Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

The Mighty Facebook Is Down - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Mighty Facebook Is Down (2704 Views)

Facebook IS Back Online But Not 100% - Mike Schroepfer / Facebook Is Down? / Facebook Is Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mighty Facebook Is Down by Youngzedd(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2017
As at 11:00AM world number 1 social media platform Facebook was down as at the time of write this report.

If FB can go down any site can go down

Re: The Mighty Facebook Is Down by Youngzedd(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2017
Facebook is still down

Re: The Mighty Facebook Is Down by Fidelismaria: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2017
undecided
not on Facebook so don't give a fvvcckk
Re: The Mighty Facebook Is Down by SirLakes: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2017
Na so you dey idle reach?

God will take charge of your situation.

Say Amen!

1 Like

Re: The Mighty Facebook Is Down by Youngzedd(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
SirLakes:
Na so you dey idle reach?

God will take charge of your situation.

Say Amen!

Think about yourself first young man. Yes, I am idle but my idleness is better that your over busy whatever. You are busy doing nothing. You claim to be busy but less productive.

Don't talk because you know how to talk.
Re: The Mighty Facebook Is Down by Youngzedd(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Fidelismaria:
undecided

not on Facebook
so don't give a fvvcckk

Do you know that Facebook doesn't give a fvvcckk about you

That is life for you. One man's food is another man's poison.

grin grin grin
Re: The Mighty Facebook Is Down by geunik(m): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Op if you have been very active on fb lately, you will know that it is now a normal thing. Sine they introduce this freebasics.com, it has been like that. So many people on their servers
Re: The Mighty Facebook Is Down by Youngzedd(m): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
geunik:
Op if you have been very active on fb lately, you will know that it is now a normal thing. Sine they introduce this freebasics.com, it has been like that. So many people on their servers

This is the first time of experiencing this. I was actually working on Ad Manager before it went off.

It is back now.

I thought free basic is for mobile. Well, I don't use their free basic or whatever.
Re: The Mighty Facebook Is Down by nlPoster: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2019
Youngzedd:
As at 11:00AM world number 1 social media platform Facebook was down as at the time of write this report.

If FB can go down any site can go down

Nairaland did in 2014 or so.

https://www.nairaland.com/1789850/nairalanders-shutdown-affected-most

(1) (Reply)

Youtube New 1000k Subscribers In One Day.. Let's All Get There.. / Let Me Fix Your Website Errors With This Software For FREE! / Professional And Affordable Website Design & Development Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.