Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) (6083 Views)

Me,my Gf Vs My Best Friend Whose At Fault ? / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Girlfriend Vs Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Erums(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Guys.... Im in a delimma.. Im i reacting toomuch?

I know my gf ex.....

On the 20th of sept she posted on her Facebook wishing the Ex a happy bday in adv and uploading his picture tagging her close friends too....

She was in my house of the 22nd and during the cause of our discussion i told her that i saw her post of her ex on the facebook page.. That is wasnt really nice. Mind u, i said it in a matured and friendly way.

Fast forward to 25th, on her facebook page, i saw she posted the guys pikture double dis time, wishing him a happy bday tagging her close friends also, i also went ahead to check her whatsap status... She also posted his picture there...

Guys dis pissed me off...
I asked a few female colleagues and friends they all gave thier opinion thats either they are fucking, or theyre back togeda, or they are planning and hoping to get back togeda...

But all the same, i felt insulted for the fact that i told her of my displeasure before...

Guys, be sincere, put urself in ma shoes, And im about to break up with her...

Shes been begging since yesteday. But my heart is stoned, i feel shes fake....

Guys, im i over reacting.... What do u advise...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by IamLEGEND1: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
I go give two different pieces of advice, pick anyone that suits your personality:
As wetin she do dey pain you, just get ready to pack up. You don't trust the girl & she on her part doesn't value your opinion, even less so your feelings.
Find the nearest dust bin & drop her there...... Move on to bigger & better yanshes.

BUT!
Me as I dey so I no give_fuck about this kyn nonsense.
She can be smashing the ex on the side for all I care...... As long as the services she provides me remain steady, then she can post the pictures of the whole guys on her street and wish them happy birthday.
When time come, I pack up and bolt out of her life faster than gala sellers holding your N930 change in traffic..... Or she gets tired first and breaks up with me...... Win-win situation either way.

There may come a day when I become true to my feelings, a day I will see my girl with another guy and get jealous, but it is not this day.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by YourImaginaryBF: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
No worry. She'll tag your make your picture her DP when its your birthday.

3 Likes

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Why are u this insecure?
Are u a teenager? checking ur babe's facebook page , and whatsapp upandan..
So u pick her calls too??

No just kill urself with high blood pressure...u carry woman matter for head like gélé...

Don't be a pvssy, whining like a five year old over a facebook status..u gonna loose ur respect with her..and she gonna dump ur sorry arsse anyways

3 Likes

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Dshocker(m): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Erums:

I know my gf ex.....

On the 20th of sept she posted on her Facebook wishing the Ex a happy bday in adv and uploading his picture tagging her close friends too....

She was in my house of the 22nd and during the cause of our discussion i told her that i saw her post of her ex on the facebook page.. That is wasnt really nice. Mind u, i said it in a matured and friendly way.

Fast forward to 25th, on her facebook page, i saw she posted the guys pikture double dis time, wishing him a happy bday tagging her close friends also, i also went ahead to check her whatsap status... She also posted his picture there...

I asked a few female colleagues and friends they all gave thier opinion thats either they are fucking, or theyre back togeda, or they are planning and hoping to get back togeda...

But all the same, i felt insulted for the fact that i told her of my displeasure before...

Ur girlfriend belongs to us grin

9 Likes

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by motun2017(f): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
the guy celebrated bday twice in a year ?? i dont get sef
Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by attention007(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
This one pass me o

Will comment later sha
Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Tenkobos(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
On my bday, my ex posted it on Facebook and used my picture as her DP. It doesn't mean we are bleeping or planning to get back, it means she still values our friendship.

If you don't trust then quit instead of accusing her unnecessarily.

3 Likes

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
so ur gf wishing her Ex a happy bday in adv and uploading his picture tagging her close friend really mean she is cheating on u...

u re very clingy,insecure,jealous

bro high blood pressure is deadly oooo undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Erums(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Tenkobos:
On my bday, my ex posted it on Facebook and used my picture as her DP. It doesn't mean we are bleeping or planning to get back, it means she still values our friendship.

If you don't trust then quit instead of accusing her unnecessarily.

I understand you.. But i expressed my displeasure... Dnt that count.... Seriously
Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Erums(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
motun2017:
the guy celebrated bday twice in a year ?? i dont get sef

She posted in advance... I showed my displeasure... She posted again on the bday... If sometin is nt up... Wetin go make her dey post in advance
Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Tenkobos(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
Erums:

I understand you.. But i expressed my displeasure... Dnt that count.... Seriously
She's your girlfriend sir not your wife so you don't expect her do everything you say. She's also a complete human not a zombie, she has a mind of her own and reason for doing what she did. Reason you may not understand.

My ex introduced me to her husband and I and him do speak on phone sometimes, I am sure you will think I am bonking your wife if you were him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Chongaiman: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
@OP

Seems you've entered one chance! Your own mugu levels pass Muguruza!
If she could do those things regarding her ex under your nose,
I can't even begin contemplating what she'll do with him behind your back.

As a proof that your village people are not done with you yet,
you are there asking rhetorical questions instead of taking appropriate action.

Let me come and be going......

5 Likes

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by latexxbro(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I go give two different pieces of advice, pick anyone that suits your personality:
As wetin she do dey pain you, just get ready to pack up. You don't trust the girl & she on her part doesn't value your opinion, even less so your feelings.
Find the nearest dust bin & drop her there...... Move on to bigger & better yanshes.

BUT!
Me as I dey so I no give_fuck about this kyn nonsense.
She can be smashing the ex on the side for all I care...... As long as the services she provides me remain steady, then she can post the pictures of the whole guys on her street and wish them happy birthday.
When time come, I pack up and bolt out of her life faster than gala sellers holding your N930 change in traffic..... Or she gets tired first and breaks up with me...... Win-win situation either way.

There may come a day when I become true to my feelings, a day I will see my girl with another guy and get jealous, but it is not this day.

This is just ME.... I don't give a f*ck on things like this as long as there is a win-win
Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by motun2017(f): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Erums:

She posted in advance... I showed my displeasure... She posted again on the bday... If sometin is nt up... Wetin go make her dey post in advance
hahaha he was never an ex then. you are the one dt z assistant boyfriend. take heart dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by latexxbro(m): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
I just think she really loved him and probably still love him but can't be with him because they quit.... for me I think the guy can easily get her anytime he wants so my advice.... try to flirt with another girl and show esp someone she knows and finally no dey carry girls matter for head like this....

2 Likes

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Young03(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Tag all ur females friends and call them sweet hearts
yeye boi
Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by biacan(f): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
if she is sincere please accept her..... note that all attention will be given to you and she must stop communicating with him.....if not breakup with her... being in a relationship isn't a child play if you felt your partner is not enough for you kindly call it a quit....than toying with his/her feelings.....if in a relationship I can't Ch....t same I can't afford to share my man.....he is meant to be mind alone not to be shared by anyone.....if you can't stick to me move out...

2 Likes

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Erums(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Tenkobos:
She's your girlfriend sir not your wife so you don't expect her do everything you say. She's also a complete human not a zombie, she has a mind of her own and reason for doing what she did. Reason you may not understand.

My ex introduced me to her husband and I and him do speak on phone sometimes, I am sure you will think I am bonking your wife if you were him.

Seriously... She has a mind of her oen... And now shes hurt me by her actions... Mind u... I didnt ask her not to relate wit tha guy.... And fyi... Shes very selfish.. I have no female frnds just because of her.. I cnt upload piks i want to... I have a mind of my own... Bt i chose to respect her...cos she always wnt me for herself alone..

Now im suprised.. Cos if i expressed my displeasure... She shud take heed... An ex is an ex.... Let it stay day way.... If nt we done

8 Likes

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Never ever react to what a girl does.

Nothing about a girl's ex/past life should be your concern.

Focus on your game. That should be your absolute focus and goal.

All you did, by reacting to all her online stunts, was to prove to her that her actions can actually control your feelings.

Focus on your own game, and leave your her ex alone.

3 Likes

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2017
Erums:

Seriously... She has a mind of her oen... And now shes hurt me by her actions... Mind u... I didnt ask her not to relate wit tha guy.... And fyi... Shes very selfish.. I have no female frnds just because of her.. I cnt upload piks i want to... I have a mind of my own... Bt i chose to respect her...cos she always wnt me for herself alone..

Now im suprised.. Cos if i expressed my displeasure... She shud take heed... An ex is an ex.... Let it stay day way.... If nt we done

she has you on her palms alread. Run away from these kinds of girls. You are like the gf, while she is the bf grin.

You are a man....focus on abundance.

Free the girl. Break free and stop limiting your adventurous mind, yearning to break free.
Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Tenkobos(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Erums:

I didn't know the part of her being controlling when I wrote the previous comment.

Sir, you cannot control someone who's controlling you.
Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Erums(m): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Never ever react to what a girl does.

Nothing about a girl's ex/past life should be your concern.

Focus on your game. That should be your absolute focus and goal.

All you did, by reacting to all her online stunts, was to prove to her that her actions can actually control your feelings.

Focus on your own game, and leave your her ex alone.

Thanks pal.. I just want the relationship to be defined... I dunt wanna be taken for a ride.... Evsn if.. Not for long

1 Like

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Erums(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Tenkobos:
I didn't know the part of her being controlling when I wrote the previous comment.

Sir, you cannot control someone who's controlling you.

Dats not control... I respect the relationship... And i xpect same.. Bt this is off limits...
Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Erums(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
biacan:
if she is sincere please accept her..... note that all attention will be given to you and she must stop communicating with him.....if not breakup with her... being in a relationship isn't a child play if you felt your partner is not enough for you kindly call it a quit....than toying with his/her feelings.....if in a relationship I can't Ch....t same I can't afford to share my man.....he is meant to be mind alone not to be shared by anyone.....if you can't stick to me move out...

Thanks biancan.... Exactly my piont... I choose to reapect the relationship by shielding and female green light i got....my ex are my exes...and i like to keep itdat way... My tin is she even started uploading the bday piks in advance... Dt really rings a bell
Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
My advise is keep on fvcking bruv..........dont stop fvcking

seriously though this shiiii aiint worth geting irked for

if you feel insecure just find a way to know if their bleeping or shiii like that

and ermmm what was her post precisely or did she just post his pics without saying/writing anything?

1 Like

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Erums(m): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
latexxbro:
I just think she really loved him and probably still love him but can't be with him because they quit.... for me I think the guy can easily get her anytime he wants so my advice.... try to flirt with another girl and show esp someone she knows and finally no dey carry girls matter for head like this....

Thanks pal.. Wud consider that an option

1 Like

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by nikkypearl(f): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Na woman matter u carry for head like this ?

Btw...most women dont get over their Ex ..
Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by horlahsunbo225(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
My dear brother it seems you can't date my gf cox per year she uploaded up to 100 guys both on fb and WhatsApp but on my birthday she didn't do so for me and I dont even give a bleep about it.
Dont be jealous
Let go the shit but just make sure she is not cheating on you
Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Erums:

Dats not control... I respect the relationship... And i xpect same.. Bt this is off limits...

You are getting it all wrong.

A woman can only be serious in a relationship when she is invested. If she is not, no amount of effort on your part can change your mind. You are more invested than she is....simple.

A relationship should be an emotional thing that runs on auto pilot. It becomes banal when you start to logically define limits- do this, don't do this.

STOP Overclocking your mind... and allowing a girl to toil with your head.

FREE this babe and go on an adventure. grin

The only reason you will find it absurd to do so is if you have invested more than her.

Peace bro.

5 Likes

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by Apina(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Erums:

I know my gf ex.....

Stop being a pussy boy, she clearly has no respect for u and sees ur opinion as inconsequential. If you are still wondering whether she loves u or not, she doesn't, u probably are the cash cowundecided

2 Likes

Re: Me Vs My Girlfriend Vs Her Ex... (serious Matters) by latexxbro(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

You are getting it all wrong.

A woman can only be serious in a relationship when she is invested. If she is not, no amount of effort on your part can change your mind. You are more invested than she is....simple.

A relationship should be an emotional thing that runs on auto pilot. It becomes banal when you start to logically define limits- do this, don't do this.

STOP Overclocking your mind... and allowing a girl to toil with your head.

FREE this babe and go on an adventure. grin

The only reason you will find it absurd to do so is if you have invested more than her.

Peace bro.

Why don't you teach us how to make her more invested when the relationship is still new?? will go a long way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

80% Of Girls Are Guilty Of This. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. / Ring On The Index Finger Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.