Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 (55164 Views)

Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Rachelsblog(f): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Senior Advocate of Nigeria and private lawyer to Psqaure Festus Keyamo has reacted to the viral fight video of the brothers fighting, that was released this morning, according to him the incident seen on the video happened since year, and there's not truth in it... read the press release below!

''Our attention has been drawn to the on-going feud between the Psquare brothers in online, print and electronic media. We have also been inundated with calls from the media to authenticate the correspondence Peter Okoye sent to our office, indicating his intention to terminate the contract between the brothers for various reasons and the online video showing a purported scuffle between the brothers in our Chambers.

Firstly, while it is obvious that none of these materials were released from our Chambers, we are thoroughly saddened and embarrassed by these developments. As their close friends and lawyers over many years, we have done our very best to manage their differences over time and very prominent personalities have been invited in the past to intervene.

We are well aware that we have a duty to keep the details of their disagreements confidential, so we shall say nothing here on the issues at stake. But since the disagreement is now in the public domain, and our name has been dragged into the fray, we wish to appeal to members of the public to refrain from jumping into uninformed conclusions about this feud.

None of these talented brothers is at fault. None of them is also wholly justified and correct in their individual positions. We also wish to state categorically that, contrary to widely held opinions, none of their wives is at fault. In fact, the wives have kept their respectable and dignified distances from all the issues involved. THEY HAVE NEVER INTERFERED in any way.

We also want to state that whilst all the three brothers may have genuine grievances, nobody’s life is at risk. All the various incidents that happened in our Chambers (some as late at 12 midnight and 2am and one of which was captured in the online video) arose out of various meetings that were genuine attempts at resolving their differences. Whatever was said by all of them that were provocative were done in the heat of passion, emotion and anger. In fact, the incident in the video circulating online happened sometime around May, 2016. After all those arguments, we all still sat down and signed agreements and we were all happy.

So, we appeal to everyone to please grant the Okoye family the privacy, prayers and support that they need at these trying times. I have also appealed to all of them not to grant further interviews at this point so as not to escalate the issues further. Whatever is going on is the usual siblings’ rivalry experienced in most families. It is nothing unusual.

We are of the strong opinion that the brothers would eventually put away their differences and come back stronger.

Thank you.

Yours most trusted,

FESTUS KEYAMO, SAN, FCIArb (UK)

Head of Chambers

Source-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/the-video-is-fake-psquares-lawyer.html

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Rachelsblog(f): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
More

7 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Chinachriss(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ps, you guys can break up ooooo!
You guys are not first, neither the last.

Keyamo, kuku leave them biko. We no send them again.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
find a better headline .
he never said the video is fake

14 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by yomibelle(f): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Relationship wt one's family shud be a safe haven, not a battlefield

13 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by adenine02: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
What is P'square

angry

4 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Okay, we've heard.
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by ekems2017(f): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Oga lawyer but Jude has reacted to the video. What are you now saying?

15 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abegi
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by calmbabadee(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
It is finished!

But couldn't this be handled in a better way? What ever happened to the " blood is thicker than water story"

1 Like

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Wetin dey do dis boys sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by kn23h(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
I'm waiting for the usual tribal fools to come and blame the innocent Yoruba woman for their Ibotic brothers' fuckup.

59 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by igbsam(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
yea right...we never pray for ourselves finish, na people wey dey drive bentley, range rover envogue, mercedez benz g class. Live in their own mansion. Married with kids. And living the life na im me go come pray for render support for

Oga, don't allow me to transfer my vex on you o!

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by victor260(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
pls psquare don't fight

1 Like

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by PMWSpirit(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Breakup or not, keyamo is getting paid, i cannot kill my self when the moneg no go reach my side

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by kaziblake(f): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
And y'all was blaming lola all because she is yoruba

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Deed is done
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ok
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by jbreezy: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
See his big head...ordinary fyt, e no fit settle

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by cokiek(f): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Psquare I dey Shame for una

3 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by kidman96(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
No woman can come between me and a good friend, let alone me and my family... them never born that woman.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Suspect33(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Igbos and Yorubas acting like tom and jerry, always fighting each other but cant do without one another.. Proudly Igbo engaged to a Yoruba lady, and no be her go scatter my family grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by soleexx(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Why dem dey video Star wey dey fight.....something is fishy...
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Akshow: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
I don't understand why Nigerians are insulting Lola.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by enemyofprogress: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Who cares?
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by hoodmenconcept(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
stunt

1 Like

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by joshuaidibia(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
If Jon Lenon could leave the Beatles, ABBA broke up, who the hell is Psquare That I can't spell without my auto correct changing their name

23 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by KangaIye: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mumu Ps

Thank God S. A. N have spoken now all the Lola haters can look for the nearest Lagoon.

4 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by xynerise: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
Not important to Nigerians
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by kidman96(m): 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
[

sugar coated... never believe a lawyer they are paid to lie....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by davodyguy: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
angry

Happened this year or since year?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid And His Son, Boluwatife Balogun On Stage: Sola Ogudu Reacts / Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story / The Shocking Dresses South African Celebs Wore To Feather Awards 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.