Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,388 members, 7,800,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Singer Niyola Slams A Follower For Asking For The Whereabouts Of Her Breasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Niyola Slams A Follower For Asking For The Whereabouts Of Her Breasts (512 Views)

Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) / Show Promoter Kogbagidi Assaults Follower For Disrespecting Him / "Kill Yourself Now" - Tekno Blast Follower For Correcting His Spelling. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Niyola Slams A Follower For Asking For The Whereabouts Of Her Breasts by activistjohnny(m): 4:07am On Sep 27, 2017
Singer Niyola slams a follower for asking for the whereabouts of her breasts. check her tweet here:
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/singer-niyola-slams-follower-for-asking.html

1 Share

Re: Singer Niyola Slams A Follower For Asking For The Whereabouts Of Her Breasts by activistjohnny(m): 4:08am On Sep 27, 2017
fans love to ask questions shaaaaaaa.wetin consign him.
Re: Singer Niyola Slams A Follower For Asking For The Whereabouts Of Her Breasts by activistjohnny(m): 4:09am On Sep 27, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Singer Niyola Slams A Follower For Asking For The Whereabouts Of Her Breasts by Fazemood(m): 4:18am On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin hehehehe, me mah i 4 ask if nah man wear bikini for photoshoot grin
Re: Singer Niyola Slams A Follower For Asking For The Whereabouts Of Her Breasts by tsmat(m): 5:38am On Sep 27, 2017
end time breast.
Re: Singer Niyola Slams A Follower For Asking For The Whereabouts Of Her Breasts by Johnnyessence(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
tsmat:
end time breast.
how do you know that it is end time breast hmmm. Have you access them niii. I dey fear ooooo. Kindly narrate your ordeal to us.
Re: Singer Niyola Slams A Follower For Asking For The Whereabouts Of Her Breasts by Johnnyessence(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fazemood:
grin grin hehehehe, me mah i 4 ask if nah man wear bikini for photoshoot grin
hmmmmm which kind of reply is this. Lol. She's a lady for God sake hmmmmm. She wears bikini always. She has her own life to live please.

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Tiwa Savage, Falz Win Big At Afrimma 2017 || See Full Winners’ List / 'it Was A Strategy To Promote My Song, ‘yeba' – Kiss Daniel Speak On Comedy Skit / OAP Toolz Unleashes Stunning New Photos, Displaying Her Massive Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.