Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

A Thread for Lovers of EDM - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread for Lovers of EDM (21830 Views)

Best Of 2020 Mix ♫ Best Of EDM ♫ Gaming Music 2020 X Trap, House, Dubstep / Whatsapp Group For Electronic/dance Music (EDM) Freaks / Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
ERORR404:
I actually have been researching on making future bass for about a month now,its kinda hard to make though as it requires so much precision and technicalities of music making,however I think i did just fine with this new one.
oh my God!! shocked You dey burst my brain bro! cheesy cheesy smiley grin You did more than fine om this. This is the one I love most. cool cool cool .

Thank you for this awesome sound. smiley
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
SuperSuave:
oh my God!! shocked You dey burst my brain bro! cheesy cheesy smiley grin You did more than fine om this. This is the one I love most. cool cool cool .

Thank you for this awesome sound. smiley
cool I'm glad you like it, i really wish i could get more people to listen to my music, like if i could get on front page,but the mods never answer me, i was hoping maybe with the support of you guys on this thread,if i create a topic on my music,una go fit help me beg lala to push to frontpage
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
ERORR404:

cool I'm glad you like it, i really wish i could get more people to listen to my music, like if i could get on front page,but the mods never answer me, i was hoping maybe with the support of you guys on this thread,if i create a topic on my music,una go fit help me beg lala to push to frontpage
we will beg lala seriously.

Create the thread, express your passion for music production and edm then post the link to all the music you've made.

I really love music production, I wish I could use fl studio too. I was using lmms as a beginner before my laptop blew up. It was easier to use but not loaded like fl studio.
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
SuperSuave:
we will beg lala seriously.

Create the thread, express your passion for music production and edm then post the link to all the music you've made.

I really love music production, I wish I could use fl studio too. I was using lmms as a beginner before my laptop blew up. It was easier to use but not loaded like fl studio.
Okay i will create the thread now

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
3 days after and lala and others have refused to answer,ive got some pretty sick songs and even remixes on my laptop but i feel no urge to properly mix and master them for upload because really apart from you guys on this thread,no one else is listening,PR is something i don't have right now. it just sucks
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by CharlesJok3r: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
ERORR404:
3 days after and lala and others have refused to answer,ive got some pretty sick songs and even remixes on my laptop but i feel no urge to properly mix and master them for upload because really apart from you guys on this thread,no one else is listening,PR is something i don't have right now. it just sucks
hi bro, nairaland and this part of the world as a whole will be a terrible place to promote your music as this type of music unconventional here. My advice for you is to focus on 1 genre or 2 only. And stick to it for a start. And for promotions sell yourself through YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM, SPOTIFY AND SOUNDCLOUD... AND join some hardcore electo music forums. And target European fans
Stop trying to promote yourself and your music on nairaland if you want to go far in the trade...
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2018
CharlesJok3r:
hi bro, nairaland and this part of the world as a whole will be a terrible place to promote your music as this type of music unconventional here. My advice for you is to focus on 1 genre or 2 only. And stick to it for a start. And for promotions sell yourself through YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM, SPOTIFY AND SOUNDCLOUD... AND join some hardcore electo music forums. And target European fans
Stop trying to promote yourself and your music on nairaland if you want to go far in the trade...
I'm aware of this i'm on soundcloud however, the truth is the reason why edm and the likes isn't appreciated here is because there isn't any mainstream nigerian edm producer and almost every new artiste in this country is trying to make it in an already over-populated genre(afrobeat).
alot of nigerians are tired of this new type afrobeat where the artiste just mumble gibberish from beginning to end repeatedly,i go through comments whenever i see a post of "a major artiste drops a new "banger" and the comments are the same (nothing new) ,nigerian music lacks depth,lyrics and meaning.
you see, nigerians like to form familiarity when you've made it, look at Anthony Joshua,jidenna,and the winter Olympics bobsled team. Bobsled is a sport that many nigerians didnt even know existed but when those girls started making news outside,our sports ministry shamelessly started forming fams.
if by God's grace i get recognized internationally,you will be surprised at how nigerians will all of a sudden develop love for edm. we don't value what we have at hand,we prefer it when it is been handed to us by outsiders. I know one day i'd make it big in this, without no promotion I've managed to accumulate 27,000 plays on soundcloud and most of my plays are from Netherlands and usa
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by CharlesJok3r: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
@ERROR404
True...
Goodluck with that, hope you know the right thing to do. And never for once try to get the attention of africans as a whole...
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
CharlesJok3r:
@ERROR404
True...
Goodluck with that, hope you know the right thing to do. And never for once try to get the attention of africans as a whole...
Thanks.. There's this coursemate of mine at school, she's into edm too, where thinking of forming a duo where i make the beats and she provides the vocals. like the chainsmokers

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Back at it again guys, this one I've been on for like 2 weeks, I tried to make this as synthy and ambient as possible coz the inspiration behind this track are ODESZA and M83. put your headphones on and imerse yourselves in this guys!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RUVcc4JkqnGPl7p9-dTr01K0A8j0nSBX/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks!!

SuperSuave
SuperSuave3
SuperSuave2
CharlesJok3r
tescoman90
eldee365
Criis
Fhranchez
Doorstop
LeiderJa
AryEmber
iheartellah
IhateRetards
iamnlia
peezzy
Emufasa
haryomikun
theMusicNerd

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
ERORR404:

Thanks.. There's this coursemate of mine at school, she's into edm too, where thinking of forming a duo where i make the beats and she provides the vocals. like the chainsmokers
God! this is best thing I've read today. Pls make this happen bro. I'm ecstatic about it already. it'll even help to sell your music more
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
ERORR404:
Don't let that weigh you down bro. You have people on SoundCloud. you should start uploading to YouTube also especially when that friend of yours starts doing vocals. Never give up.
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
ERORR404:
Back at it again guys, this one I've been on for like 2 weeks, I tried to make this as synthy and ambient as possible coz the inspiration behind this track are ODESZA and M83. put your headphones on and imerse yourselves in this guys!!

oh my God! cheesy cheesy this is sooooooo cool! sounds like chainsmokers stuff. It's so crazy with headphones cheesy
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 12:29am On Apr 15, 2018
SuperSuave:
oh my God! cheesy cheesy this is sooooooo cool! sounds like chainsmokers stuff. It's so crazy with headphones cheesy
Thanks supersuave for all your encouragements,you are one of the reason's I'm still doing this... Thanks again brother!

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by Elnino4ladies: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
Someone should please recommend some dope songs from the Chainsmokers for me
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by LeiderJa: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Someone should please recommend some dope songs from the Chainsmokers for me

Roses
Setting Fires
Sick Boy
Young
Something just like this
New York City
Paris
Closer
Honest
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by Elnino4ladies: 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
LeiderJa:

Roses Setting Fires Sick Boy Young Something just like this New York City Paris Closer Honest

Thanks bruv. I have some, I will check others out
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by Doorstop: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
ERORR404:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RUVcc4JkqnGPl7p9-dTr01K0A8j0nSBX/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks!!

SuperSuave
SuperSuave3
SuperSuave2
CharlesJok3r
tescoman90
eldee365
Criis
Fhranchez
Doorstop
LeiderJa
AryEmber
iheartellah
IhateRetards
iamnlia
peezzy
Emufasa
haryomikun
theMusicNerd

This is awesome. It almost brought tears to my eyes. Keep it up.
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by Peezzy(f): 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Elnino4ladies checkout this post

FuckAuntySpam:
My Top 10 songs by The Chainsmokers in no particular order

1. Kanye ft Siren
2. Honest
3. Paris
4. Don't let me down ft Daya
5. Bloodstream
6. New York City
7. Something Just like this ft Coldplay
8. Inside out ft charlee
9. Let you go ft Great good fine ok
10. Good Intentions ft. BullySongs

Bonus: Closer ft Hasley, breakup every night, Setting Fires ft XYLO, Roses ft Rozes, Until You Were Gone ft. Emily Warren
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
oh my God! Just heard that Avicii passed away cry

Swedish DJ Avicii, real name Tim Bergling, died at age 28 on Friday, April 20, his publicist confirmed.

"It is with profound sorrow that we announce the loss of Tim Bergling, also known as Avicii," his publicist Diana Baron said in a statement. "He was found dead in Muscat, Oman this Friday afternoon local time, April 20th. The family is devastated and we ask everyone to please respect their need for privacy in this difficult time. No further statements will be given."

Avicii's health issues were known to the public for several years prior to his death. He suffered from acute pancreatitis, in part due to excessive drinking. In 2014, he canceled numerous shows in order to recover after having his gallbladder and appendix removed.

Eventually, he decided to retire from touring entirely in an emotional letter penned in March 2016.
“To me it was something I had to do for my health,” Bergling told The Hollywood Reporter in 2016 . “The scene was not for me. It was not the shows and not the music. It was always the other stuff surrounding it that never came naturally to me. All the other parts of being an artist. I'm more of an introverted person in general. It was always very hard for me. I took on board too much negative energy, I think.”

source: Billboard
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by Elnino4ladies: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
Peezzy:
Elnino4ladies checkout this post

Thanks
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Shiit guys avici is dead!!
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
ERORR404:
Shiit guys avici is dead!!
I'm so pained right now
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
One of the best EDM producers is gone too soon at 28.

R.I.P Avicii

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
SuperSuave:
I'm so pained right now
I know he has been battling with kidney problems as a result of heavy alcohol use for some time now, there was a time when i think kygo or alan walker had to fill in for him at his concerts due to his health,but who knew he was gonna give up... Just sad mehn... Soo sad
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
ERORR404:

I know he has been battling with kidney problems as a result of heavy alcohol use for some time now, there was a time when i think kygo or alan walker had to fill in for him at his concerts due to his health,but who knew he was gonna give up... Just sad mehn... Soo sad
It's really sad bro. I was shocked when I saw a tweet saying "RIP Avicii", I silently prayed for it not to be the same Avicii I know of.
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
ERORR404:

Brother you current ooo

Plz what else do you know
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
tescoman90:

Brother you current ooo

Plz what else do you know
grin Google is your friend wink
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by eldee365: 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
Really sad day

Rest in peace Avicii

This is bad!!!
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
ERORR404:

grin Google is your friend wink

I know we get Google b4 I asked n I knew he had kidney issue then
I just want to know if you heard anything else

Just say u know nothing rather than trying to say something meaningless to what I asked.
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Artistes pay tribute to an Icon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi And Nina Ivy In "Black Skin Boy" (Video) / DJ Humility Calls Out Upcoming Artistes, Says He Put Dbanj, Banky W On Spotlight / Download Mp3: DJ Ace – Bekezela Slow Jam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.