Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,202 members, 7,780,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:54 PM

How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? (15339 Views)

Which App Consumes More Data On Your Phone The Most? / VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / First 5 Things You Should Do After Buying A Brand New Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? by MillionDollars: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2017
364 days
Re: How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? by nenergy(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2017
drlaykay:

I can place a bet that you didn't read the post before commenting. grin
You're not entirely Wrong! I did skim through sha. I disagree that batteries can be used out of the box...first charge is important. My comment is out of experience. I realised my battery takes a while to drop from 100% if I allow it charge a little longer after it hit 100% than when i disconnect my charger immediately its 100%
Re: How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? by tuscani: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Cool
Re: How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? by Silvertrinity(f): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2017
Does charging phones with laptop kill batteries.
Re: How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? by HarveyDeven: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2017
I remember when you had to format your battery if the phone is new, by charging it three times. It was 2005, 2006...
Re: How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? by gabe: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
monlawal:

You said my mind. Is Li Polymer the same as lithium ion
it is. polymer component was added in the build to make it safer. plays no part in the core battery itself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? by Behankey(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Should have seen this since yesterday. Told my colleague to charge her new Tecno Spark full before using. Thing is I'll always charge full before using over and over again
Re: How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? by attention007(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
Silvertrinity:
Does charging phones with laptop kill batteries.

Nope but it kills the laptop battery cells
Re: How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? by Silvertrinity(f): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
attention007:

Nope but it kills the laptop battery cells
Okay, thanks.
Re: How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? by attention007(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Silvertrinity:

Okay, thanks.
No p
Re: How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? by lastbaff(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
shiftback:
Hey Guys
So I remember sometime back when every time you bought a new device you had to be prepared to charge it for at least 6 hours before you could start using your device.
What about Li-po batteries?
Re: How Long Should You Charge Your Phone The First Time After Buying It? by paolokonqueror(m): 2:40am On Sep 27, 2017
This is very informative. Lol I just had some memories about when we always needed to charge phones (that were already fully charged grin grin ) before usage simply because they were new. When I bought my L9 + earlier this year I asked the store technician if I should charge it before usage and he was like "which year be this"? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry Mep Zero(0)& Bb Unlocking / How To Capture, Edit And Post 3D Photos On Facebook. / How To Stop Whatsapp From Sharing Your Data With Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.