Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

I Always Feel Hot About Having Sex With A Guy: What Can I Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Feel Hot About Having Sex With A Guy: What Can I Do ? (844 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Always Feel Hot About Having Sex With A Guy: What Can I Do ? by idowuag24(m): 2:50am On Sep 26, 2017
One day, I ran into an old high school crush. We exchanged numbers and met one night at a friend’s house. Her parents were out of town, so it was just the three of us watching a movie. After my friend went to bed, my crush and I started kissing. I liked it. Finally, a guy was paying attention to me! I’d never really felt pretty before, but he made me feel that way. I enjoyed it so much, I invited him into the bedroom.

I didn’t want to do anything but kiss; I was a virgin, and wanted to stay that way. But he had a different idea. I told him I didn’t want to have sex, and I begged him to stop. He just told me to “relax and enjoy it.” I was too embarrassed to call out to my friend. So I gave in.

To continue Reading; click on:
http://kingdomyouthinternational.com/2017/09/26/love-over-lust/
Re: I Always Feel Hot About Having Sex With A Guy: What Can I Do ? by Siddeek: 3:08am On Sep 26, 2017
Really
Re: I Always Feel Hot About Having Sex With A Guy: What Can I Do ? by mofeoluwadassah: 6:07am On Sep 26, 2017
as for me o....LA CLICK LA CUT

(1) (Reply)

Men, Here Are Top 9 Secrets Your Girlfriend Is Probably Hiding From You / What Funny Lies Did You Tell Bae/boo When You Were Caught In Bed With Another? / A Beautiful Lady With Timaya That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.