Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best (3177 Views)

Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) / Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by olacoool: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2010
Who is the best striker.Is it Drogba or Rooney?
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by iReporter: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2010
Whereas Wayne Rooney is a young lad and is just peaking ie he still has a lot in the future, Didier Drogba has crossed that path and is only sliding downwards.
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by Fest7: 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2010
Who be this olacool u wan use Drogba take compare ROONEY u non see all those headings wey ROONEY take dey score,if drogba try am in go break e neck.up man united.Dey rule the world & all leagues belongs to man united dis season no contest
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by Iyineda(m): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2010
It itches me not to say that R00ney is better than Drogba by [size=14pt]a mile[/size] because that would be my heart talking. Objectively, I'd say that R00ney is a more complete player and he is as efficient in front of goal, if not more, than Drogba. The latter is only better in taking set-pieces.

Strikers in the EPL that I believe are better than Drogba - albeit the current goal tally this season:

- R00ney
- Fernando Torres
- Tevez
- Adebayor
- Defoe
- Bellamy
- Arshavin
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by ebuka247: 8:29am On Mar 08, 2010
THERE IS NOTHING SIMILAR TO THE TWO OF THEM.

ROONEY IS FAR BETTER THAN DROGBA
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by jalether(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2010
Rooney is not only better than drogba but a strong contender for WPOTY

Rooney's all round ability and what he brings to the team is priceless
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by chic2pimp(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2010
Fest7:

Who be this olacool u wan use Drogba take compare ROONEY u non see all those headings wey ROONEY take dey score,if drogba try am in go break e neck.up man united.Dey rule the world & all leagues belongs to man united dis season no contest
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by lanyat: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
Rooney for life, down to Drogba.
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by tayoast(m): 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2010
Rooney of course
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by chidipupay(m): 12:32am On Mar 09, 2010
I will say drobga is better than rooney. The fact that rooney us just making the headlines doesn't mean he is a better finisher than drogba. Drogba is a world class strike better respected any day and anytime. And in terms of consistency he is there
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by truetalk2: 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2010
we can all say rooney is better on current form, football is not all about current form alone, but as well as consistency level, yes rooney is hot currently but Drogba has been doing what he does since 1994/1995 and still doing it till today. contesting for golden boot every year, how many strikers have been that consistent for the past 5 seasons, think about that
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by walexydon(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2010
u guys are just supporting rooney based on sentiment, lets call a spade a spade. when ronaldo was in manu,where was rooney? drogba has been delivering rite from seasons ago.they both have their qualities. in terms of dribbling and ruggedity give rooney but in terms of stamina,finishing, aerial ability,power,pace,eye for goal,he creates something out of nothing,assists,scores,crosses and wins games even if the team is down to mention but a few, i mean what more do u want. abeg give rooney but give more to drogba!!!!!!!!1
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by Utali(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
Drogba and Rooney in the same sentence??
You guys must be high on Alomo Bitters! Drogba is King Rooney is razz!
Drogba is god, Rooney is p, ssy
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by joepayne(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
Drogba is good true, but in dis age of football i think rooney's allround effect works better. but still 4 me Drogba is a better stiker. period!javascript:void(0);
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by triistar86: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2010
Rooney of course. Drogba is good no doubt but he aint got nothing on Rooney presently. Even if this season happens to be Rooney's peak Drogba at his peak would still not be close to Rooney's peak. Just ma 2cents!

And just a side note I would Pick Etoo at his peak over Drogba at his peak anyday anytime. . . . . cool
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by abrahym(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2010
It rooney for sure, who born the maga ?(drogba)
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by yemmight(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2010
Roooooooneyyyyyyyyyyyy all the way.
Re: Drogba And Rooney Who Is The Best by creampy(f): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2010
always roooooooooooooooneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

(1) (Reply)

Taribo West: 'i Practised Voodoo' / Super Eagles Rejected Our S*x Offer Says Association Of Nigerian Prostitutes / Did Mourinho Kill John Obi Mikel’s Game By Changing His Role?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.