Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (80756 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by johnson232: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
diadem10:

Just shut up if you don't know anything! Lolka has been with the Psquare from way back and they never had problem with her sponsoring their music nor have problem with Peter dating her until Peter wanted to marry her! Does that not show that it's her tribe they are against?

Unfortunately for them, Lola is far richer than Jude and Paul and there's nothing they can do about it. No wonder Paul was so pained because his cash cows (Lola and Peter) are leaving them!
@bold nahhh i don't think so...From the way paul sendless about attention on media bespeaks he is not a greedy & jealous fellow. Whether Lola has been with them or not, is of no relevant. So many ladies has been them & gone, they wanted same for Lola & they don't like her.
So whether they hate her tribe or not, one thing is certain...They don't like Lola & by implication she is the cause of the dissension...

3 Likes

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
johnson232:

@bold nahhh i don't think so...From the way paul sendless about attention on media bespeaks he is not a greedy & jealous fellow. Whether Lola has been with them or not, is of no relevant. So many ladies has been them & gone, they wanted same for Lola & they don't like her.
So whether they hate her tribe or not, one thing is certain...They don't like Lola & by implication she is the cause of the dissension...

Well, you should have said all this was about her tribe, not the stupid previous submission you made.

Cause of dissension because her husband would rather stick with his family than greedy relatives who loves money than any other thing? The same Ibo who loves to steal deceased relative's wealth at the expense of the deceased's children and wife is talking about family?

Abegi, Greedy Ibo should leave Lola alone! Her husband loves her as she is!
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by CaptainG00D: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
diadem10:

[s]Osu.. Hear this and good, Rivers state doesn't belong to Osu because Ibos migrated to the said place however, we know Ibo are in River and Anita is Ibo.[/s]

Illiterate abobaku..

Any intelligent one pls

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Illiterate abobaku..

Any intelligent one pls
Lol!
As long as you know Anita is Ibo and River state isn't Ibo! Kapish.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Luckygurl(f): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
centboy123456:

u are a big fool for saying exists only in the village between illiterate relatives people in the village are u better Dan people in the village tell me so because u went to school u can't fight or have problem with someone u must be a fool a very big one u that went to school how much do u have in ur account how much or u are better Dan illiterate who do business and make a lot of money tell me people like u that see illiterate like they are not human being are u better Dan illiterate fool I know u type b/itch in fact go f// uck ur self

First things first! I found it difficult to read and comprehend what you wrote. No punctuation. ill use of short forms, work on that please.

Next! I wonder how people get so worked up over comments that they resort to name calling.
If you can't hold a decent conversation without using foul words then I have nothing to discuss with you.
You've gotten my attention.
Now swerve! To this direction====>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by johnson232: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
diadem10:

Well, you should have said all this was about her tribe, not the stupid previous submission you made.

Cause of dissension because her husband would rather stick with his family than greedy relatives who loves money than any other thing? The same Ibo who loves to steal deceased relative's wealth at the expense of the deceased's children and wife is talking about family?

Abegi, Greedy Ibo should leave Lola alone! Her husband loves her as she is!
You are very stup!d & daft!
Silly thing!
Your level of comprehension is zero
If their brother is getting married to a mad woman they should all clap for him because he is a grown man? undecided
Didn't u read what women did to Solomon & Samson in the bible...Were they not grown men when they met those women? But yet were brought down by the same women...
Do u know what Okoye famiy saw in Lola that made them hate her instead of extending this to tribe?
You are very f00lish to be honest with u...
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
johnson232:

Silly thing!
If their brother is getting married to a mad woman they should all clap for him because he is a grown man? undecided
Didn't u read what women did to Solomon & Samson in the bible...Were they not grown men when they met those women? But yet were brought down by the same women...
Do u know what Okoye famiy saw in Lola that made them hate her instead of extending this to tribe?

Lmao. At least, you've finally shown your true colour like the Osu weasel you're. This loser was trying to paint a stupid scenario to make him look like a saint, even when we know the major reason he was against Lola was because she's a Yoruba until I called out his bullshite! Like I don't know a weasel when I know one ..

I repeat, Greedy Osu, including Jude and yourself should leave Lola alone, her wealth belongs to her immediate family, not the greedy Osu who loves to steal family's wealth yet claims to be family.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by dammiecool(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
diadem10:

Lmao. At least, you've finally shown your true colour like the Osu weasel you're. This loser was trying to paint stupid scenario to make him look like a saint, even when we know he was against Lola because she's a Yoruba until I called out his bullshite! Like I don't know a weasel when I know one ..

I repeat, Greedy Osu, including Jude and yourself should leave Lola alone, her wealth belongs to her immediate family, not the greedy Osu who loves to steal family's wealth yet claims to be family.
Take it easy on him nah grin
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
dammiecool:

Take it easy on him nah grin

Lol. I would have taken it easy if he had simply said he didn't like Yoruba. At least, I will already know where he belongs. But the conniving liar was painting some stupid story on how Lola came in and destroyed the brothers relationship even when we know Lola has always been with them from way back yet during that time, they had no problem with her sponsoring their music nor dating Peter until Peter wanted to marry her. Tell me who destroyed who? Is it not Paul and Jude?

Now, they expect Peter to sit back and watch like a fool as some stupid greedy relatives of his destroy his lovely family and kids. But when I called him out on his bullshit he resorted to his stupidity like how the evil Osu are known to be.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by johnson232: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
diadem10:

Lmao. At least, you've finally shown your true colour like the Osu weasel you're. This loser was trying to paint a stupid scenario to make him look like a saint, even when we know the major reason he was against Lola was because she's a Yoruba until I called out his bullshite! Like I don't know a weasel when I know one ..

Honestly i never knew your madness was this serious!!!
Please take one tablet three times daily for a week, u will be fine...

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
johnson232:

Take it for yourself! I hope you pray for you to watch as a fool as your brothers destroy your home and kids!

In fact, I commend Peter for being a man and not allowing some selfish greedy lame fools to destroy his home. Home is more important than any stupid relatives, especially ones who have no regard for your wife and kids. As a matter of fact, there wouldn't have been Psquare without Lola, so what are we saying?

1 Like

Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by cindybaby22(f): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
johnson232:

Nothing someone won't see on NL. Which one is brain reset again cheesy
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Chommieblaq:

Paul's wife is not Igbo na, this goes beyond tribe. It's just a pity
Paul's wife is an Ibo from River.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
johnson232:

Silly thing!

I'm not sure if you are married, but its pretty much the height of disrespect to a man to insult his wife. Going by what I saw in this video where a 40+ man is pretty much threatening his brother by asking him to come along with his coffin, this is one hell of a dysfunctional family, and you have an idea the kind of quarrels these guys would have had off-camera.

Ultimately, I blame their parents, for not teaching their boys how to dialogue, how to respect each other's relationships, how to resist using very strong derogatory language in relating with each other. That Jude snubbed his brother's wedding is very sad - that both Paul and Jude would allow anonymous strangers on the internet insult and disparage their brother's wife and by extension his children (their nephew and niece) shows how severe this attack has been on Peter. Very sad stuff.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
johnson232:
Honestly i never knew your madness was this serious!!! Please take one tablet three times daily for a week, u will be fine...
hahahahahahahahahaha grin funny people everywhere
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
remedies4a:
The Okoye family seems to be fighting over everything. The bakery their late father left has been shut down in my neighbourhood over disagreement between siblings and now this. I pray they realise that family comes first

Johnson232, Lola is also the reason for this, ba?

Just admit it that some Ibos, if not most are greedy!
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
mavinc4u:

It is peter that would do that before is too late. If anything happens to him today, his kinmen would deny knowing lola and neither church nor court would come since they didn't seal their marriage there.

Oops, they need to invite you before they can obtain a certificate from Court? Some people are quite dumb! All they need is to present their traditional pics to the court.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
2sexyus:
Oga, what I think is happening here is a case of Lola crossing her line as wife... a wife is a wife and nothing else. They were brothers before she came in and they will forever be... crossing that line to cause enmity among them is bad. Do you know if she is the one giving Peter the kind of thoughts he is currently displaying? A family like theirs, one that went from Abject poverty into affluence should NEVER forget how they started when no one was there. Would Lola even give him a chance if he (Peter) was broke? Abeg leave story. Paul married the lady that was there when he had nothing. man ko... manager ni...

That is how my own brother refused to listen to his mother because of a supposed "wife" and today he is a shadow of his old self, a one time LION that we all feared has been reduced to a cat... who can't even "meow" so when I speak against intruders in form of a wife, I speak from experience.

My wife dare not talk on issues bordering my brother and sisters relationship that could make me turn my back on them and so should my brothers and sister cross the line on issues between I and my wife. They might be few recommendation here and there but there has got to be a limit on both sides.

All those quoting me know how they were raised.... as for me and my siblings, we have not forgotten where we came from and even my mother's relatives see something VERY odd about us as we go about our life without involving them.

All rubbish with no substance! All the rubbish you wrote haven't told us that Lola was behind the brothers feud yet we all know it was the brothers that first crossed the line and maligned Peter's wife.

Fact is Lola has always been with the Psqaure before they became popular. Heck! she sponsored them with her money and they had no problem with her sponsor nor her dating Peter until marriage came into the equation.

Abegi, shut up if you know nothing.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Kbanka: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
obo389:

Sense and character...
Still boils down to tribe.
Background and upbringing nko?
Should that also be overlooked?
They don't like her. Period!
His paying for the sins of marrying her( I hope that is the real picture though)

We disagree
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
IgboticGirl:

Thank u

The other day she wrote on her wall

Proudly Russian, proudly Nigerian, proudly Yoruba but she did not put her husband tribe....that is to show u d kind of woman they are dealing with

So, she's no more Yoruba cos she's married to an Ibo? Lol. Her children are Ibo though..

But she's Yoruba. Get that sunk in.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by ivolt: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
lenghtinny:
Nuclear family is the most important but it doesn't mean extended family is unimportant... I respect him for standing up for his woman but I believe he could have sorted out the issue with a diplomatic approach instead of burning bridges in the family.
Besides don't forget Peter and Paul are twins, and trust me with their popularity, it won't be okay to raise their kids without sorting out their differences because of the future...

The 2 important factors to raising healthy children are money and a peaceful home.
Peter has both, extended family opinions have no impact on a child's development.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by NoToPile: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
johnson232:

We never saw them argue for once publicly
If it is was majorly about money, they would have long gone their seperate ways
After 2face was Psquare
But they did something extra ordinary because their get squared album break through wasn't through kennis music, which was the major channel to limelight back then.
Their get squared album sold 1million copies under one month
These guys have been making money & never argued for once all through these years
But started arguing publicly when Lola came into the picture & u say it has nothing to do with her?
Even with the recent coment paul made concerning "A WOMAN CAN'T COME IN WHERE TWO BROTHERS ARE WORKING IN PEACE" u should know he was alluding to Lola.

You can't seperate Lola from the bitter dissension in the Okoye's family....

But she had always been there even before having the children and marriage.

I still believe it has to do with money , family and business don't mix for long.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
hmmmmm. They should settle their differences.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by shallysgirl: 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Yes you can submit an affidavit from a court if they ask for proof of marriage and you can also present pictures and videos if you are married traditionally.
I also noted that in the eyes of the law court marriage is it.
mavinc4u:

You see, most of you don't understand this. Does traditional marriage give you any certificate? If you are going to embassy for visa, would they not demand for your marriage certificate to show you are legally married? What would you give them? Will you tell them verbally you are married or probably bring dowry to show them you are married.

This kind of issue has happened to someone I know and am speaking from what I witnessed. He has the money so he should take his wife to church or court to seal it since their love is so genuine.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by NoToPile: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bagehot:

I'm not sure if you are married, but its pretty much the height of disrespect to a man to insult his wife. Going by what I saw in this video where a 40+ man is pretty much threatening his brother by asking him to come along with his coffin, this is one hell of a dysfunctional family, and you have an idea the kind of quarrels these guys would have had off-camera.

Ultimately, I blame their parents, for not teaching their boys how to dialogue, how to respect each other's relationships, how to resist using very strong derogatory language in relating with each other. That Jude snubbed his brother's wedding is very sad - that both Paul and Jude would allow anonymous strangers on the internet insult and disparage their brother's wife and by extension his children (their nephew and niece) shows how severe this attack has been on Peter. Very sad stuff.

Nice one.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
diadem10:

Oops, they need to invite you before they can obtain a certificate from Court? Some people are quite dumb! All they need is to present their traditional pics to the court.

You are the dumb one.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
mavinc4u:

You are the dumb one.
When will you start to think like a human being?
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by mavinc4u(f): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
diadem10:

When will you start to think like a human being?

How would you know a human being when you are not human being? It only takes a human to know a human
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by diadem10: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
mavinc4u:

How would you know a human being when you are not human being? It only takes a human to know a human
Lmao.
Start thinking like one and prove me wrong.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Fadedjeans: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

That's why I always see you where there's drama grin

cheesy, you know...too much worries nowadays. A little drama to ease the tension won't hurt, even though most times it's to the detriment of others.
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by IamSINZ(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Fadedjeans:

cheesy, you know...too much worries nowadays. A little drama to ease the tension won't hurt, even though most times it's to the detriment of others.

I'm more concerned about how you managed to keep a low profile all this time..
Re: Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) by Fadedjeans: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

I'm more concerned about how you managed to keep a low profile all this time..

Not rocket science. View posts, comment where necessary or I keep it moving. Nothing serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / World Cup: Chioma Dresses Davido At Lusail Stadium, Qatar (Photos) / Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.