Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (39016 Views)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by userplainly(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
NA WETI GOD SEN U B THAT? WETI ISLAM DO U I'M A WINNER BORN IN ANGLICAN N SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH OTHER RELIGIONS......only those Islamic extremist...... n they too kill other Muslims SO WHY U DEY PREACH AGAINST THEM?....DEVIL DEY SIP BOBO JUICE MIX WIT HUMAN BLOOD ( BoboBlood cocktail) WHILE U DEY JAIL...... MUMU FAKE PASTORE EVERYWHERE!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Greenville990: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
All I saw in the video was a scared man

Afraid to lose his sheeple to the truth

Scared of a depleted offering basket

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by visijo(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
according to Buhari, respect each other faith..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Greenville990: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
How can you say "He lied that Serria Leone belongs to islam"

And then say "I know why he said serria Leone belongs to islam........because the late president had signed the country with OIC"

Back door or not.....you just confirmed what the man said.

#who is now the liar
#confusedman
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
wen u run ur mouth like Usain Bolt...
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Braindead that only read the topic of a post. Well maybe you don't see this
"The 2007 UNHCR's "Report on International Religious Freedom in Sierra Leone" [5]estimated 55% Muslim, 40% Christian and 5% other beliefs, with many citizens practising a mixture of Islam and traditional indigenous religious beliefs or Christianity and traditional indigenous beliefs."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Sierra_Leone
lol maybe your Muhammad forget to insert brain into your skull.
This Nincompoop is trying to dugde from the real issue by deviating. if i may ask, a data from a source that is as old as 2007 with a data from a source that is constantly updated, which should be given more credibility. I cant dare insult Jesus Christ cos i know the religion i practice and we as Muslims hold him in very high regard. Like wise the christian religion as it originated from the book he came with. I dont know if same can be said about yhu who barely has manners of respecting what other ppl believe in. I dont know who stands out in terms of stupidity and ignorance. I can bet u are not even a practicing christian else, u will not behave in a way in which Christ himself will be ashamed of. Religion shouldn't be about insulting others and their believes, but rather about moderation and tolerance, else wat will be the difference between what u are accusing we Muslims of if u cannot even conduct yourself without insults to what others believe in.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Roon9(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
tartar9:
Serria leone belongs to christ indeed...The country's Muslim population is close to 80% with the christains constituting a minority-essentially a Muslim Nation,and yet he openly disregards and spits at the face of his host.I blame the Serria leoneans for being too hospitable to these thieves.

How myopic. Even if your assertions were correct, how in God's green did the pastors speech translate to hate speech? You Muslims are intolerant and spiteful. Cutlass fall on you there

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by HunterofPigs: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
jamislaw:
Very stupid yahoo boy Afonja pastor, he just got served.

Another Pig and Idiot cited. Go take a swim please

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by zionmade1: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
ElCapone:
lol, so the pastor was foolish i guess. what kind of a religion also instruct its religious leaders to make insulting comments on what others believe in, if a person should choose to worship stone, he or she should have the right to. Is he supposed to be a judge over what others believe in or rather a shining light to his followers. if a Muslim had made this statement now it will be termed another thing else. what happen to respecting other peoples views and believes are. yhu can air ur opinion but not in a way that it is insulting and offensive to others. The creator who created all sorts of ppl, including atheist, Christians, Muslims, Buddhist, Jews, pagans sure knows what he is doing. Its no surprise that its coming from a Nigerian.
point of correction, its not wrong to point out that anybody including a pastor behaved foolishly at some point. Its only wrong to call him a fool. thats if u can spot the difference
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by zionmade1: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Myde4naija:
why won't the pastor won't be correct, that's xtian way spreading hatred in the name of religion, when you start war of word and it get out of hand then you will begin ur terrorism chant.
Indeed, u re waiting for Christians to behave like murderous animals like those of the other religion then u will wait till eternity
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by BALLOSKI: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
zionmade1:
They are more interested in threatening people not to fuel religious crisis than they are interested in preaching to their dumb followers that if their god has any strength in him, let him fight for himself wen he is insulted.
Why must their so called powerful god unleash murderous humans to go on killing spree wenever he is insulted?
From my own point of view the pastor is correct, but its foolishness to voice out the truth in some environments

mtchwwew
when Nigerians, especially those from your region speak, I don't take them seriously as their post is always driven by hate and emotional blindness.

Go and check, Christianity killed more than Islam has done.

Where were you when the whole Buddhist adherents went for Ronaldo's head when he placed his leg close to the statue of Buddha in his compound or somewhere?
Where is it allowed to use your freedom of speech to offend others?

You people bring your political correctness up when it has to do with Islam because of your hate for Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by zionmade1: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
hajidel:
You're as stupid as they come. Does God come to earth to fight? even if you're a christian or any other religion?

No he should not fight
next time someone insults ur religion,kill him and behead him for ur dumb god since thats wat he loves or straff on bomb and finish the person

Religion of barbarians
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
ElCapone:
This Nincompoop is trying to dugde from the real issue by deviating. if i may ask, a data from a source that is as old as 2007 with a data from a source that is constantly updated, which should be given more credibility. I cant dare insult Jesus Christ cos i know the religion i practice and we as Muslims hold him in very high regard. Like wise the christian religion as it originated from the book he came with. I dont know if same can be said about yhu who barely has manners of respecting what other ppl believe in. I dont know who stands out in terms of stupidity and ignorance. I can bet u are not even a practicing christian else, u will not behave in a way in which Christ himself will be ashamed of. Religion shouldn't be about insulting others and their believes, but rather about moderation and tolerance, else wat will be the difference between what u are accusing we Muslims of if u cannot even conduct yourself without insults to what others believe in.
Lol, simple Islamic tactics.
Well let me help you,
1. I guess you know that, that 2007 record was taking by the "ministry of religious and culture in that country"? And that 2013 was taken by an international organization even though there is nothing like census for there concussion.
2. Lol insult your muhammad? Can you please show me where i insulted your muhammad?, lol
3. Common stop playing victim card here, or are you sleeping when you use the word "SLOWPOKE",
4. Christian still remain the most tolerant people in the world. Eventhough you people are pushing us to the point of hatred. Peace.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by zionmade1: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
BALLOSKI:
when Nigerians, especially those from your region speak, I don't take them seriously as their post is always driven by hate and emotional blindness.

Where were you when the whole Buddhist adherents went for Ronaldo's head when he placed his leg close to the statue of Buddha in his compound or somewhere?

You people bring your political correctness up when it has to do with Islam because of your hate for Muslims.
Point of correction Judaism killed and not Christianity. Or do u mind telling me how many persons have been killed in the name of Jesus.

Dont worry keep shouting killed more than islam wen the whole world is suffering terrorism, maybe wen the terrorists come for ur head, tell them before they blow u up how Christians has killed more people

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by MrOnPoint(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
grin cheesy Two religion of lies castigating themselves. Abeg where is my chewing stick joor? grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Otem, which God goes by the name I AM? I guess it's God Almighty?
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
BALLOSKI:

"Go and check, Christianity killed more than Islam has done."
Really? Where is the evidence, or is part of your imam hate speech? Trash
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
zionmade1:

point of correction, its not wrong to point out that anybody including a pastor behaved foolishly at some point. Its only wrong to call him a fool. thats if u can spot the difference
i dont even want to refer to him as a fool and if i did, apologies. But me and u have a role to play in the sense that, u are human first before been either christian or from any region. We should learn to live alongside one another in peace. That country value their peace and thats y he is going to be made to correct his views. All humans irrespective of believe should be free to practice their believes, air their views in as much as it isnt going to be insulting to other ppls believes. Have a nice day.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by humblejude325: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
DONT BE LEFT OUT
SAY NO TO FAILURE
REGAIN ALL YOUR LOST TODAY
NOBODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
I don't know what is wrong with this people call muslim or whatever they call themselves.
An imam came and call a secular country and islamic country, you people don't see anything wrong there nor did you people call it hate speech but when a pastor stand up and accuse the guy of lieing and creating division in the country, you people started ranting hate speech like a programmable computer. May God help us.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by ElCapone(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, simple Islamic tactics.
Well let me help you,
1. I guess you know that, that 2007 record was taking by the "ministry of religious and culture in that country"? And that 2013 was taken by an international organization even though there is nothing like census for there concussion.
2. Lol insult your muhammad? Can you please show me where i insulted your muhammad?, lol
3. Common stop playing victim card here, or are you sleeping when you use the word "SLOWPOKE",
4. Christian still remain the most tolerant people in the world. Even-though you people are pushing us to the point of hatred. Peace.
http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/sierra-leone-population/
Do yourself some good and check dat link. I can never be a victim to some one like yhu. A person who is in support of throwing insults at what other people believe in. If the Christianity he is practicing is the light as he has claimed, no need for tantrums, his way of life should even attract people without him even saying a word. The bottom line is, as u have the right and freedom to practice ur believe, so should the next person. And in airing ur views, it shouldnt be insulting to what others believe in. Unless of course if he the pastor is no different from the mufti he is accusing of been an agent of darkness as if he is the one to judge wat others believe in.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
ElCapone:
http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/sierra-leone-population/
Do yourself some good and check dat link. I can never be a victim to some one like yhu. A person who is in support of throwing insults at what other people believe in. If the Christianity he is practicing is the light as he has claimed, no need for tantrums, his way of life should even attract people without him even saying a word. The bottom line is, as u have the right and freedom to practice ur believe, so should the next person. And in airing ur views, it shouldnt be insulting to what others believe in. Unless of course if he the pastor is no different from the mufti he is accusing of been an agent of darkness as if he is the one to judge wat others believe in.
Lol, well thank God you admit that you are the one to first use an insultive word to me.
And am waiting for you to show my where i insult your islam, smh.

Well about the topic. I myself am against the pastor act but did you people think it this way?
An imam came and call a secular country and islamic country, you people don't see anything wrong there nor did you people call it hate speech but when a pastor stand up and accuse the guy of lieing and creating division in the country, you people started ranting hate speech. May God help us.
Lol and you saying if the pastor is in the light he won't have act like that, if i may ask how did you want him to react?
He should advise his church members to bomb mosque like you people use to do?
Or he should just say the fact of what is happening to his follower so they can prepare, or why did you think an imam have the right to call a country of 60-70% Muslim population an Islamic country? Lol. Well i will advise you to do more research.
http://classroom.synonym.com/religion-beliefs-sierra-leone-5307.html
http://www.thearda.com/internationalData/countries/Country_200_1.asp
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by OtemSapien: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
MrOnPoint:

Otem, which God goes by the name I AM? I guess it's God Almighty?
I AM the part of GOD. I am a god.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by kezy58: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
tartar9:
Serria leone belongs to christ indeed...The country's Muslim population is close to 80% with the christains constituting a minority-essentially a Muslim Nation,and yet he openly disregards and spits at the face of his host.I blame the Serria leoneans for being too hospitable to these thieves.

Withdrawal method or condom would ve saved us from this stress...is the pastor not right??
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by shallysgirl: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Trademark of Islam. Dehumanization.
Islam supports dehumanization.
HunterofPigs:

Another Pig and Idiot cited. Go take a swim please
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by HunterofPigs: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
shallysgirl:
Trademark of Islam. Dehumanization.
Islam supports dehumanization.

Islam said this? Please!
jamislaw:
Very stupid yahoo boy Afonja pastor, he just got served.
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by goodnews777: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
Why is the truth so bitter even in christian countries. The devil is really at work. Have they seen an ISLAMIC country without wars and killings and beheadings? How many christians are granted citizenship, refugees status , permanent residents in Saudi arabia, Kuwait, UAE, etc . But every christian country is littered with MUSLIMS looking for refuge. If CHRISTIANITY is bad why are they running to EUROPE and America? To kill ?
Sierra Leoneans should be kicked out of nigeria if this pastor is ever touched for telling the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
aycorporat:

Are you one of the bigots?

Mufti said the truth.
See the below wiki
It says the Muslims are 78%...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Leone

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by dataking: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Always fanning the flame of division and hate. So much for being meek. Stupid scammers

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by shallysgirl: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
Well, you shouldn't have put up such sensitive pictures. You could av used a more personal reply.
That picture is a picture of human beings being dehumanized. At this point the tribe they belong to is secondary.
HunterofPigs:

Islam said this? Please!
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by hushpapi(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Don't blame the pastors, he want to see if 30% can end up been a christain. They forgot, parent are tired of watching their kids go naked, pastors forgot to preach on how to look decent in the present on the lord. Pastor number one priority is salvation, just give the house of the lord your 10% constantly and you join the first seat at the front where the VIPs sit. for those that are saying the pastor is right, he should have preach it here in Nigeria instead.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by HunterofPigs: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
shallysgirl:
Well, you shouldn't have put up such sensitive pictures. You could av used a more personal reply.
That picture is a picture of human beings being dehumanized. At this point the tribe they belong to is secondary.

Anything to make this people understand that tribalism is bad. I know ibos have tribalism wired in their DNA, but I will point it out every now and then. We may see one or two of them that will change and become normal human beings
Re: Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam by salford1: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
very good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors / Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.