Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? (1507 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Graduate Front Desk And Admin Officer At Development Alternatives, Inc (DAI) / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? by febo15(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
I got an interview invitation for an agent monitoring role in Diamond Bank, with out an aptitude test. Who got the same

Re: Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? by Tamass: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Subject to verification..i smell something fishy
Re: Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? by 9jajoseph: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Its a pure scam, which one is Dia-Mond Back PLC?, Banks like Diamond Bank would contact you through mail to make it more profession, That's how they extort a money from my friend with one Toyota fuel state instead of Total. Be wise. Even if you type Dia-mond back on Google it will auto correct it into diamond bank....... if you have enough airtime call the number and insult the idiot life

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? by Artistree: 12:09am On Sep 26, 2017
Tamass:
Subject to verification..i smell something fishy
u connect is real and yes, they recruit for Diamond bank.
Re: Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? by SilverG33k(m): 3:53am On Sep 26, 2017
Artistree:

u connect is real and yes, they recruit for Diamond bank.
As far as I'm tech-wise, you can send bulk sms with customised sender id like U-connect but not Diamond Bank because Bank is a restricted word, also when you see dia-mond bank, it clearly shows that the attacker is trying to bypass restricted words by using dia-mond bank instead of diamond bank...

Except otherwise you applied earlier to diamond bank, this sms is subjected to scam

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? by febo15(m): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2017
9jajoseph:
Its a pure scam, which one is Dia-Mond Back PLC?, Banks like Diamond Bank would contact you through mail to make it more profession, That's how they extort a money from my friend with one Toyota fuel state instead of Total. Be wise. Even if you type Dia-mond back on Google it will auto correct it into diamond bank....... if you have enough airtime call the number and insult the idiot life
thanks Sir!
Re: Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? by Welcomme: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? by 9jajoseph: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2017
SilverG33k:

As far as I'm tech-wise, you can send bulk sms with customised sender id like U-connect but not Diamond Bank because Bank is a restricted word, also when you see dia-mond bank, it clearly shows that the attacker is trying to bypass restricted words by using dia-mond bank instead of diamond bank...

Except otherwise you applied earlier to diamond bank, this sms is subjected to scam
You took the Words right out of my mouth or should I say Out of my thumb
Re: Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? by Welcomme: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2017
Febo15, did u apply for any job with Uconnect? Where do u reside?
Re: Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? by febo15(m): 8:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Welcomme:
Febo15, did u apply for any job with Uconnect? Where do u reside?
I know nothing about Uconnect. I reside in Plateau State.
Re: Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? by Artistree: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2017
SilverG33k:

I get ya point...
Re: Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? by Welcomme: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Febo15, I want to confirm something concerning this, ur result, is it OND, HND or Bsc? Which one do u have.. Just wanna confirm something from someone.
Re: Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? by febo15(m): 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Welcomme:
Febo15, I want to confirm something concerning this, ur result, is it OND, HND or Bsc? Which one do u have.. Just wanna confirm something from someone.
BS.c
Re: Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2017
febo15:
I got an interview invitation for an agent monitoring role in Diamond Bank, with out an aptitude test. Who got the same

hmmmn. If u are within the state of invitation give it a try. Fidelity sends SMS and not mail till the final stage although with a customised name as bulk SMS. GNLD always invite prospects scheduled for the next day (so that one won't get tangible info about the coy) but this has a 3 days notification period for u to prepare in advance. So my friend since nobody has concrete info about its credibility I would advice u give it a shot and watch ur back while u do only if u are in the invited state...
Re: Pls Help Me. Who Got This Dai-mond Bank Invitation? by febo15(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2017
excellence123:

hmmmn. If u are within the state of invitation give it a try. Fidelity sends SMS and not mail till the final stage although with a customised name as bulk SMS. GNLD always invite prospects scheduled for the next day (so that one won't get tangible info about the coy) but this has a 3 days notification period for u to prepare in advance. So my friend since nobody has concrete info about its credibility I would advice u give it a shot and watch ur back while u do only if u are in the invited state...
I tried to contact the phone number on the invitation to know more about the post,but I got no reply from them.

(1) (Reply)

Interview Pls Help Me Out How True / Nigerian Company Giving Six Figures To Interested Individuals / Npower Devices: Has The Distribution Of Second Batch Commenced?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.