Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,996 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? (1129 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Ezi39: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Just as I titled it, what should I do?
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by VargasVee(m): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Beg her for what exactly

Is she holding the key your life? Time you let that arrogant thing out of ya life
undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Softorgasm(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nope dont beg her, try to make her realize where she is at fault, but while doing that, dnt shout at her, tell her calmly.. Then settle it with a kiss and tell her you love her, But dnt beg her.

1 Like

Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Don't just beg her help her wash her panties as well. angry
Stupid thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Kennyprince: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Any woman who can't feel remorseful and so apologize for her wrong is not worth keeping her.

she shd be sorry for her wrongs, which shows respect and interest in the relationship

1 Like

Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by luminouz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rokia2:
Don't just beg her help her wash her panties as well. angry
Stupid thread.
Rokibumbum!!! cheesy
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by generalbush(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Why should you?

Life isn't apologizing all the time!! I rather be single than keep begging someone who hurts you on purpose because they know you are gonna beg along the line.

1 Like

Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by FemiEddy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ezi39:
Be a man, Never apologize for been right

2 Likes

Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Crownadex(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
don't dull ur action bro
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Crownadex(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
don't dull ur action bro
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
If you love being controlled and taken advantage of, beg her...
Ezi39:
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
why not lick the floor she walks on ,whilst begging for her forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by BlackDBagba: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
generalbush:
Why should you?

Life isn't apologizing all the time!! I rather be single than keep begging someone who hurts you on purpose because they know you are gonna beg along the line.
You are right. Some folks in relationship feel that because you love them, they have right to misbehave, forgetting that a person that is loved can be unloved, forgetting that we all had ex that we once loved with all our heart and the ex was still unloved.

I just laugh.

1 Like

Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Don't beg her at all, seriously don't beg for love, if you both are in love, there will be no begging for love.

Try talking to her, if she still expect you to apologize, move on with your life, she doesn't love you enough.
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
I've met a lot of pricks in my time but you, sir, are a fūçkīñg cactus undecided
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Cool23(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Beg Ko show her that you fit vex pass her
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by generalbush(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
I
Sabrina18:
You are right. Some folks in relationship feel that because you love them, they have right to misbehave, forgetting that a person that is loved can be unloved, forgetting that we all had ex that we once loved with all our heart and the ex was still unloved.

I just laugh.

First time you supported my point of view. Should I feel excited?

Still waiting for the day you jump at me indiscriminately again. Ama just chew you up.
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by makydebbie(f): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Everyone just brings their stupid issues and rhetorical questions to nl.
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yes! Thats Maturity beyond Imagination... Check My Signature
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Everyone just brings their stupid issues and rhetorical questions to nl.
i Dont tolerate It Too... Check My Signature. Thank Me Later
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by makydebbie(f): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
DeadRat:
i Dont tolerate It Too... Check My Signature. Thank Me Later
I'll check it out hun.
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
I'll check it out hun.
may Your Life Never Run Dry. My Dear
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by makydebbie(f): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
DeadRat:
may Your Life Never Run Dry. My Dear
Amen, you too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by walepackage(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dont just beg alone,buy gift to compliment the begging.Lover boi
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by fuckboys: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
makydebbie:
Amen, you too. smiley
so na to marry born pikin na him dey hungry you, na so you put am for your DP

And she no dey work oo, this one go be liability for marriage

Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Apina(m): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
I can very well see u begging to gain access to your own house before the end of this year undecided
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by PatriotTemidayo: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Are you without your manhood? grin

Keep Begging, Shey o gbo? cry

Will you beg for the rest of your life?
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Akinbahm(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2017
Apologize and make sure you bleep the hell out of her but don't forget to let her make use of the door that leads to your heart after the bleeping....
Re: Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't know the kind of guys being born these days.. They stopped giving birth to real men after my set. Back in the 50's

(1) (Reply)

Can You Figure Out What Is Wrong With This Photo? (HIV Test Edition) / I Am In Deep Shit, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me / Types Of Guys To Avoid Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.