Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:39 PM

Divorce: Wife Asks Court To Place Husband On Six Months’ Probation - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Divorce: Wife Asks Court To Place Husband On Six Months’ Probation (1744 Views)

African Countries With The Highest Divorce Rate / Six Months Hair Styling Apprenticeship Program In Lagos / Lady Asks Hairstylist For A Particular Hairstyle, But Got This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divorce: Wife Asks Court To Place Husband On Six Months’ Probation by DanielTos(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
A Customary Court sitting in Ikole - Ekiti on Monday adjourned hearing in a divorce case to March 28 , 2018 , after a housewife , Mrs Adenike Ogunsakin , prayed it to place her husband, Olamide Olabode on a six - month probation that he would be of good behaviour. Adenike had filed for the divorce of her nine - year marriage to Olamide over alleged constant physical abuse by her husband. At the last adjourned date , the President of the Court , Mrs Yemisi Ojo , who sued for amicable resolution of the matter, ordered the embattled couple to seek family members ’ intervention . But at the resumed hearing on Monday, the petitioner told the court that some family members had intervened with the husband’s promise to a turn a new leaf . She, however , urged the court to place her husband on six months ’ probation before she could file for withdrawal of the case . Adenike told the court that the period would allow her to do a proper - behavioural- change assessment of Olamide as he had promised both families. “ I want to inform the court that as directed that we should allow family members to intervene on the last adjourned date , our families had settled the matter for us. ” At the resolution meeting of both parties, my husband promised to change for good and has started towing that line of good behaviour. “ But I want the court to give me six months to place him on probation if he will truly change because we have had such amicable settlements in the past only for my husband to renege on his promises, ” she told the court.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Be Launching Our Offline Shop With Massive Price Slash / Classic Makeup Kit With Brushes, LED Watch And Free Bag. / Affordable Lugauages Nd Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.