Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,598 members, 7,781,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 03:28 AM

NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now (58859 Views)

Industrial Training Fund (ITF) - NECA Graduate Training Programmes Ond/hnd/bsc / Reminder: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes End Tomorrrow / Apply For NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by motta(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2017
IDHowoo:

You should have taken the screenshot of the page with your mobile phone and print later rather than copying it. However, i don't see that as a reason for disqualification after all your application submitted successfully.
yea but u need present the slip along with the uploaded things.
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by Techliet(m): 2:43am On Oct 09, 2017
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by madri4u: 6:58am On Oct 09, 2017
when is the training starting and the closing date? Hope is not a scam as usual. Because we don apply for NDDC tire for all dis kind programme, but at the end, nothing good comes out.Weda na connection dem they use, I nor jst knw.
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by lunacol(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2017
madri4u:
when is the training starting and the closing date? Hope is not a scam as usual. Because we don apply for NDDC tire for all dis kind programme, but at the end, nothing good comes out.Weda na connection dem they use, I nor jst knw.
The thing no gree close again,we don wait tire for the conclusion of NDDC post graduate scholarship up till now,no information has been transmitted for the next line of action. Those guys are stinkingly corrupt.If they know that they are not yet ready why advertise for all these,2019 election is drawing near faster.Do you think they will bring out funds for these programs,may be they are using these programs as a front to syphon funds.Let's keep watching.
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by subseaman(m): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2017
Program closing on the 15th October
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by Esyluv1(f): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2017
Good morning all, please is nddc skill program different from nddc graduate scholarship. If yes I need the graduate scholarship link
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by oceanized25(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2017
Esyluv1:
Good morning all, please is nddc skill program different from nddc graduate scholarship. If yes I need the graduate scholarship link
guys me too I need it o......help your fellow naija deltans grin
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by just2simple: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
This opportunities sound good. Hope sth nice comes out 4rm it tongue
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by maxti: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nice .

1 Like

Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by UgochukwuMaxi: 12:10am On Oct 13, 2017
docky22:
ABOUT THE ENTREPRENEURSHIP CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAMME:

The Entrepreneurship Training Programme is about identifying viable businesses in the MSME category from all (9) Nine states of the region, and build their capacity and thereafter provide necessary supports and enabling environment for their growth and competitiveness in today’s global markets. The nature of support will be determined by the business plan that will be developed by each participating entrepreneur during the training.

It needs to be emphasized here that there is need to diversify and strengthen the economies of the Niger Delta States and make them less dependent on the oil and gas sector.

ONLY entrepreneurs outside the oil and gas sector are encouraged to apply.

The preferred sectors include:

a) Agriculture
b) ICT
c) Manufacturing and Processing
d) Entertainment and Hospitality
e) Commerce and Trade
f) Professional Services, among others.

GENERAL CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:

1. The business (existing or soon to be registered) must be legitimate concerns (not involved in illegal pursuits) and duly registered under the laws of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
2. The entrepreneur(s) promoting the business i.e. Sole Proprietor(s), Partners or Directors must be from one of the Niger Delta States.
3. The business must be dully registered with the relevant Inland Revenue (tax) Authorities.ES

The Commission also intends to train Niger Deltans to acquire up to date skills in different trades. By so doing, the Commission would have created a pool of skilled workforce who are self-reliant and capable of training and employing other Niger Deltans.

The Programmes are as follows:

1. Welding and fabrication
2. Furniture making & wood work
3. Catering & confectionary
4. Food processing
5. Home management (tie & dye)
6. Modern painting technology
7. Fashion design & tailoring
8. Computer technology/programming
9. Entertainment industry
10. Solar power maintenance
11. Maritime technology

Method Of Application

Interested applicants are hereby requested to visit the official web portal http://www.nddc.gov.ng/skillCID.html and select any skill of interest and fill the application form as applicable.

Please note as follows:

1. Application will only be received online through the NDDC web portal.

2. The applicant is expected to complete one form only as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification.

3. The selection process described in this publication will be extremely rigorous, thorough and competitive.

4. Only selected Candidates will be contacted and they will be required to produce original copies of their educational Certificates, Local Government identification certificates etc. before the final selection.

More Details, Visit: http://www.emmyloaded.com.ng/nddc-skills-acquisition-training-programmes-2017/
'

PLEASE Im encountering syntax error even after converting my passport to gif yet the error continued
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2017
What's the best app for the passport converting &resizing?
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by UgochukwuMaxi: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2017
House please Below is the error I keep on encountering after filling up the first page and clicking continue...please somebody should help me

INSERT INTO `ap_form_69_review` (`element_5`,`element_14`,`element_35`,`element_38`,`element_47`,`element_48`,`element_49`,`element_50`,`element_90`,`element_91`,`element_93`,`element_96_1`,`element_96_2`,`ip_address`,`date_created`,`session_id`,`element_2`,`element_98`) VALUES ('ugochukwumaximilianc@gmail.com','7','ugochukwumaximilianc@gmail.com','125','Mr','1992-01-9','St. Joseph Catholic Parish Umuna Orlu','Inyishi','1','1','07066207540','Maximilian','Ugochukwu','197.211.63.162','2017-10-13 09:59:50','c152aa762d8c814ea6a662d10dcc3aab','171013095709NMYMaximilian's Passport copy.gif','IMO-08E968A0D9'); Query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Passport copy.gif','IMO-08E968A0D9')' at line 1

1 Like

Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by gtjonah(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Use Firefox browser.. And make it passport 250 by 250 pixel. U can do it with ur system, or online..www.imgonline.com and change the dimensions to 250 by 250, then make sure the sizes of ur documents are below 50kb. And for the gif format, u can use a system too, or just change the .jpg on the name to .gif.. Notice when upload the passport, it loads immediately and shows..

1 Like

Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by xtiana01: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2017
I didnt print out d page with all my details hope i wont b disqualified?
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by gtjonah(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by gtjonah(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Registration finally ends, now awaiting invitations. Good luck to all who applied.
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by lunacol(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
gtjonah:
Registration finally ends, now awaiting invitations. Good luck to all who applied.
Waiting mode activated embarassed

1 Like

Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by Aroboi(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
lunacol:
Waiting mode activated embarassed
Do u know if we must be resident in Niger delta states to participate?

1 Like

Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by lunacol(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Aroboi:

Do u know if we must be resident in Niger delta states to participate?
The training session is supposed to be within the NDDC States, so if you are selected and you are outside the NDDC States, you ought to come back to the NDDC region for your training.
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by madri4u: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Will they pay monthly stipend during d training? Where will d maritime technology training be held?
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by jurjur: 12:05am On Oct 17, 2017
Mimi005:

Yes

Must you answer anything U see just cus it has d shape of a question?
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by ekiyor3: 3:50am On Oct 17, 2017
madri4u:
Will they pay monthly stipend during d training? Where will d maritime technology training be held?
My Uncle working with NDDC said the training for Maritime Technology will be in Olumo-Rock in Ogun State.
hope this help?
Names never show you don dey ask for where them go do the training.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by Mimi005(f): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2017
jurjur:

Must you answer anything U see just cus it has d shape of a question?
Now question has shape...
SMH...You are finished.

Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by xtiana01: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
gtjonah:
Did u at least copy out your reference number, at least to show u registered when u are invited..? Just wait for the invitation first. U won't be disqualified dear.
i printed d slip wit my reference number. Tnx

1 Like

Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by Efe42(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
As any body get shortlist dose anybody have ideals of how the interviwe we look like like what questions they normaly ask in NDDC
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by Efe42(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
I apply with my SSCE will them accept it not
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by Efe42(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
I apply with my SSCE will i be accepted or not
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by Efe42(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
some thing like this

Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by Efe42(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2017
Hello oh as anyone got any invite email or hear anything about what is going on
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by gtjonah(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Efe42:
Hello oh as anyone got any invite email or hear anything about what is going on
Calm down bro, i don't think they have shortlisted yet.
Re: NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now by Efe42(m): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2017
I fill they have just starting because i once apply for NBC programe an they have shortlist for porthacout people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Kind Of Job Can A Criminologist Get In Nigeria? / If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them / 3 Week Job With KPMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.