Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. (3604 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / How Many Ex Do You Have? / Pls Be Sincere, How Many EX Do You Have ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by KangaIye: 6:07am On Sep 26, 2017
Sometimes things don't work out the way we want it to be, and we just have to move on. This is my 3rd relationship which am leaving because we are of the same blood group AS. I pray the 4th be the right one.

How many ex do you have before you finally settle down.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2017
grin

I dont count dead ppol... cool

When im done with him, i juz move on sha...

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by MineB: 6:18am On Sep 26, 2017
Just 2, I pray I don't have any ex again.

P.S- No need to quote me, I win reply you
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Florblu(f): 6:20am On Sep 26, 2017
I only count my blessings

1 Like

Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Samsimple(m): 6:21am On Sep 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
I dont count dead ppol... cool
When im done with him, i juz move on sha...
i simply call them past tense nt ex.. Let me count emmmm 3
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2017
KangaIye:
Sometimes things don't work out the way we want it to be, and we just have to move on. This is my 3rd relationship which am leaving because we are of the same blood group AS. I pray the 4th be the right one.

mabinuembarassed
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2017
wide pusssssszy girls won't count any number

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 26, 2017
ex or no ex,,I will still get married .shikina as long as God is involved.
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by dingbang(m): 6:35am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:
ex or no ex,,I will still get married .shikina
as long as God is involved.
God is really a merciful God...

1 Like

Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 26, 2017
dingbang:
God is really a merciful God...
amen!!goodmorning dear!
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by dingbang(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:

amen!!goodmorning dear!
I didn't get a reply from u again yesterday
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by KangaIye: 6:45am On Sep 26, 2017
MineB:

ME too.

Sorry for quoting you.
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Lovetinz(m): 6:47am On Sep 26, 2017
I don't have an Ex.
Once a friend, forever a friend.
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by KangaIye: 6:48am On Sep 26, 2017
angry angry angry
sekxy:
mabinuembarassed

Wetin man go do na embarassed
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2017
KangaIye:
angry angry angry

Wetin man go do na embarassed
take heart,it's for better.
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by decatalyst(m): 7:00am On Sep 26, 2017
MineB:

Professor of...

Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Ex sha? Well, shouldn't be more than 3
My next Bf would be my last
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by hAlexandro(m): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2017
mhizesther:
Ex sha? Well, shouldn't be more than 3
My next Bf would be my last
shocked shocked hope that gets to be me sha lol good morning
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2017
hAlexandro:
shocked shocked hope that gets to be me sha lol good morning

Goodmorning dear
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by hAlexandro(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2017
mhizesther:

Goodmorning dear
guess you had a wonderful night?
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by hAlexandro(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2017
cry none
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 26, 2017
sekxy:
ex or no ex,,I will still get married .shikina
as long as God is involved.
Na the thing, who ex don help.
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by tosyne2much(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2017
KangaIye:

Is it that you people were not curious to know about your genotype from the onset?
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by tosyne2much(m): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2017
I've had up to 15 Exes cool

Don't quote me oooo
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by KangaIye: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Is it that you people were not curious to know about your genotype from the onset?

I know of mine but she did not, when she finally gets to know of hers she was like it's not a big deal bla bla bla but Bros me na no go area I just tell her that's all.
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by tosyne2much(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2017
KangaIye:

I know of mine but she did not, when she finally gets to know of hers she was like it's not a big deal bla bla bla but Bros me na no go area I just tell her that's all.
No be big deal ke?

Abeg no try am oooo
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Maxi112: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2017
Do men actually keep count of their ex's?
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
I've had up to 15 Exes

Don't quote me oooo
15 ex! Jesu! oga i Don Dey suspect You Since... I Know Women Go Don Hear Am For Your Hand grin ... Sir I Have The Solution... Check My Signature, thank Me Later
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2017
If I Am To Count then I Should Say 4
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by tosyne2much(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2017
DeadRat:
15 ex! Jesu! oga i Don Dey suspect You Since... I Know Women Go Don Hear Am For Your Hand grin ... Sir I Have The Solution... Check My Signature, thank Me Later
I'm not sure bad as you think oooo cheesy
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2017
Sabrina18:
Na the thing, who ex don help.
asin eeh
Re: How Many Ex Do You Have Before You Finally Settle Down. by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
I've had up to 15 Exes cool

Don't quote me oooo
Lol,how many babymamas?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be A Valuable Lady / She Won't Visit Me / Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.