Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

What Is Restructuring - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Restructuring (1157 Views)

Is Restructuring Required To Achieve Basic Hygiene? Photo Of Dirty Aba / Is Restructuring The Answer To Our Problems / What Is Restructuring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Restructuring by sarahade(f): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2017
Can someone please explain what restructuring of Nigeria is all about.
Thanks

Please don't insult me o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Restructuring by baralatie(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2017
very good question?
vets Biro,pencil and notebook with chair and table
Re: What Is Restructuring by unipol(m): 5:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Your question is as innocent as you may be. It shows u are honest to urself to even admit you don't know it.

Restructuring simply means the re- structuring or re- newal or even changing our system of government. For example, we can change from federal system to confederation, or to unitary system or to even parliamentary system of govt. Depending on the one that will be more favourable in the agreement. The one Nigerians are demanding now is to practice true federalism so that the regional govt will own and sell their oil or resources and pay taxes to the central govt or confederal system where the regional or state govt will be more powerful than central govt. Confederation is almost same as breaking away the components units or what they now called " self determination " . what they may want to restructure in Nigerian system of govt is resource control, state police e.t.c. it all have disadvantages and advantages depending on how u want to look at it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Restructuring by MetaPhysical: 5:50am On Jul 22, 2018
sarahade:
Thanks

grin
Re: What Is Restructuring by MetaPhysical: 5:54am On Jul 22, 2018
I think its better to explain why we want restructuring than just giving a definition.

1 Like

Re: What Is Restructuring by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2019
sarahade:
Thanks

LOL, So you don't want to be insulted but want to insult others.
Re: What Is Restructuring by sarahade(f): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2019
Nurrex:
LOL, So you don't want to be insulted but want to insult others.

Psycho alert. Bleep off my mention o.
I will destroy you if you don't stay away useless bitch.
Re: What Is Restructuring by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2019
Face the question/message, not the person asking/messenger.

I'm quite sure that quite a number of NLanders don't know what the recently much talked about restructuring is.

unipol did a good job
Re: What Is Restructuring by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2019
Goan download 2014 National confab report, it will give you a blue print on how Goodluck Ebele Jonathan wanted to restructured Nigeria.
Re: What Is Restructuring by sarahade(f): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
Goan download 2014 National confab report, it will give you a blue print on how Goodluck Ebele Jonathan wanted to restructured Nigeria.

I will wait for you after another 2 years
Re: What Is Restructuring by mrrandomguy: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2019
Restructuring is restructuring
Re: What Is Restructuring by sarahade(f): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Get a life
Re: What Is Restructuring by nabiz(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
sarahade:
Thanks

restructuring means general constitutional review and amendment

(1) (Reply)

Russia: Saraki Presides Over Session At Inter Parliamentary Union (IPU) / Yoruba Politics Second To Non / Big Loss For Apc As Etche Lga Apc Chairman Resigns Position, Defects To Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.