Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Unfaithful Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Unfaithful Wife (1357 Views)

What An Unfaithful Wife / Unfaithful Bride caught Having Affairs With Best Man (video) / Share Your Experience With An Unfaithful Wife Or Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unfaithful Wife by stevenzo: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Once upon a time, a beautiful woman was unfaithful to her husband and had an affair with another man. During those days, it is not possible to divorce one’s husband by simply declaring “I don’t love him any more” and remarried to someone else. So she devised a scheme to separate from her husband legally.
She had a friend who worked at the village funeral home. One day, while her husband had gone for a trip elsewhere, she created an “accident” at home and asked her friend to arrange a dead body of another woman to put in her home. Somehow the body was destroyed beyond recognition.
When the husband returned home, he was shocked to find that his house had an accident so severe that the body of his “wife” was destroyed beyond recognition. He was so mournful that, after he had cremated her body, he carried the ashes with him all the time.Read more...http://www.newsyvoice.com/the-unfaithful-wife/

Re: The Unfaithful Wife by ademasta(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: The Unfaithful Wife by NSK4U(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Liar! I Can't Act Nude For N5M, That Money Is Too Small - Big Backyard Actress / Girlfriend Is Giving Birth Soon. What Should I Do? / See What My Babe Is Giving Me Issue Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.