Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) (44378 Views)

Niger Air Space Closure Fall Out: British Airways Forced On 10-Hour ‘Flight / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / British Airways Stewardess Made Racist Comments About Nigerian Passengers(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by nenergy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
seyizma:
Full stop without sentence grin #SpaceBookersInc

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by MrEdimulo82(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
U rant trash knowing you will come and apologize to gain cheap popularity at the expense of naija.....come, take 100 lashes and make sure u don't do it again.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by okerekeikpo: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ode who is joking with you? U see our teeth?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by aariwa(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
She did nothing wrong.There are more hate speeches even here on nairaland by Nigerians against each other than what she said

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by Tinnytony24(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
This wan weak me undecided... Prove that point abeg grin
voicelez:
90% of whites are Racist, they forgot that civilization started in Africa

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by magicminister: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
I DONT SEE ANYTHING RACIST ABOUT THIS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by Reptyle(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
I feel for the girl. She's most likely going to lose her job because BA doesn't play with stuff like this.

This, yet again, is another lesson to people to be wary about what they document either in writing or video in this age of smart phones and live streaming.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Articul8:

That is the beauty. You can fight ur own family but outsider can't try it. You will even be the one to stand for who you're fighting. That is how it works.
lol, true

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by Innominds101: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hmmm. BBC ....
Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by naturefellow(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Tinnytony24:
Chai!! undecided
IKR. Many degenerates on line today!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by Crixina(f): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
I'm not sure why folks are offended given the level of tribalism we see here.
it's a case of we can mess with each other, but don't mess with us.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by davillian(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
voicelez:
90% of whites are Racist, they forgot that civilization started in Africa
Look @them now and look @us now.
They are more civilised than Africans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
when these racists are busted its always a joke or they were misunderstood, or they were being edgy. na so all those tough talking charlotseville wankers dey backpedal

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by mesoprogress(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Seeking for cheap attention
Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by Alagbaadaa: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Na em sabi, if na joke or not, the world know whom she was.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by owoshuyi(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
wrong use of social media. sorry babe. Be wise next time.
Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by Rubyventures: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
I don't think she is a racist, she just made an inappropriate joke and this might cost her her job.

There is more tribalism in Nigeria than the rest of the world.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by nextstep(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
So what if she's racist? Are Nigerians not tribalist? Why complain of oyinbo people when black men do much worse to themselves...

What she said, a Yoruba stewardess might say about Igbos. Or Igbo complain about Hausa. Or Itshekiri about Urhobo, Or Ekiti against Ondo.

All I glean from the video is she likes BBC news and can't wait to turn on the telly when she gets to the hotel. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Crixina:
it's a case of we can mess with each other, but don't mess with us.
Both are equally offensive and backward IMHO
Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by hanassholesolo: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
She said we Nigerians have big D#cks, how is that racist? or did i read it backwards

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by fxjohn2: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
When she is manless and lonely, she is just trying to put some fun in her life that's why she played that prank.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by hanassholesolo: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rubyventures:
I don't think she is a racist, she just made an inappropriate joke and this might cost her her job.

There is more tribalism in Nigeria than the rest of the world combined
Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by MightyHand(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
9ja called her profession a "conductor" look lik a hungry witch
Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by Icon79(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
I flew British Airways about 3 years ago and I vowed never to fly them again. They gave me a cold dinner! And in general, their services suck!

Here's how I would rate all the airlines I have flew over the past few years:
1. Emirates
2. Qantas
3. Alaskan Airline
4. Air France
5. Delta
6. American Airline
7. United
8. British Airways
9. KLM

I have vowed not to fly the last 3 again, unless there are no alternatives. They are so bad that I have let my United Airlines frequent flyer miles to expire.

O pari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by musicwriter(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Anybody that watched it should be able to understand it was just a joke. I see nothing racist about that. The girl is probably looking for a Nigerian man with a big penis.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by jericco1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
nenergy:
With the viral nature of that video, just tell her to go dust and edit her CV. grin
lol I get ur point.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
Its not that serious you lot need to chill
Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by Jakumo(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nigerians can be extremely rude and conceited when traveling internationally. This uncouth villager conduct is a well-known phenomenon, among air crews in particular, so this woman is not making any claims that are not based on observable fact.

It is extremely rare to ever hear a "please" or "thank you" from passengers on flights in and out of Nigeria, when flight attendants serve passengers food and drinks, or respond to their passengers' numerous requests during the flight.

A typical exchange would be as follows.

Fat Nigerian passenger ( calling the flight attendant ) : Hsssssss. Hssssssss. Hssssssss.

Flight attendant : Yes, how can I help you sir ?

Fat Nigerian Passenger : Give me wine. I want to drink wine.

Flight attendant : Certainly, sir, just as soon as we are done serving lunch, I'll get you another glass of wine.

Fat Nigerian Passenger : I want to drink wine NOW. Give me wine.

2nd fat Nigerian passenger : Hssssssss. Hsssssssss. Hssssss.

Flight Attendant : Yes, how can I help you madam ?

2nd fat Nigerian passenger : Give me more food. This one is not enough.

Flight Attendant : When the rest of the passengers have eaten Madam, there might be some left over, and I will bring an extra serving over then.

2nd fat Nigerian passenger : I want more food now. Bring plenty food now.

The infantile, arrogant and rowdy behavior continues in the airport terminal. In London's Heathrow and Gatwick Airports, it is possible to locate the check-in desks for Nigerian-bound flights, simply by the sound of the hysterical screaming and shouting, as Nigerians abandon any semblance of civilized decorum, and grapple one another like wild beasts in full stampede mode, as they swarm the check-in desk by feverishly clambering over the heads of other passengers, while dragging 200 pounds of luggage and shrieking babies in tow.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by WizAkzy: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin

I have watched the video several times today and i rather find it funny and hilarious. Those saying there were racist remarks in the videos should upgrade their sense of humor.
Re: I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) by WizAkzy: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
musicwriter:
Anybody that watched it should be able to understand it was just a joke. I see nothing racist about that. The girl is probably looking for a Nigerian man with a big penis.
probably

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female UNIZIK Graduate Dies From An Accident - Photos / How Young Nigerians Are Investing To Leave The Country / Cows Storm Abuja International Airport, Cause Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.