Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Where Can I Learn Programming In Abuja? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Can I Learn Programming In Abuja? (4411 Views)

Where Can I Learn Programming In Owerri / I Want To Learn Programming In 2018 / Where Can I Learn Programming In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn Programming In Abuja? by Greatbeard(m): 1:09am On Sep 27, 2017
please can anyone recommend a good/reputable IT institute in Abuja where I can learn IT skills like programming, networking e.t.c?

I used to know of karRox but I'm not sure they're still there.

Thanks guys.
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Abuja? by Josilver(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Good Day broo,

Please, I don't know if you are able to find a good place to learn your programming.
I am interested and I am looking for. Please you can hit me up on this number: 07058329471

Thank you
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Abuja? by johmo: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2019
Try Early Code, they offer programs for web development, app development and intensive coding program. The good thing about Early Code ( www.earlycode.net ) is that choose a project you must complete towards the end of your program. You will come up with the application idea and you will use the coding skills you have been taught throughout your program period to code the application. They will guide and offer you all the assistance you need throughout the project phase. I think that they do this to make the skills you have learnt to stick in your head.
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Abuja? by Kyymz: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
Can tech you pm me@09036199523
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Abuja? by asalimpo(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
If you are adventurous, teach yourself. Be patient it will take time (i.e years). Or find a good mentor,it will cost money(I.e 000s). If you hear the price dont shout o! Your mentor is essentially saving you time (I.e years) . That's why good mentors charge the moon. You would if you've been through what they've been thru.
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Abuja? by Bilsz(m): 6:21am On Apr 29, 2019
asalimpo:
If you are adventurous, teach yourself. Be patient it will take time (i.e years). Or find a good mentor,it will cost money(I.e 000s). If you hear the price dont shout o! Your mentor is essentially saving you time (I.e years) . That's why good mentors charge the moon. You would if you've been through what they've been thru.

this your 'don't shout' line got me laughing. actually being a good programmer is not beans, You have to literally think like the computer itself.. I'm just learning cpp and its no beans. Years back I went to a little computer cafe around ma street and told them I wanted to learn desktop appreciation, they said it cost 20000 naira. I was like hmm alright, how about programming. when heard 150000 naira, I felt they wanted to exploit me. but now looking back, I actually think it was quite cheap. good grounded programmers are difficult to get. so when you see one and hear their price, better don't shout according to the Oga up there
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Abuja? by b03liberty(m): 1:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Bilsz:

this your 'don't shout' line got me laughing. actually being a good programmer is not beans, You have to literally think like the computer itself.. I'm just learning cpp and its no beans. Years back I went to a little computer cafe around ma street and told them I wanted to learn desktop appreciation, they said it cost 20000 naira. I was like hmm alright, how about programming. when heard 150000 naira, I felt they wanted to exploit me. but now looking back, I actually think it was quite cheap. good grounded programmers are difficult to get. so when you see one and hear their price, better don't shout according to the Oga up there
are you in Abuja, can you teach me?
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Abuja? by Joshuajc(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
I specialize on embedded programming if you are interested DM 08064681151
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Abuja? by rowels: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
To learn practical programming and coding in Abuja, try Bizmarrow Technologies, they offer programs for web development, app development, and intensive coding program. they are good at what they do, they will even assign a trainer to teach practically. They are the best coding and programming school in Abuja.

you can check out their website https://www.bizmarrow.com/our-trainings/
Re: Where Can I Learn Programming In Abuja? by Infinity7(m): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
We have an on going Course now Registration Ends Soon:
Click here to Register: https://forms.gle/DpruopaR7zQy64Nt7

Brief:

Time to learn how to code and catapult yourself to another league. The future of our Civilization is in the Tech industry and already some of the wealthiest people in the world are in Tech.

This is the Time to Forge the future of yourself or a loved one into a realm that can only get Better. Sign up now to Learn either Website development or Mobile Development as we teach the Basic fundamentals to each course.

Setting you up either to start your own Tech Company or to Earn a Salary of $50,000 to $200,000 USD. We would also show you how to get Hired after the Course. So what are you waiting for, Sign up NOW!! Registration ends Soon.

Call us : 08065531791 or email: info@infinitycreations.tech

(1) (Reply)

Academind Course Collection By Maximilian Schwarzmuller / Andela Learnig Community Thread / I Coded A Picture Freehanded With Html

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.