Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? (1100 Views)

Pretty Lady Willingly Gives Her Body To Handsome Guy, Offers To Be His Side Chic / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? by idowuag24(m): 1:29am On Sep 26, 2017
Sisters how long does it take you to give a reply when a brother asks you out??
Answers
a. A week or two
b. If I don’t have any conviction from God before the brother comes, I don’tthink I can predict the time to answer him. Simply put, until God gives me a go ahead… And sometimes when you have more than one proposal, it creates confusion, thus take longer period of time...
c. It is not about a specific time; it is when you have the conviction to go ahead, we need to put God first
d. I can't really predict the time
e. Maybe maximum of 6months because it is not only the proposal she'll be praying about
f. Left for me the duration does not mean anything
g. Hmm I feel sometimes one can tell on spot (especially if the answer is no). But if the answer is yes, we prefer to be sure of what we’re going into, thus the reason for the delay (Response from a sister -- Correct dear! there're truly some you give straight NO, when they show up)
h. Once you are a child of God and you hear from your Father. One month is ok. God is not deaf and dump (Response from a brother --- true talk)
Over to you brothers - How long does it take a sister to reply?
a. I think a month at maximum is OK and good for a sister to scrutinize the brother in the Spirit and physically before saying yes/No to him. It all depends on her level of relationship and fellowship with the Holy Spirit, and her ability to pick signal in the Spirit realm, hearing what God is saying. I used the Word Physically because marriage is both Spiritual and Physical.God cannot lead you to someone you don't love.
(Response from a sister --- Hmmm...at times...when there's confusion sir, it takes more than a month)
(Response from Bro A --- does that means the Brother have to wait for 3years before the sister receives confirmation from God? I guess the brother is in soup o…)
b. I believe this is where the gift of discernment comes in; If your relationship with HIM is smooth, your spiritual senses would have been sharpened.. You don't need to wait for two weeks, a month or even six months (except if you want to do small ako) before you say yes... Once he comes, you know the way God speaks to you, channel that portal... (Response --- Hmmm. True)
(Comment from a sister)Most times, sisters do delay due to confusion setting in.. Brothers it's not easy like you think, especially if she doesn't just want to go for just anyone except who God has in mind for her. It is only possible within a month if the sister had already prayed and God had already showed her the brother even before the brother comes. (Response from a brother --- Hmm Good). So she'll just pray more to further confirm. But if she doesn't know beforehand, it can take time just because of confusion. (Response from a brother --- strong point)
(Comment from a brother --- And how sure are you that a brother will wait for 6 months)
(Response from a sister --- Well, if that brother truly heard from God he will wait. It’s only those brothers that are doing trial and error that won't wait).
(Question from a brother)
In a situation where by the sister already know, and she gives the brother answer immediately…s a brother what will you do?? Will the sister not be take for granted?
(Response from a brother) Despite the fact that they know, sisters would not want to do that now... Even If God has shown them everything about the guy (Instagram handle, Facebook username, I.D Card Number....) She will still do small shakara!!!
(Response from a sister) Hmnn this is thoughtful. The brother might be forced to think she's easy.
(Comment from a brother) I think the moderator should rather tell our sisters on this platform to give us their own personal experiences of the number of months or years they have used to give brothers that have approached them over time reply; because some sisters can use 2.5years!!!
(Comment from brothers) So,brothers have to sweat… well from what I was told, it’s called the Woman Nature.

(Comment from a sister) There are brothers who say, no problem, takeyour time. Whatever God says is yours, so why panic?I like the ideas used in the olden days, there are few
(Comment from a sister) Brothers of this time are no longer patient. Jacob waited 14 years to receive Rachel (Response from a brother--- Hmnn sister. How do you know Jacob was not led now? 14 years?? Can a brother wait for that today) (Response from a sister --- That’s true... But I think it was up to 14 years because there was initially a mistake. Jacob didn't get the person he wanted. Rebecca's father also contributed to the time issue....I guess he told Jacob to serve him for 7yrs. Iyenpodiie o!!
(Comment from brothers) I have had people that gave instant reply and today they are married The problem I have with sisters is that from the day you proposed they already know their answer is NO, yet, they will now waste your time and tell you NO after six months.... (Response from a sister --- Habanot always true; (Laughs) those are dishonest sisters that want plan B, C and at times D)
(Comment from a sister --- Brother! are you sure God is leading you to her or you just feel she passes your dream wife taste...spiritual, beautiful etc...) (Response from a brother --- Hmm, true talk)
(Comment from brothers)Sisters please let's say the truth, the day a brother approaches you to propose... You already know your answer because you will instantly check his dressing, spoken English and spirituality.... I sabi sisters well well...Like those who don't understand how to speak fluently;Plus Baggy shirts and trousers??
There was even a time a time, before I ever moved to approach a sister, she called me and said even if I will propose to her it is NO....
(Response from a brother --- I think sisters have three different cards when it comes to marital issue...RED, YELLOW and GREEN. When and how to use the card is their challenge. Even after they might have prayed, they still have to think of many things. Some will even download the brothers dp or pics on FB and send it to her friend to confirm if they are COMPATIBLE. And some will set traps (with the help of her friends) for the beloved brother to know if he truly meant what he said).
Re: Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? by Siddeek: 3:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 26, 2017
grin

Me... i dont wanna waste time ooo..Maybe a week or 2 sha unless i really dont like the guy wink Then i will tell him on the spot that I am ready to date grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 26, 2017
if I really like you,It may take 1month to say yes to your proposal, but if I don't find you interesting,just forget it...
Re: Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? by HeWrites(m): 6:04am On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Me... i dont wanna waste time ooo..Maybe a week or 2 sha unless i really dont like the guy wink Then i will tell him on the spot that I am ready to date grin

Re: Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=HeWrites post=60834652][/quote]

shocked

Warrisdis? U like chinese kung fu?
Re: Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? by Muhsinkhan(m): 6:08am On Sep 26, 2017
As long as it takes the bank to send you alert when you withdraw money.
Re: Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? by HeWrites(m): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked
Warrisdis? U like chinese kung fu?

How that one take look like 'Chinese Kung Fu?'

BTW That's Korean Drama grin

Re: Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? by Rickjordan(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

so Jude didn't have to wait that long I guess...
Re: Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Rickjordan:
so Jude didn't have to wait that long I guess...

cheesy

Hahahah..not at all oo..

Who can resist such a loving and charming man anyway? wink
He's the love of my life grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

this is so true about ladies........ Guys should always accept this fact, if she likes you then its a done deal, she will save your Time and resources, but if śhe does not like you, dont even waste your time. So always try to find out how she feels about you.

Because there is no reason on earth for a lady to take six months to accept a guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2017
gocac:
this is so true about ladies........ Guys should always accept this fact, if she likes you then its a done deal, she will save your Time and resources, but if śhe does not like you, dont even waste your time. So always try to find out how she feels about you.

Because there is no reason on earth for a lady to take six months to accept a guy.

cheesy

I agree with you..I dont wanna waste my time either if i like the guy, i dont wanna miss a thing & at the same time I hate giving false hope if there is no spark.. grin

But i dunno about others since all my friends will always say "YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN, YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND US" everytime we have a little debate grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 26, 2017
The truth is, once we have that connection I won't start prolonging issues...it may only take a few days, but if I'm not interested I would tell u instantly so I don't end up wasting ur time.. I personally don't believe in playing hard to get for months

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Long Does It Takes To Say Yes When A Handsome Guy Proposed To You? by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

I agree with you..I dont wanna waste my time either if i like the guy, i dont wanna miss a thing & at the same time I hate giving false hope if there is no spark.. grin

But i dunno about others since all my friends will always say "YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN, YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND US" everytime we have a little debate grin

lol...... I dey feel you! I want to ignite d Spark, but i will pray first. grin

(1) (Reply)

Video: My Fat Girlfriend Urinates During Sex / This Nigerian Lady Met Her Man & Got Married Under 1 Month / Jamariwolf4 Pls Come And Answer Dis Few Male Sex Doll Questionsl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.