Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows (1097 Views)

Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) / My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner / Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
I went on inspection of my farms only to arrive at one cassava farm of mine to see my entire farm spoilt by cows.
This is more than painful. I am in a big loss now.
700 square meters gone .

Re: My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
more pics

Re: My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
more

Re: My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows by Nwodosis(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sorry, it is your own part of the price for unity
Re: My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows by wtfcoded: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
sad so sorry those fulani herdsmen!
Re: My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows by Supersuave2(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Those cows and their owners are TERRORISTS angry
Re: My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nwodosis:
Sorry, it is your own part of the price for unity
Brother ,this is unjust. Destroying my business with your own business.
Re: My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
I have thought deep into this kind of conducts and the idea I consider is:

If these herdsmen have a primary eduction they would have questions on their mind but when the "leaders" do not care about the progress of their people,this is what you see. Being too familiar with loneliness and brotherhood with cows day in-day out tend to affect these cattle boys.
Currently some countrymen are happy that those Biafra agitators were killed but this kind of injustice fuels the agitations for separation. How can I pay N3000 "for Officers" and "fuel" the Hilux With N2000 for the security men to go on inspection.
Let it be ,I will leave the matter to event!
Re: My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows by Buharimustgo: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sorry bros,I know you jubilated when IPOB was proscribed, instead of Herdsmen,Karma is a bitch
Re: My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Just poison those cassava leaves with something next time angry
Re: My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows by salal17: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
sorry bros,never give up on ur dream.
Re: My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows by Walexz02(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
This is sad Very sad!
Re: My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows by Ken4agent(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
so sorry about the damage....but have you hear of the plant called "Hospital is near"? ....that what you need to plant round the farm. The plant is known as Jethrova tree( not sure of the spelling) ...if the cow by mistake chew the leaf, it will purge to death.

the cattle man will not even slow the cow get close to any bush/farm they see the plant.
make further investigations and give it a try
Re: My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows by babakk2(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ken4agent:
so sorry about the damage....but have you hear of the plant called "Hospital is near"? ....that what you need to plant round the farm. The plant is known as Jethrova tree( not sure of the spelling) ...if the cow by mistake chew the leaf, it will purge to death.

the cattle man will not even slow the cow get close to any bush/farm they see the plant.
make further investigations and give it a try
Jethrova tree that lapalapa leaf
Re: My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows by Ken4agent(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
babakk2:
yeah
Re: My Cassava Farm Destroyed By Cows by Ken4agent(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
babakk2:

yeah....just plant the stems round d farm

we have cassava cultivation/processing and cost implication for sell to all cassava farmers. chat me on WhatsApp and request for the book table of content for your perusal. 08038623884

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Processing Machine. / Cassava Flakes As Cereal. / Get Your East West Hybrid Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.