Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup (766 Views)

Best 3 Kids That Can Dance Shaku Shaku Dance(wizkid Son| Destiny Boy| Psqaure / Is Psqaure Is Back? % See How MR P Appears In RUDEBOY New Video Release / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by TempleChinedum(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Right now popular social network twitter is on fire following viral speculation that the music duo Psqaure, Peter and Paul Okoye has separated.
Looking at their Instagram handles Peter has deleted how to book Pquare from his bio and Paul already told a fan their US Tour has been cancelled.

Again since the birth of Paul's twin neither Peter nor his wife has congratulated them like they normally do, but Paul recently sent a happy birthday shout-out to Peter's son Cameron on his birthday, all these breeds wide speculation that their separation might be true, and also judging from the letter Peter sent to their lawyer it seems the most popular music duo in Nigeria has packed up.

Fans Reacts
MissyB3 Fyneatboi

Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by thesicilian: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Whether they break up or not this time around, the damage is already done.
Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by TempleChinedum(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Some already making joke outta it

Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by tyson98: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2017
People don kolo grin but seriously nothing concern me with them na

Someone was even calling the cry cry baby to come over and start her duty again grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin ;DSAVAGE!!!!!!
Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by Shmourda: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2017
ok
Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by Marvel1206: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2017
If psquare likes, they should break up and break down, we know you want to release another song.

Funny enough one mumu girl will start crying on twitter now
Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by classicfrank4u(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2017
hu knows,dis might be another scam fight just like Wizkid and davido
Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by Tamarapetty(f): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2017
won ti bere
Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2017
No matter what he should have congratulated his brother on the birth of his twins.

He and his wife congratulated Jude but not Paul.

I smell strong jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by tyson98: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
won ti bere
Awon omokomo ibeji oran grin
Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by smardray(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2017
I only want to say that u 2 fools should not come back and say u made up ooo....

Mr P
rudeboy....both of u ...no sense
Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2017
No break ups;
Sensible talks;
Quotable Quotes.

I stand with Bob Marley. grin
Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by smardray(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
won ti bere
o tii wa ju...Iwo ni ma fe
Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by Tamarapetty(f): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2017
tyson98:
Awon omokomo ibeji oran grin
ri itiju, ti o buburu oh grin
Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by AverageAnnie(f): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2017
I hate it when two grown ass adults are senseless
Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by Michellla(f): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2017
trending for all the wrong reasons

2 Likes

Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by CaptainG00D: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Rokia2:
No matter what he should have congratulated his brother on the birth of his twins.
He and his wife congratulated Jude but not Paul.
I smell strong jealousy.

It is jelousy my dear..
I love how nature works.
It truely knows that peter and his wife ar egoistic
Thereby dashing Mr&Mrs Paul beautiful ejima.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by Homeboiy: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2017
Me n my family don't care about them
Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

It is jelousy my dear..
I love how nature works.
It truely knows that peter and his wife ar egoistic
Thereby dashing Mr&Mrs Paul beautiful ejima.
Right.
Re: Psqaure Is Now Trending ON Twitter Amidst Rumour Of Breakup by Chubhie: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2017
It's understandable that Paul and Jude wants their brother away from "jezebel"

Peter also has superior rights to protect his sweetheart-his lawfully wedded wife-a woman that gave birth to his kids.

All of them are right. it's all about family. Peter did the next logical thing most men would do.

Let's hope Lola doesn't wake up someday and decides to walk away from all these drama leaving Peter high and dry.

May Allah bless Lola with a peaceful heart rather than a jihadist one. Amin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Very Creative Person But People See Me As A Dancer- Peter Okoye / WOW! A Fan Surprise Rowntown With This Skill / Fans Ask Davido To Beg Wizkid For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.