Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp (42082 Views)

Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau / Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
Village people at work

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Niyeal(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Say no to recall threading on Twitter support Quadri no.#notorecall
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by nextstep(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
But why are we calling out village people like this? Wetin dem do? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by enemyofprogress: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Step mother and village witches at work

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by feyimen: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
the guy is to blame, the school Also for clearing a student which is suppose not to be..
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by uzoormah(m): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
What a man sows.....
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Ayowande1997(m): 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Iba Eyin Iya mi o Eyin Lajapa Jori O Eyin Latifun Joronro Obalanta...

I doff my hat o
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Microsoft10:
The management of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has recalled a graduate of the College, Quadri Adewale Fasasi, from the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC).

Fasasi was alleged to have been involved in examinations fraud. Fasasi and another student had had outstanding cases pending.

It was learnt that Fasasi was wrongly cleared for national service by the College and based on a petition, the management wrote to the Director General of NYSC, Abuja, demanding for the his recall.

The letter dated July 19, 2017 and signed by Deputy Registrar, Mrs. T.A. Obadimu, reads: ‘’Mr. Fasasi has a pending academic case in the college. He was wrongly listed on the graduand list for 2014/2015 academic year’’.

Fasasi, Higher Diploma student in Accountancy department with matriculation F/HD/12/3610016 and with call letter number NYSC/YCT 10016/373713, Daily Sun gathered, was involved in examination malpractice with one other student. He was said to have used his connection to get clearance.

Investigations further revealed that Fasasi, who is also a staff of the College and another student had faced the Students Investigations Exam Committee and were found guilty. The panel had recommended that both should repeat HND II.

A source told Daily Sun that, ‘’Rather than repeat HND II, he (Fasasi) used his connection as a staff and got cleared for NYSC to Ondo State. The other student found out and petitioned the management thus prompting the recall of Fasasi from NYSC’’.

The Director, Public Relations of YABATECH, Dr. Charles Oni, had promised, last week, to get the management’s reaction to the recall but as at the time of filling this report, he hads not responded.

Report a problem

http://sunnewsonline.com/yabatech-recalls-student-from-nysc-camp/amp/

Wow u mean say my post make front page. Woooooooooow so happy though not first time sha but 1st time on this Microsoft10 acct. Bottle of coke for all of you all. Love you

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Estiara(f): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
leonard002:
Village people at work

I don't think so. It could be a case of whatever you sow, you reap.
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Moborlarh(f): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Village witches at work. grin

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Awon aye.....Somebori don table dis guy file go dia hand o
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Estiara:

I don't think so. It could be a case of whatever you sow, you reap.
Fine girl how are you
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by chigo003(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
This guy village people made a terrible phone call.

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by erobes: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ohh village people,how strong thou art
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Yesbody: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Sorry...I just can't resist saying this. ..

Village WiFi is 5G.

This would be extremely painful to the guy.

Mr Quadri go and beg the old women ooo

Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nice one from NYSC/YCT. The Fasasi guy should go and repeat HND 2. Corrupt guy.
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by GeneralOjukwu: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yesbody:

Yesbody's mother is a spermbank and a useless wh0re. the father a fagg0t
:

You are an idiot for posting this rubbish here

Yesbody. ..I pity you. I understand your plight having such parents

2 Likes

Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by TutorV(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Some people sef! If you want to fail, why don't you fail honorably? Guys on nairaland will shouting up and down his village: ṣe na him village people ask him to cheat during the exams? Obviously he will be fired from his job as the school might not condone a verified and convicted cheating staff. People go spoil their own lives finish and will be shouting village people. Nigerians with yeye sentiments.
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Electronzeez(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
YABATECH is a terrorist organisation for such an offside call . grin.

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Ollysma: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is terrible
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Klington: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
yabatech no come get chill at all....

Which kan wahala be this one

I just come here come Taya for una

Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by akilo1: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
the era of recall,recall senator dino,recall saraiki
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by gebest: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dino Melaye is next to be RECALLED, weda nysc or senate, recall na recall.
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Examination Malpractice for my school na expulsion na, which kain repeat b dis...mtcheww

All in all highhandedness still dey involve.
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Abudu2000(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
When ur village ppl decide to pay u an oct 1st visit grin
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Emeka71(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Microsoft10:
The management of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has recalled a graduate of the College, Quadri Adewale Fasasi, from the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC).

Fasasi was alleged to have been involved in examinations fraud. Fasasi and another student had had outstanding cases pending.

It was learnt that Fasasi was wrongly cleared for national service by the College and based on a petition, the management wrote to the Director General of NYSC, Abuja, demanding for the his recall.

The letter dated July 19, 2017 and signed by Deputy Registrar, Mrs. T.A. Obadimu, reads: ‘’Mr. Fasasi has a pending academic case in the college. He was wrongly listed on the graduand list for 2014/2015 academic year’’.

Fasasi, Higher Diploma student in Accountancy department with matriculation F/HD/12/3610016 and with call letter number NYSC/YCT 10016/373713, Daily Sun gathered, was involved in examination malpractice with one other student. He was said to have used his connection to get clearance.

Investigations further revealed that Fasasi, who is also a staff of the College and another student had faced the Students Investigations Exam Committee and were found guilty. The panel had recommended that both should repeat HND II.

A source told Daily Sun that, ‘’Rather than repeat HND II, he (Fasasi) used his connection as a staff and got cleared for NYSC to Ondo State. The other student found out and petitioned the management thus prompting the recall of Fasasi from NYSC’’.

The Director, Public Relations of YABATECH, Dr. Charles Oni, had promised, last week, to get the management’s reaction to the recall but as at the time of filling this report, he hads not responded.

Report a problem

Corruption is very rampant in that department because that is the samr drpartment I finished from and I witnessed corruption where they manupulate results in fact I'm begining to doubt results from thrrr though my result is genuine.
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Emeka71(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Microsoft10:

Report a problem

Corruption is very rampant in that department because that is the same drpartment I finished from and I witnessed corruption where they manupulate results in fact I'm begining to doubt results from thrrr though my result is genuine.
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by lekanamazing(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin
leonard002:
Village people at work
is awa work o grin
leonard002:
Village people at work
is awa work o
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
An accounting student for that matter . Future accountant . No. integrity . What a shame .
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by ogtavia(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
The sniper way dey work for im village people na oversabi.....they were like

Village People : He seems to be out of our reach but we still want to get him.
Sniper : Say no more

1 Like

Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
samzzycash:
Village people right now..
We don catch am...
LOL.... THIS REALLY GOT ME
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Gtuns(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
village people right now in falz voice :is our work ooo

meanwhile :
are you a business owner, organization, religion leader etc. and you need a website?
are you worried of the high cost of creating a website? worry no more you can really get a full built standard website for free. contact me on whatsap 07032322299 and clear ur doubt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three ‘Missing’ Female-Undergraduates Found In Dubai / Trouble Looms In OAU As Men In Uniform Get Ready To Zoom Into Action ! / JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.