Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

What Is The Difference Between Seeing Someone And Dating Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between Seeing Someone And Dating Someone? (679 Views)

I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Seeing Someone And Dating Someone? by thestevens: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Please what is the difference between seeing someone and dating someone, this got me confused today and I couldn't explain myself oo.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Seeing Someone And Dating Someone? by VargasVee(m): 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
When you're seeing someone, it's not labeled. You guys could be dating or nah, it could end without both emotions torn.

Dating, it's defined.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Seeing Someone And Dating Someone? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Seeing is believing. Dating is realising.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Seeing Someone And Dating Someone? by flexxyworld(m): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Seeing someone - just whiling away your time with someone, could potentially be the main person or you enjoy their company but nothing official/serious yet I. e under consideration.

While dating is just when you accept you in a romantic relationship with someone..

NOTE- it's is based on research and experience. Thank you
Re: What Is The Difference Between Seeing Someone And Dating Someone? by BlackDBagba: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
I don't know grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Seeing Someone And Dating Someone? by Softorgasm(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
seeing someone is like having a kind of sexual relationship with someone with no emotion attach, the type that leads to nowhere.. while dating someone is the type that leads to somewhere...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Seeing Someone And Dating Someone? by kalufelix(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Seeing Ijeoma... Asin Seeing Her Thing

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Seeing Someone And Dating Someone? by thestevens: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nice.. thanks
flexxyworld:
Seeing someone - just whiling away your time with someone, could potentially be the main person or you enjoy their company but nothing official/serious yet I. e under consideration.

While dating is just when you accept you in a romantic relationship with someone..

NOTE- it's is based on research and experience. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today's My Birthday! / Introvert Seeking For Friendship / For All This Planning On Missing Church Today....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.