Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside (13302 Views)

Adebola Akin-Bright: Lagos Boy With Missing Intestine Dead / Emmanuel Oyediran, Beggar Undergoes Surgery For Colostomy Prolapse / Mother Shares Powerful Photos: The Baby Born With Intestine Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by Letenwam: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2017
A GoFundMe account has been launched for Emmanuel Oyediran, the beggar born with his intestine outside, who was wrongly accused of making a 'good Samaritan's' penis disappear and almost lynched at Ikeja Under Bridge, Lagos.

This target for the account isĀ£5,000, and here's what the Naval officer, Kola Onifoto and some concerned Nigerians who set up the account wrote;

"A gofundme account is ready for Emmanuel Oyediran the wrongly accused beggar tagged a ritualist few weeks ago..

Before the end of the week, a bank account in his name will also be ready for donations as we are having issues getting a valid identity card for him as the banks make it compulsory..

Here is the gofundme link for donations..

https://www.gofundme.com/sqw2tv-emmanuel-oyediran

No amount is too small to help this young man get help, at least a medical checkup in a hospital, something he has not done in over 15 years..

God bless you as you help with whatever you have...

You can share too.."

http://www.lailasblog.com/gofundme-account-launched-beggar-accused-making-good-samaritans-penis-disappear/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by ibkgab001: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2017
Still

1 Like

Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by Josephjnr(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2017
May his end be better than his beginning.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by seegi(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2017
Chai!! i no get money. i would have helped.
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2017
It is well.
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by GeneralOjukwu: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2017
Black men and savagery....

Because of fear of the unknown,someone with gastroschisis has been termed a rod-snatcher.

Sorry for the man, hopefully this unfortunate incident would turn his life around for good

16 Likes

Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by Financialfree: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2017
His constant phone calls to God has been picked at last!

6 Likes

Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by talk2saintify(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by yaqq: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2017
the guy look scary
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by Asajesus(f): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Nice gesture, God bless all those involved...

4 Likes

Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by jackdaniels(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2017
tnk God
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by jtjohn(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2017
Can the government fund this guy treatment? All they know is to spend money on irrelevant things.

5 Likes

Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by macaranta(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2017
Touching
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by dkronicle(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2017
How dem dey take open gofundme shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by sam4(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2017
life
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by saydfact(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2017
waoh.. great move - God heal him
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by Abfinest007(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2017
is too late when d head cut off. kanu is no where to be found
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by whitering: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2017
May we never experience any form of public embarrassment or humiliation before our blessing finally shows.
It reminds me of Oshomole drama "Go and die" to the widow.

1 Like

Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by BizLifeE: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2017
There are many, many things happening.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: .com.ng
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by ignis: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2017
Nice one....
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by MrMcJay(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2017
I personally know this guy. He is usually seated on the floor in front of Access Bank opposite the entrance gate of Lagos State Secretariat Alausa.

The first time I met him, I was walking by and casually dropped N500 for him. This guy called me back. At first, I was hesitant but I was touched when he started praying for me with tears in his eyes. I thought he was only crippled but I didn't know that he had this serious internal problem until I saw him online.

Guys, if you can, please drop something on the Gofundme account of this boy. I'll sure drop something too and see of I can locate him at his spot this week. If I do, I'll edit this post and add pictures here on Nairaland.

17 Likes

Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by DBANJEX(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2017
May God help you boy
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by lenghtinny(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Lord have mercy angry
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by mhisbliss(f): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2017
shocked cry
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by greatman247(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2017
Nice one, correct.
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by mecussey(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2017
I still no understand this whole story. He was accused and later he was said to be innocent. So what really happened to the guy his penis dissappeared bc, someone said he saw the guy groin was empty. I didnt follow the story to end, some gist me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by PapaBrowne(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2017
Can we use some of the money to find, beat up, prosecute and lock up the first person that raised the false alarm that this physically challenged man is a ritualist. Can we also find those people that beat him up in anyway without any evidence of a crime and send them to sambisa with the same arms they used in beating this man to go and fight boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by hanassholesolo: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2017
MrMcJay:
I personally know this guy. He is usually seated on the floor in front of Access Bank opposite the entrance gate of Lagos State Secretariat Alausa.

The first time I met him, I was walking by and casually dropped N500 for him. This guy called me back. At first, I was hesitant but I was touched when he started praying for me with tears in his eyes. I thought he was only crippled but I didn't know that he had this serious internal problem until I saw him online.

Guys, if you can, please drop something on the Gofundme account of this boy. I'll sure drop something too and see of I can locate him at his spot this week. If I do, I'll edit this post and add pictures here on Nairaland.

Create new thread when you do, for more visibility.
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by joenor(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2017
Nice one.
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by HolyHero: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2017
It's always good to give
Re: A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside by MrMcJay(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Create new thread when you do, for more visibility.

Sure, I'll do so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Mackerel Fish (titus Fish) / Can This Wound Ever Heal?? (graphic Picture) / How Quack Doctors Exploit Poor People In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.