Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved (27078 Views)

Tips For Getting Canada Job Offer From Nigeria Faster / Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me / How Can someone Get Dubai Visa From Nigeria Without Any Agent?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by Opinionated: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dubai is the new Paris or London for Nigerians. They travel to the city for tourism, honeymoon, destination weddings, shopping, business, events and other fun activities. This is because of the flexibility of getting a Dubai visa. Despite this, so many people are still being denied a Dubai visa. Well, if you want to get your Dubai visa approved, Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency, shares some of the secrets of making this possible.

Inclusion of skilled profession(s) in the application form

Endeavour to include a skilled profession in your visa application form to increase the likelihood of your visa being granted. In the absence of a skilled profession, your experience in certain career paths might suffice. The embassy, however, will be the judge of what profession is acceptable to merit a visa.

Consent letter for single or married women below 24 years

Dubai is an Islamic country, no doubt. Consequently, women – either married or single – are not permitted – by religion – to travel solo. This Islamic rule doesn’t place this restriction on women 24 years & above. To aid your chances of getting a visa if you are a woman below age 24 and plan to travel solo, you need to submit a letter from your spouse or family member – indicating that express approval has been given you to travel solo – along with your visa application. The letter of approval would act as a cover.

No records of past criminal or fraudulent activities

Dubai is one of the strict countries that will not allow people with criminal or fraudulent backgrounds to be admitted into the country. You will be blacklisted immediately. So, when you eventually get a visa to Dubai, endeavour not to engage in criminal activities so as not to forestall your future chances of getting a visa.

Always cancel your resident visa

If you were a holder of Dubai resident visa but left the country without cancelling it, you would not be able to apply for a new visa. In this case, you have to ensure that your old resident visa is cancelled before you apply for a new one.

Marriage counts…as long as there are wedding pictures[b][/b]

Dubai is one of the preferred honeymoon destinations for many Nigerians. Therefore, if you choose to honeymoon in Dubai, there are some documents you would be required to submit to obtain a visa. These are a wedding picture (of you and your spouse), marriage certificate and no objection certificate from your parents. If these are not submitted, your visa may get rejected.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/5-secrets-getting-dubai-visa-approved/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by Spylord48: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
have you applied all these secrets you mentioned here?
if it is easy,I wonder why you are still here in Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by yomi007k(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin

Black man slavery....we r going to be spending our hard earned money there and u still give us many trash.

No be una fault...

23 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Who dubai epp sef angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by fpeter(f): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dubai visa no hard nah, you don't even need to be there to get the visa.

22 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by Yomzzyblog: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by roqrules04(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
I never knew they reject Dubai Visas too

9 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by ItsAnderson: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
i am in dubai now buying some oil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by JamesReacher(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
fpeter:
Help me get one although I don't have money o
Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by tosyne2much(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
When you open a thread about Ghana VISA, make una call me cool
Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by Histrings08(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Just for Dubai? I've heard a lot bout the country buh tz not that encouraging
Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by mekuso89(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bro all this thing you right here is too much na, abi you forgot say it's Dubai not Yankee. Besides all this your scope I no believe cause our bro for street dey come and go there any time dey like.
Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by Beedude(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dubai e-visa is one of the easiest visa to acquire. All these aren't necessary if u apply tru a strong sponsor/company.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by AntiWailer: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
Who need secret for Dubai visa again ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by Icon4s(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Spylord48:
have you applied all these secrets you mentioned here?
if it is easy,I wonder why you are still here in Nigeria.

Not everybody on nairaland is based in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by Shukran(f): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dubai visa has no stress like you are making it be.
It is sole sponsorship, once you have a sponsor in UAE like travel agent, hotels, airline or other companies they apply your visa for you.
The only thing I agreed with you is make sure you dont have an existing visa on the system or start a process with one and live to do with another.

Hope you are not on blacklist or immigration watchlist.

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by laspo82(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
So clear the writer have little or no practical understanding of the information dispatching ,just copy and paste. Stop addressing Dubai as a country, Dubai is just a city.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by onatisi(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
but wait o , does Dubai refuse visa applications ?never heard of such instances
Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by iluvpomo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
fpeter:
Exactly, it is like buying bread grin
Na US visa e get as e be ... especially with DJT

1 Like

Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by stevecantrell: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Black man slavery....we r going to be spending our hard earned money there and u still give us many trash.

No be una fault...

Bless you.

if it wasnt for the extreme boredom im feeling in Naija rite now...i wouldnt even bother going next week.
Re: 5 Secrets For Getting Your Dubai Visa Approved by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
waiting I want go do for Dubai. me any day any time USA USA USA USA USA USA even though they give me free visa to London me USA USA USA great opportunities over there if you want to be a dollar millionaire.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Flights Resume On 29th August 2020 -Hadi Sirika, Aviation Minister / Trains Built For Milwaukee-Madison High-Speed Rail Line Are Coming To Lagos / New Anambra Airport Records 142 Flights, 3,865 Passengers In One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.