Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee (2359 Views)

Why Donald Trump Lost 2020 US Election & Why Joe Biden Won / 8 Reasons Why Donald Trump Fired Rex Tillerson After He Visited Nigeria / What Do We Make Of The Battle Between President Trump And The NFL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by RomeSankara: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Let me teach what you and your ilks don't know about America. The kneeling down is not about the flags. It's about a way for Americans to see the social injustice going on in America the same way Rosa Parks not standing up for a White guy in a bus in Montgomery , Alabama is not about the bus. There was Jim Crow era in America and there was civil disobedience that brought it to an end. America is a country governed by Rules of Law not some jungle country where the leaders are worshipped. I hate trump since his open racism about the Central Park 5 which I closely followed then because those guys were about my age. If trump hates Obama with all of Obama's accomplishments in life and if he call professional NFL players sons of bitches, imagine what he will think of you in Nigeria ?. He's a racist pig and his days are numbered.

Yes for openly disrespecting and try to bring to ridicule the American anthem , those who participated in the NFL are certified son's of bitches ..I have even in followed LeBron James over this evening though I used to adore him but from now on he is shit to me ..U hate nonsense..I know this is all about disrespecting Trump under the guidance of that devilish Obama ..

1 Like

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Ask him how is he gonna get on a plane to Europe ?. Maybe he will use juju from his village and fly there through the wind.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by RomeSankara: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

You have warned me several times now you i.diot. grin
Can you now see how dvmb you are?

Just trying not to make u another casualty of my anger..I swear I will kill u with ease Ur mother will be shocked ..don't Bleep with me lad
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by RomeSankara: 5:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Ask him how is he gonna get on a plane to Europe ?. Maybe he will use juju from his village and fly there through the wind.

Lucas I have respected you far enough in this forum

You are pushing it Sir
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Lucasbalo(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:

Yes for openly disrespecting and try to bring to ridicule the American anthem , those who participated in the NFL are certified son's of bitches ..I have even in followed LeBron James over this evening though I used to adore him but from now on he is shit to me ..U hate nonsense..I know this is all about disrespecting Trump under the guidance of that devilish Obama ..
Obviously, it shows your mental capability as a Nigerian to be calling people that looks like you son of bitches. I tell you that you can't say that junk to any of those guys faces without you losing your dentures. You are free to do that on nairaland . Take me on with my offers and go get a US visa and I will host you as along as you want to stay. I will drive you to Lebanon of Whitetown, Indiana and like I said your black Nazi loving skin will turn pink I one hour.

1 Like

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Lucasbalo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:

Just trying not to make u another casualty of my anger..I swear I will kill u with ease Ur mother will be shocked ..don't Bleep with me lad
You are funny. The only good thing trump's presidency is doing is making blacks and Latinos exercising their 2nd Amendment rights. Yours truly and wifey packing with a Glock and Smith and Wesson. Ain't scared of racist pig named tramp or his Nazi followers because if I am going down, ain't going down alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Originality007: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
This killing Of African Americans has being happening since the time of Obama, why can't dem protest then? y can't dem Kneel for the Anthem, but because dey hate Trump and want to cause more controversy, that is y dey are taken a stupid kneel.
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by hassan4: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Yes from your cave in Nigeria. Hungry piece of garbage supporting Klan and Nazi. Go choke on your $1 a day.
I am a free being and Africans DO NOT live in cages. You a the son of a slave and will forever be a slave to White America scumbag.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raoul Moat: Britain's Most Wanted Villain / Ukrainian Man Brought Back Another Putin Surface-to-air Missile System Home / Bristol Palin Dumped By Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.