Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

Osun United Supporters Attack Sunshine Football Club Fans,injure Many(pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osun United Supporters Attack Sunshine Football Club Fans,injure Many(pics) (13476 Views)

Man United Supporters' Trust Hit Out At Glazers After £11m Payment / Ighalo’s €10,000 Transfer Money With Sports Ministry – Osun United / Brazil Club Fans Welcome Team To Stadium With Flares And Fireworks For Cup Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun United Supporters Attack Sunshine Football Club Fans,injure Many(pics) by Kola1010: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
South west team.... Anyway,3sc is dull that is why they relegated.
Re: Osun United Supporters Attack Sunshine Football Club Fans,injure Many(pics) by agadez007(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gotze1:
[s][/s]Shut up boda ode. Is that the reason an anambra man cannot become priest in imo, mbise to be precise? I guess that cos of Yoruba as well. Or ifeayinuba fans that attacked rangers too na because of Yoruba. In fact, your foolishness deserves my salute.
kiss the truth,i ve seen severally where Ijebu people are abused and called fetish people,even Ondo are seen as timid and are referred to Aje-AJA because they eat Dog meat,oyo as illiterates etc

i can continue but i am busy now,engage me later in the Evening for More insight
Re: Osun United Supporters Attack Sunshine Football Club Fans,injure Many(pics) by MTKbudapest(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Pat081:
ur mum will b crying gvin birth to u

Hey ape!

I can see you are proud of being premitive.

How does it feels like sleeping on a tree?

But mind you i wouldn't like to give it a try.
Re: Osun United Supporters Attack Sunshine Football Club Fans,injure Many(pics) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
First,I would like to ask how cutlass and cudgel-totting thugs found their way into a STADIUM? Where were the guys entrusted with security there at that point in time? Secondly,as STINKING tribalism has ZERO place in sports,can the mods in the sports section of nairaland do something about the id!ots posting shameful comments here? Enough of this,please. Who are the moderators?
Re: Osun United Supporters Attack Sunshine Football Club Fans,injure Many(pics) by Gotze1: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
agadez007:
kiss the truth,i ve seen severally where Ijebu people are abused and called fetish people,even Ondo are seen as timid and are referred to Aje-AJA because they eat Dog meat,oyo as illiterates etc

i can continue but i am busy now,engage me later in the Evening for More insight
So because they call them aje aja now means they cant live peacefully to you. You think we count those things here. People that even eat dog in ondo state are ondo people and they are proud of it. If you like call them dog eaters, they will smile and embrace you. So forget what you are talking.

1 Like

Re: Osun United Supporters Attack Sunshine Football Club Fans,injure Many(pics) by agadez007(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gotze1:
So because they call them aje aja now means they cant live peacefully to you. You think we count those things here. People that even eat dog in ondo state are ondo people and they are proud of it. If you like call them dog eaters, they will smile and embrace you. So forget what you are talking.
ok sir
Re: Osun United Supporters Attack Sunshine Football Club Fans,injure Many(pics) by Erukulele(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
No party has brought disunity to Nigeria like APC, imagine Ondo and Osun state in the same region ruled by the same party seeing themselves as enemies because their leaders are fighting selfish interest, from destruction of town all meeting on restructuring at Akure to football war in Ijebu ode simply because Aregbesola supported Olusola Oke of AD against Akeredolu in the last Ondo gubernatorial election, Yaa Allah, if APC is a punishment to our sins pls forgive us before 2019.

1 Like

Re: Osun United Supporters Attack Sunshine Football Club Fans,injure Many(pics) by Kobicove(m): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2017
Touts and hooligans everywhere you look sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

U-17 AFCON: Golden Eaglets Get Easy Draw / Can Cameroon's Weak Squad Move Pass Nigeria On Saturday? / Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.