Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,037 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

A Thread for Lovers of EDM - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread for Lovers of EDM (21786 Views)

Best Of 2020 Mix ♫ Best Of EDM ♫ Gaming Music 2020 X Trap, House, Dubstep / Whatsapp Group For Electronic/dance Music (EDM) Freaks / Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2018
Supersuave2:
Are you on twitter? your music could reach a lot of edm fans there.

The latest sound is cool, me likey.
I'm not good with all this social media stuffs.. Like I've had twitter on my phone for months now but i really don't even understand it. Like how to use it,i don't think I've even open the app this year and on my instagram i have only 285 followers which keeps reducing daily,i post my music and stuff there but i don't know how to get people to follow me, u see some accounts without even a single post and they be having thousands of followers
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by CharlesJok3r: 10:22pm On May 20, 2018
ERORR404:

I'm not good with all this social media stuffs.. Like I've had twitter on my phone for months now but i really don't even understand it. Like how to use it,i don't think I've even open the app this year and on my instagram i have only 285 followers which keeps reducing daily,i post my music and stuff there but i don't know how to get people to follow me, u see some accounts without even a single post and they be having thousands of followers
Stay very active on Instagram and keep liking post and keep following people, you will be surprised on how random people will follow you back. !
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 5:50pm On May 28, 2018
Hi guys,back with something new,this one's my Tropical house remix of kesha's "praying". I got the acapella of the song from MS Project.
apart from the vocals,every other sound you hear in this was entirely mixed by me,though i re-made the original chord progression of the song but i i used it in a different way and with a different piano synth,nuff said enjoy guys!
Kesha - Praying(THE HIT REMIX)

https://soundcloud.com/thehitmaker97/the-hit-kesha-praying-remix

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DvuR_m1ZDBmkQujFSr9ufxJ5DvTMt55m/view?usp=drivesdk

Cc
SuperSuave
SuperSuave3
SuperSuave2
CharlesJok3r
tescoman90
eldee365
Criis
Fhranchez
Doorstop
LeiderJa
AryEmber
iheartellah
IhateRetards
iamnlia
peezzy
Emufasa
haryomikun
theMusicNerd
kingxsamz
ClintonNzedimma
HyDef
wman
humanimal
justinlmj

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2018
ERORR404:

Twitter is not difficult to use, it is now very easy. There are so many edm pages, fans and communities you can also share your stuff to
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2018
ERORR404:
Hi guys,back with something new,this one's my Tropical house remix of kesha's "praying". I got the acapella of the song from MS Project.
apart from the vocals,every other sound you hear in this was entirely mixed by me,though i re-made the original chord progression of the song but i i used it in a different way and with a different piano synth,nuff said enjoy guys!
Kesha - Praying(THE HIT REMIX)
see why I can't wait to hear vocals on your sounds. This is a bomb. thumbs up to you
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by chillgist(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2018
Join the EDM family WhatsApp group

https:///COz6UZdEVEC5eEfSBuLptr
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2018
SuperSuave:
see why I can't wait to hear vocals on your sounds. This is a bomb. thumbs up to you
thank you so much bro,means alot cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2018
a screenshot of what the production session of my last remix on my laptop looks like

Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 1:36am On Jun 01, 2018
ERORR404:
a screenshot of what the production session of my last remix on my laptop looks like
this is complex work. Weldone bro
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 1:37am On Jun 01, 2018
chillgist:
Join the EDM family WhatsApp group

https:///COz6UZdEVEC5eEfSBuLptr
how does one use the link
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 1:47am On Jun 01, 2018
The Chainsmokers released an EP titled Sickboy in late March with four songs on it.

1. Sick boy

2. Somebody

3. Everybody hates me (this one is my favorite grin )

4. You owe me

Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by Doorstop: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
ERORR44, u should brand yourself. Your works are good. I shared some with some friends, they liked it. They didn't believe a Nigerian made them.
Give your songs cool titles. And give yourself a good name too.. And can I use your songs on a youtube video?
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
Doorstop:
ERORR44, u should brand yourself. Your works are good. I shared some with some friends, they liked it. They didn't believe a Nigerian made them.
Give your songs cool titles. And give yourself a good name too.. And can I use your songs on a youtube video?
Thanks bruh.. I'm still in school right now thats why i haven't focused fully on music..and sure you can use my songs on YouTube and everywhere else you wish cool
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by marksooyinmiebi(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Any 7obu or TheFatRat fan here?
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 1:55am On Aug 03, 2018
marksooyinmiebi:
Any 7obu or TheFatRat fan here?
never heard of them
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 1:55am On Aug 03, 2018
This thread is dying!! cry cry cry you guys don't listen to edm anymore? cry
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 2:21am On Aug 03, 2018
Zedd & Elley Duhe - HAPPY NOW smiley
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
-cheat codes & little mix - only you smiley
- kygo & imagine dragons - born to be yours
-David guetta x sia - flames
-Jonas blue x jack jack- rise smiley
- marshmello - tell me
- skrillex x rick ross- purple Lamborghini
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by marksooyinmiebi(m): 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
SuperSuave:
never heard of them

Loll! You will in the future.
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2018
Illenium - Take You Down
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by Nedville: 12:48am On Aug 05, 2018
ERORR404:

Thanks bruh.. I'm still in school right now thats why i haven't focused fully on music..and sure you can use my songs on YouTube and everywhere else you wish cool

Notice me, my lord and saviour

And feature me in your song pweaaasseee

But jokes apart....I've always felt house music is difficult to pull off...except if you are daft punk...who can say 5 words through out a song

May avicii's soul rest in peace
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by Nedville: 12:51am On Aug 05, 2018
SuperSuave:

Truth be told....music channels are not helping matters
They go apeshit when they hear apeshit....or any trap song
Hell...even Nigerian songs are always on repeat

EDM?.....not so much

If not for an old friend back then....I won't even know what EDM is....
The exposure is not much here

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2018
Nedville:

Notice me, my lord and saviour

And feature me in your song pweaaasseee

But jokes apart....I've always felt house music is difficult to pull off...except if you are daft punk...who can say 5 words through out a song

May avicii's soul rest in peace
grin house music isn't that hard for me though,if you think house music is hard,try making future bass.
my laptop screen broke that's why I've not been making any song for months now but when i fix it,i promise something very dope that i was working on before the screen incident.
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by Nedville: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
ERORR404:

grin house music isn't that hard for me though,if you think house music is hard,try making future bass.
my laptop screen broke that's why I've not been making any song for months now but when i fix it,i promise something very dope that i was working on before the screen incident.

I mean...for musicians.....
Its not easy...
The problem musicians have....which is how life is....is staying at the top...being relevant
How do they do this?
To creatively come out with different sounds and instrumentals of the same genre as EDM....is more difficult than trap or grime...
Critics usually sharpen their beaks here like vultures
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by ERORR404(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nedville:

I mean...for musicians.....
Its not easy...
The problem musicians have....which is how life is....is staying at the top...being relevant
How do they do this?
To creatively come out with different sounds and instrumentals of the same genre as EDM....is more difficult than trap or grime...
Critics usually sharpen their beaks here like vultures
True
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by SuperSuave(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nedville:

Truth be told....music channels are not helping matters
They go apeshit when they hear apeshit....or any trap song
Hell...even Nigerian songs are always on repeat

EDM?.....not so much

If not for an old friend back then....I won't even know what EDM is....
The exposure is not much here
I agree with you bro
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by CharlesJok3r: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2018
MARTIN GARRIX & JAY HARDWAY - WIZARD. ON REPEAT MODE!
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by CharlesJok3r: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2018
SuperSuave:
Lol, it's impossible for me not to listen and dance to EDM in a day.
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by CharlesJok3r: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2018
MARTIN GARRIX & FEDRAL EMPIRE - HOLD ON AND BELIEVE.
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by LeiderJa: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
CharlesJok3r:
MARTIN GARRIX & FEDRAL EMPIRE - HOLD ON AND BELIEVE.

This is one of the best Martin Garrix products imo.
Re: A Thread for Lovers of EDM by CharlesJok3r: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
LeiderJa:

This is one of the best Martin Garrix products imo.
A fan too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fake American Accents On Nigerian Radio & Tv! / Flavour - Chinny Baby [OFFICIAL VIDEO] / Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.