Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love (843 Views)

Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by chiraqDemon(m): 1:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Im a 21 year old guy
Back in secondary school when I was 14, I had this female friend. We were really close n had each other's backs n stuff. I was a very shy guy n she was dating another guy then. Gradually I started getting jealous of them and I knew I liked her. Close to our graduation, I realized I loved this girl, tho I didn't even know what love was, but I just knew.

After grad we never saw again but we stayed in contact and kept chatting n calling, things never got boring. At 15 I told her I loved her. I was met with the awwww thank you reply Which devastated me. But I still couldn't let go. As time progressed I dated other girls and she dated other guys. But I never fell in love, I didn't even like the girls I was dating, jus dated them so other guys wouldnt think I was gay or something. Right now I know in supposed to just let go and I know a guy should never allow himself to be this deeply involved with a girl.

Tbh if it was now I don't think I would have liked her this much cos im too sharp, but I fell in love way too young and I can't even let go now that im smart. Besides I've never met someone who understood me this way. I've dated a girl for a year n still never loved her. I've met all types of girls better than and worse than her but still she's just the best.

Im just waiting for the comments from the so called players and sharp guys that think they are smarter than me in this woman game.

As for u ppl that fell in love at 18+ and woman used ur heads, just smh. But still, please ppl open your hearts and feel the joy of falling in love grin cool

this is all real
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by Kseafresh: 1:57am On Sep 26, 2017
kiss
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by Kseafresh: 1:58am On Sep 26, 2017
undecided
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by Kseafresh: 1:58am On Sep 26, 2017
Trash
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by chiraqDemon(m): 2:02am On Sep 26, 2017
Kseafresh:
Trash
It's actually a true story cool
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by Kseafresh: 2:08am On Sep 26, 2017
chiraqDemon:

You are still lusting over her that's the truth...
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 26, 2017
sad @21 you have dated so many girls both bad and worse, so tell me,what was your jamb score this year? sad sad sad
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by princy80(m): 2:17am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:
sad @21 you have dated so many girls both bad and worse, so tell me,what was your jamb score this year? sad sad sad
Professor! I sight you ma
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by chiraqDemon(m): 2:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Kseafresh:
You are still lusting over her that's the truth...
Nah. It's love bruh. Like I know what im saying cos I've lusted over many girls(some I've fulfilled some I've not). But I know the difference between the two. I wanna spend my life with her sad
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 26, 2017
princy80:
Professor! I sight you ma
sadsadsadsad
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by chiraqDemon(m): 2:21am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:
Smh sha. It's ur villagers I blame. They should not have allowed ur parents to give birth to you.
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by Kseafresh: 2:49am On Sep 26, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Nah. It's love bruh. Like I know what im saying cos I've lusted over many girls(some I've fulfilled some I've not). But I know the difference between the two. I wanna spend my life with her sad
and where's she
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by smardray(m): 4:14am On Sep 26, 2017
I thought u wud have some little senses when I saw you in a suit but I was proved wrong
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by stanboy28(m): 5:00am On Sep 26, 2017
u nid Jesus broda
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by Oyindidi(f): 5:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Go and read for the next jamb
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 26, 2017
chiraqDemon:

But it's still trash
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by mofeoluwadassah: 6:16am On Sep 26, 2017
go and read your book and stop posting trash upandan

Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by chiraqDemon(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Go and read for the next jamb
How will u just assume that im still a jambite. Person wey de de tackle him 4th year so o. So na only jambite de like woman?? Explain the connection
Re: 7 Years Of Probably Unreciprocated Love by chiraqDemon(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2017
I was proven right. Some of y'all need amadioha

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce / “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky / Sex With H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.