Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

How To Get Your Own Payment And Hosting Website At Same Time Like Kenspay.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Your Own Payment And Hosting Website At Same Time Like Kenspay.com (1612 Views)

Own Your Own Startup - Own Your Own Payment Processor Website / Get Premium Account Free At File Hosting Website [uploadev.com] / Tip On How To Design A Domain And Hosting Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Own Payment And Hosting Website At Same Time Like Kenspay.com by kenneth2718: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2017
Today I have decided to help you people have your own payment site, this payment site will be of help to webmasters and other people that want to have reseller website such that you can even have a sub reseller under you, things you can do in this payment site is purchasing of airtime on mtn glo airtel and etisalat , dstv gotv and startimes subscription, educational scratch card, electricity bill, sailing of domain and web hosting services and many other services, just visit kenspay.com to see sample of what am talking about, after that comment for me to drop down the remaining procedure.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Choose The Best Smartphone For Work / Please Review This Forum Dear Nairalanders / Glo Is Giving Me Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.