile 2--oshodi--ikeja along--mobolaji bank Anthony
from mile 2 get to oshodi isale (where the railway crosses) from oshodi isale board shogunle-ladipo-ikeja along bus, alight at ikeja along, then walk into the street by your right (as if you're heading to computer village) then board maryland bus. depending on where exactly on mobolaji bank-anthony way you're heading to cos there various bus stops in mobolaji bank-anthony way (there's unity, abule onigbagbo, nitel, leventis)

option 2: mile 2--oshodi--Maryland--ikeja (mobolaji bank Anthony way)
from mile 2 get to oshodi (charity), from oshodi board ketu-ojota-maryland bus, alight @ maryland, from Maryland board Ikeja bus. depending on where exactly on mobolaji bank-anthony way i would have given the exact bus stop you should alight.

personally i would prefer option 2.
all the best. if you're not to clear pls let me know. cheers

2 Likes

Re: Need Help With Direction by CrazyRichNig(f): 10:31pm On May 15, 2018
nelem:

Option 1: mile 2--oshodi--ikeja along--mobolaji bank Anthony
from mile 2 get to oshodi isale (where the railway crosses) from oshodi isale board shogunle-ladipo-ikeja along bus, alight at ikeja along, then walk into the street by your right (as if you're heading to computer village) then board maryland bus. depending on where exactly on mobolaji bank-anthony way you're heading to cos there various bus stops in mobolaji bank-anthony way (there's unity, abule onigbagbo, nitel, leventis)

option 2: mile 2--oshodi--Maryland--ikeja (mobolaji bank Anthony way)
from mile 2 get to oshodi (charity), from oshodi board ketu-ojota-maryland bus, alight @ maryland, from Maryland board Ikeja bus. depending on where exactly on mobolaji bank-anthony way i would have given the exact bus stop you should alight.

personally i would prefer option 2.
all the best. if you're not to clear pls let me know. cheers

I'm going to afriglobal at unity. Thanks a lot
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 15, 2018
CrazyRichNig:

I'm going to afriglobal at unity. Thanks a lot

alright. just follow any of the descriptions & remind the conductor you'll drop at unity.
good luck
Re: Need Help With Direction by CrazyRichNig(f): 9:48am On May 16, 2018
nelem:

alright. just follow any of the descriptions & remind the conductor you'll drop at unity.
good luck

Thanks. How do I get to Ijanikin from there?
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 16, 2018
CrazyRichNig:

Thanks. How do I get to Ijanikin from there?

ijaniki should be along lagos-badagry expressway. i really don't about that route. i just know you can go from mile 2
Re: Need Help With Direction by CrazyRichNig(f): 7:50am On May 17, 2018
nelem:

ijaniki should be along lagos-badagry expressway. i really don't about that route. i just know you can go from mile 2

I asked people around. I used Ikeja - Egbeda - Igbo elerin 1st gate - Ijanikin
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 9:06am On May 17, 2018
CrazyRichNig:

I asked people around. I used Ikeja - Egbeda - Igbo elerin 1st gate - Ijanikin

that's great. i wasn't too sure hence i didn't give an exact description.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Zuri24: 8:12am On May 26, 2018
Please how do I get to Ajah from maryland bus stop
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 26, 2018
Zuri24:
Please how do I get to Ajah from maryland bus stop

Maryland--cms--ajah OR
maryland--obalende--ajah

from Maryland get to obalende or cms, from there board lekki-ajah bus. tell the conductor the bus stop you're heading to.
cheers
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
please how do i get to iyana ipaja from ojota area
Re: Need Help With Direction by beejayvince(m): 4:30am On Jun 24, 2018
Direction needed, please.

What's the best/cheapest way to get to Chicken Republic, Opebi, from Boundary or Mile 2?
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
beejayvince:
Direction needed, please.

What's the best/cheapest way to get to Chicken Republic, Opebi, from Boundary or Mile 2?

mile 2--oshodi--ikeja along--opebi/allen
Re: Need Help With Direction by beejayvince(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
nelem:

mile 2--oshodi--ikeja along--opebi/allen

Thank you very much.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Freethought(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
Please guys, help a brother out. I need directions.. From ikorodu to marina. I'm actually going to the Anglican cathedral at Marina.. Please how do I get there from ikorodu..

Thank you
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2018
Freethought:
Please guys, help a brother out. I need directions.. From ikorodu to marina. I'm actually going to the Anglican cathedral at Marina.. Please how do I get there from ikorodu..

Thank you

ikorodu--cms
from ikorodu board the brt heading to cms, alight at cms then cross to other side of the road and walk to where you're headed. if it's the Cathedral Church of CHRIST, you will easily see it.
cheers
Re: Need Help With Direction by Freethought(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2018
nelem:

ikorodu--cms
from ikorodu board the brt heading to cms, alight at cms then cross to other side of the road and walk to where you're headed. if it's the Cathedral Church of CHRIST, you will easily see it.
cheers

Ah!! God bless you my broda... So na cms marina dey?! Na wa oo. Ignorance is truly a disease..

Thankz once again bro.. Really appreciate this
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2018
Freethought:

Ah!! God bless you my broda... So na cms marina dey?! Na wa oo. Ignorance is truly a disease..

Thankz once again bro.. Really appreciate this

GOD bless bro. na so na. Marina can e asily accessed from leventis cms tbs bus stops. all the best man
Re: Need Help With Direction by achimugu18: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
nelem:

GOD bless bro. na so na. Marina can e asily accessed from leventis cms tbs bus stops. all the best man

please I need direction to Irawo bus stop, Owode Ajegunle from berger. the cheapest rout. it's urgent please
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
achimugu18:

please I need direction to Irawo bus stop, Owode Ajegunle from berger. the cheapest rout. it's urgent please

the Berger around ojodu abi?? if yes then

Berger--ketu--owode/ajegunle

from Berger enter ketu bus, you'll drop at the last bus stop which is ketu. ensure you enter the one that gets to ketu through ikosi. from ketu cross to the other side of the road & board owode-ajegunle bus. depending on the bus stop you're heading (whether owode/weighbridge/irawo/Thomas) you let the conductor know.

if it's not the berger at ojodu then please let me know.
cheers
Re: Need Help With Direction by Lovelypet28: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2018
How do i get to imota shopping complex ifako gbagada from surulere
Re: Need Help With Direction by iamktmboi: 3:23am On Jul 19, 2018
i need direction to Chevy Estate from Sango using Public Transport System please, thanks.
Re: Need Help With Direction by topstar1: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2018
Please, I need direction to Bendel Close from Ikotun.
It's urgent please
Re: Need Help With Direction by shegazy50(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Pls I need direction from oshodi to Falomo(Ikoyi)
And
From Falomo ikoyi to Aagbara

Its urgent pls

Thanks
Re: Need Help With Direction by Vinahh: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Please I need directions from Agungi to Gbagada general hospital.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 07, 2018
Vinahh:
Please I need directions from Agungi to Gbagada general hospital.

lekki--obalende--gbagada

from lekki ajah get a bus to obalende, from obalende get oshodi-iyana oworo bus, tell the conductor/driver you will alight at gbagada general hospital. then walk into the road by your right
Re: Need Help With Direction by realfond(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good evening. Please I need help with direction from Ajah to Opic Bus stop, Isheri, Ojodu Berger. Thank you.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2018
realfond:
Good evening. Please I need help with direction from Ajah to Opic Bus stop, Isheri, Ojodu Berger. Thank you.

ajah--obalende--iyana oworo--opic

from ajah get to obalende, from obalende board berger-mowe-ibafo bus, remember to tell the conductor you will alight at opic

OR

from ajah get to to obalende, from obalende board a bus to iyana oworo, from iyana oworo board berger-mowe-ibafo bus, then alight at opic
Re: Need Help With Direction by Thatnawtichick(f): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Good evening. Please how do i get to lekki conservation center from ikorodu
Re: Need Help With Direction by realfond(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2018
Thank you very much. I appreciate.

nelem:

ajah--obalende--iyana oworo--opic

from ajah get to obalende, from obalende board berger-mowe-ibafo bus, remember to tell the conductor you will alight at opic

OR

from ajah get to to obalende, from obalende board a bus to iyana oworo, from iyana oworo board berger-mowe-ibafo bus, then alight at opic
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
Good evening. Please how do i get to lekki conservation center from ikorodu

ikorodu--cms--lekki/ajah

from ikorodu get to cms, from cms board lekki-ajah bus, tell the conductor you will drop at the conservation centre. i cant really say the bus stop but the conservation center is after chevron. so just be observant once you pass chevron (chevron is by the left), the conservation center by your right
Re: Need Help With Direction by Margaret1010(f): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hello. Pls how do i get to commercial avenue, yaba? I'm coming from ajah.
Re: Need Help With Direction by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
Margaret1010:
Hello. Pls how do i get to commercial avenue, yaba? I'm coming from ajah.

ajah--obalende or cms--yaba

from ajah get to obalende/cms, from obalende/cms board yaba. from yaba you can drop at Agnes or sabo, commercial ave shouldn't be far from there. also remember to notify the conductor...
all the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.