Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:24 AM

What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 (19831 Views)

Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021 / Ruti Olajugbagbe Wins The Voice UK 2018 (Photos, Video) / Idyl Is The Winner Of Voice Nigeria Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by WizPrince1(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2017
[img]http://1.bp..com/-6QFpENajkHk/WcmzmvTa7sI/AAAAAAAADzM/OV6XPnlORT4EgQ3sU6JIhZEH6NtwVVLGgCLcBGAs/s1600/THE-VOICE-NIGERIA-Primetweets.jpg[/img]

Actually, if you're among the people that followed up The Voice Nigeria Season 2 show, you'd have a thing or two to say about it. Well, Sunday was the grand finale held in South Africa and it was cool but almost everyone is not happy about how the show was organised.

In a competition like "The Voice", I think people would love it if the singers are being judged by their performances instead of votes and song choices should be based on how revealing their voices/expression would be and not just any song. People think that, even if there should be votes, it shouldn't come at the quarter-finals through finals. In this stage, they should be judged by their performances and not votes as people can buy them off.

We've also got some people saying the 'best singers' are being evicted. Although, they didn't criticize the winner as it's not his fault but the organizers, and Idyl, the winner was in a better position to win also.

These and more are complaints being laid by Nigerians on social media, abusing the organizers and the show itself of not being transparent.

We took note of some and captured them here for you to read on Primetweets. Do check them out below.

http://www.primetweets.com.ng/2017/09/what-nigerians-are-saying-about-the-voice-nigeria.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by WizPrince1(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2017
More...

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Nutase: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2017
DSTV should not even think of season 3 if they will not open the show to subscribers on all bouquets.

As for me and my house we shall not be cowed into subscribing for compact and above because of a rubbish show of talentless personalities.

Jahtell you deserve an apology from DSTV and delloite who were acting like jegas inec.

22 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by WizPrince1(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2017
More

1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by WizPrince1(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Even Nigeria's largest online forum, Nairaland members had something to say.
See more of these reactions on the source link above.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Homeboiy: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2017
I see

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by netbeans1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
I haven't even watched it before. Hehe grin

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Teewhy2: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
What i like most about life is that it is not how far but how well, i don't believe IdYL has the best voice on the show but GOD was on his side and he was also surprised when he was declared the winner. the other people might not have won the price money but have created a brand and platform for themselves to succeed , what they need is hard work, determination and GOD's favour.
taking a look at the season one Arese won but i don't believe she is the most successful for now among them music wise and maybe financially, the twin brothers DNA that wasn't among the top 8 in season one but today they are more popular.
if this same pattern of choosing winners will continue the name of the competition should be changed to The Vote Nigeria.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by buffalowings: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Useless country

Bbnaija was held in SA
This one too SA

Excuse me what is this country good for sef

Shows targeted at Nigerian audience being held in another country.

Nigeria destiny has been bought by SA

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Unperturbed
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Unbreakable007: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by naijaboy756: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
The only show where the contestants sing better than the Judges...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
J DESS or Chris Rio should have won
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
INEC sef angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by LastSurvivor11: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
And am yet to say something, which means am not a Nigerian
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Whats with this yeye watermark na

11 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Q
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by RobinHez(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
The fundamental aim of the program was defeated in many ways...

1. The judges, were... Everything but judges. Except for a few sparks of criticism from Waje, everything they were saying was "you are a finished product..." "I will buy your cd... " " you tried... "

2. Patoranking had no business being on that seat... Coman beat me.
undecided
He chose Ebube to progress to the semi's just based on a comment Waje made about a particular thing he did during his performance (i studied his body language that day). Dude knows nothing about what he was called to do... Aside playing upandan. He's a great artist no doubt, but not someone u'd pick as a judge for such a program.

4. Choice of songs was just pathetic,,, this is a program called "The Voice" and then somebody is singing Lil Kesh song nd other naija dance songs

3. The voters... Well what can I say, voting is obviously out of favouritism... Not out of knowledge. There were many great singers during the course of the program... They were all dropped by the way by stupid voting.

I hope this program gets cancelled.

17 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by abclassic15(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hmm Abi INEC no count d vote well?

3 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by stanliwise(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
personally I have problem with this show especially when two perform at once and they try to select, ykor
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by arsenal33: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
Prize for 1st class graduating student - N100,000

Prize for Voice winner - N10,000,000 or more?

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by ShayGirl(f): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
The winner has already been chosen...Rants Jst dey waste for nothing.

Though I didn't follow d show, BT dat guy/girl must be damn lucky to be d winner following the fact that he wasn't the people's choice at all....Naija can para sha grin cheesy
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Nellybobo(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Jahtell is the true winner.. and she didn't even make it to top 4. Who knows if she even made it to the top 7 if they showed us how Nigerians voted. Mtchew. Weird country

1 Like

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by Maris0427: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Click like if u didn't watch it at all... Let's know how many we are biko tongue

16 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by refreshrate: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
This ugly watermarks all over the place looking like something from a baddoo cult shrine put me off from reading jack sh!t

Take your yeye reporting and go ees not by force

6 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by NeeKlaus: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
This OP, what kind of watermark is this?? Is your aim to compound our eye problems or to gift us with new ones??

Dear Dominique, who even put this crap on the front page in the first place?? angry

4 Likes

Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by ObaKlaz: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
What ever happened to Project Fame and Nigerian Idol, please? Recession affect them?
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by IgboticGirl(f): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Keneking:
INEC sef angry angry

Mind urself
Re: What Nigerians Are Saying About The Voice Nigeria Season 2 by WizPrince1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Whats with this yeye watermark na
So sorry. You won't see it that way next time. It was auto-tagged that's why.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lion King Live Action Trailer Is Out And It Looks Freakin' Amazing / BBNaija: Housemates Throw Joe Into The Pool To Celebrate His Birthday / BBNaija: Boma Emerges First Male Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.