Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:11 PM

​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria (1426 Views)

Brain Freeze: Russian Firm Offers Path To Immortality For A Fee / New Huawei Y9 (2018) Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Fero Royale X2 Reviews And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by prolifekits: 4:26am On Sep 26, 2017
TSTV-Telcom satellite Television will be launching in Nigeria by 1st of October. They will be launching on the day Nigeria is celebrating independence and according to their marketing manager, Tstv Africa is here to revolutionize pay cable TV in Nigeria.
For those wondering What TSTV is about, don’t worry and read this post on TSTV launch date, Tstv channels and subscription fees.

What is Tstv

Tstv is a pay-as-you-consume cable TV provider which you pay as you watch your favorite TV channels. This implies that you can pause when not in use. You will only be charged for what you use, unlike DSTV and Gotv
It is a partnership between ABS- which is a European based television and Telecom Satellite TV. Telcom satellite TV (TSTV) is owned by Bright Echefu and according to him, TSTV will be distributed on ABS-3 Satellite which is located at a prime video neighbourhood of 30W with little interference.
So now, I know you will be wondering how much this will cost, the number of channels available i.e Tstv decoder price, Tstv channel list, where to buy Tstv in Nigeria and subscription fees and packages. If you are not in hurry read along as we talk about the benefits and features of Tstv and tstv decoder price

Features of Tstv

1. Watch your Favorite Sport Matches
Tstv is loaded with important features and benefits apart from the over 200 plus channel available on the DHT cable TV.
Watch your favourite football matches
including 12 sports channels that will show top football leagues such as
English Premier League matches, Italian Serial A, Spanish LaLiga and French League. This means you don’t have to pay a huge amount of money on Dstv anymore before you can watch English premier league matches Live.
2. Hotspot functionality
The TSTv decoder was also built as a hotspot functionality that enables you to connect through your phone WiFi to its Hotspot.
You can connect your mobile phones to TSTv 20GB hotspot using the WiFi.
Need Cheap Data, Read:
How to Subscribe for AIRTEL 3.75GB at #1000
Activate Double Data offers on MTN, 9Mobile, Glo and Airtel Without Imei Tweak
3. Video call conferencing
TSTV decoder also enables you enjoy video call conferencing with a camera on this device. When it comes to storage.
4. Storage for recorded videos
The TSTv decoder will have a 50GB hard disk to save recorded TV programs and a pause/play functionality.
This cable device is full of awesomeness. And I can’t wait to get hold of it.
It should also come to your attention that the TSTv is the first Nigerian TV to launch a PAYU (Pay As You Use) so you can simply pause your subscription whenever you are travelling or away from home.

TSTV channels List

According to the information we got, there will be over 200+ channels on TSTV, comprising ofsports channels, kid channels,health channels, movie channels, entertainment channels, fashion channels, Religion channel’s etc

TsTv Sport Channels

Fox Sports
Star Sports
Euro Sports News
Euro Sports 2
Kwese Free Sports
Kwese ESPN
MS Extreme
bein Sports MAX 4HD
bein Sports 3HD
bein Sports Global
bein Sports MAX (bein Sports 1-10)
TS Sports 4 HD
TS Sports 2
TS Sports 3
Yolo Sports HD

TSTV NEWS CHANNELS

Price and Subscription in tables: https://www.xclusivetek.com/2017/09/​tstv-decoder-channels-subscription-fee-and-price-in-nigeria.html

Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by prolifekits: 4:27am On Sep 26, 2017
CC - Lalasticlala
Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by cuteguy123(m): 4:31am On Sep 26, 2017
Upgraded startimes
Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by prolifekits: 4:40am On Sep 26, 2017
cuteguy123:
Upgraded startimes
Startimes no match for it, does Startimes have hot-spot let alone camera for video call
Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by kelvee(m): 4:44am On Sep 26, 2017
Nice development, Bad timing.
Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by kingphilip(m): 4:55am On Sep 26, 2017
Where's the price

Location to grab my copy and how do one subscribe
Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by khalhokage(m): 5:10am On Sep 26, 2017
The post is not complete and you're calling lalasticlala? so that he'll do what na?
Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by mokaflex(m): 5:19am On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by kingphilip(m): 5:30am On Sep 26, 2017
khalhokage:
The post is not complete and you're calling lalasticlala? so that he'll do what na?
help me ask am

All these bloggers wey de look for clicks sef
Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by nero2face: 5:49am On Sep 26, 2017
My frear be say whether e go last, soon terms and conditions go enter

Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by bamirotola: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2017
Dstv godey piss for sokoto now... Dem don scam us since inception.... Our mumu don do. Wia can ewe buy oo
Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by prolifekits: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2017
bamirotola:
Dstv godey piss for sokoto now... Dem don scam us since inception.... Our mumu don do. Wia can ewe buy oo
How they scam u
Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by prolifekits: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2017
kingphilip:
Where's the price

Location to grab my copy and how do one subscribe
It will b launched on October 1st and is a pay as you watch service
Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by prolifekits: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2017
khalhokage:

D subscription price and bundles ate in tabular form n nairaland don't support posting in tabular form so stop concluding blindly
Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by prolifekits: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2017
nero2face:
My frear be say whether e go last, soon terms and conditions go enter
Lol, Naija sef, let's grab d offer n it comes with 20Gb data free as promo
Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by Fembleez1(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Please do us some good by posting the places we can get them when it's launched on this thread. I want one in Ibadan, Oyo State.
Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by kukkiz: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Let's hope it will be different and better than Dstv
Re: ​tstv Decoder Channels, Subscription Fee And Price In Nigeria by Folasho99: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hello, pls how can I contact you. I want to talk to you about something important. Please it's urgent, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 8 Plus 64gb Rose Gold / Applying Physics And Chemistry In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.