Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car (60077 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture / Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Kolababe: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
"It's called love," Davido says in new video, as he frolics with his South. African new flame, Kim. He even took her friend along. The father of two from different women is seen kissing and touching the damsel in the video currently trending.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/davido-romances-his-south-african-new-babekim-inside-a-car

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Kolababe: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Wizzyflexx: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
we don't give a Bleep here in china

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Tamass: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
shebi its his babe waetin concern you,meanwhile you dey do waetin pass dat one...amebo bloggers!

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Tamass: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wizzyflexx:
we don't give a Bleep here in china
Am sure it was "f*ck" you typed..that sh*t keeps changing..don't know what this nairaland mods are up to

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by LesbianBoy(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
Davido is an idiot! I just pity him

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Iwo lomo

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by brainpulse: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
''When a child sees monies that men controls, he misbehaves and looses his head"

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by femo122: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
cool

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by kekakuz(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
well
i cant judge him
if i was him,i'll probably do worse

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by freeman95(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ugly

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Financialfree: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mpa umuaka
Eje amu

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
As far as am concerned, the overused olosho named Sofia is even fine pass this cheap things. Take it or leave it, na 4 dis same nairaland we go read news about how David Adeleke contacted HIV. No be sey I dey hate but here's an idiot wey no sabi use condom

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by tellwisdom: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Story for kids..Spits angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Flashh: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Tamass:

Am sure it was "f*ck" you typed..that sh*t keeps changing..don't know what this nairaland mods are up to
I don type fúck, make Seūn come beat me.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by 3RNEST(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
OK let's fry beans angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by rasazee(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Now I believe Davido is cursed with kitten angry
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by nototribalist: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
This one na masquerade

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by congo4ka: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Love, the most abused word ever

That's lust, not love

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by MiguelKingII(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nawa ooh, see Poo cry Dadovi abi Davido no get taste at all

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Omoluabi16(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Davido do not forget south african has a very high HIV rate. Abeg easy with those girls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by BCISLTD: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin keep knocking them up
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by rasazee(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
rasazee:
Now I believe Davido is cursed with kitten angry
. Mod wetin happen? No be kitten I typed o. Edokay

1 Like

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by Kebreal92(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
THE STREAMLINE BETWEEN STUPIDITY AND COURAGE IS VERY THIN. IT TAKES A WISE MAN TO KNOW WHEN HE IS IN OR OUT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by psp2pc(m): 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
what's my middle finger business?
Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by free2ryhme: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kolababe:
"It's called love," Davido says in new video, as he frolics with his South. African new flame, Kim. He even took her friend along. The father of two from different women is seen kissing and touching the damsel in the video currently trending.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/davido-romances-his-south-african-new-babekim-inside-a-car

Out of the trillions of sperm, THIS sperm made it to the egg. w h y? cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
free2ryhme:

Out of the trillions of sperm, THIS sperm made it to the egg. w h y? cry cry cry
Ask Oldman Adeleke

1 Like

Re: Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car by uvie66: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
Bitches and money is like vultures and carcass

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Shares Pantless Photo, Causes Stir Online / Odunlade Adekola's Gay Role In "Daudu", A Yoruba Movie (Pics, Video) / Wizkid Eating Rice Without Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.