Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (15112 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by todaynewsreview: 5:15am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy 63rd Birthday to Bishop David Oyedepo Founder and Presiding Bishop Living Faith World Outreach Centre Chancellor, Covenant and Landmark Universities

God's Multiplied Blessings sir

More accolade here: http://www.naijabloggersforum.com/p/43/happy-63rd-birthday-to-bishop-david-oyedepo

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by ichommy(m): 5:18am On Sep 27, 2017
You first me post it this Year, You try.

Happy Birthday Papa.

CC: Mynd44 lalasticlala

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by tsmat(m): 5:31am On Sep 27, 2017
Hbd sir

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by geoworldedu: 6:05am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday thiefshop Oyedethief(according to Otem). I wish you long life but not thiefperity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by BTT(m): 6:31am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday sir.

May the good LORD keep and preserve you and all of yours.

Many are a testimony of what God is using you to achieve in the lives of men.

Again, happy birthday sir!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Ololanla: 6:39am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday Sir. More grace...

5 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2017
Ok
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Naijashortcode(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir, As world celebrite you today. Heaven Celebrate you...and give you many more years to stay and change lifes on earth. Happy Birthday once again, Moses in our generation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Mendelssohn(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2017
Bishop Prosperity at all cost, continue to luxuriate in the mumuism of your sheeps in so far as they refuse to learn and be wise.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by AK6464(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday to my bishop, you look 45 sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by saaedlee: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :o000000
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by awillabo: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
Happy birthday thiefshop Oyedethief(according to Otem). I wish you long life but not thiefperity.

I just pity you.
Lord have mercy

6 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Amosjaj(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2017
More life
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by mcquin(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday sir. I key into the blessings of "believing a prophet."

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Brymo: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday sir, more oil, more strength in Jesus name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by HonAdeli(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday Papa..More anointing Sir,you have been a source of inspiration to millions of people around the world

P.s Everyone join me in wishing my Mom a belated Happy birthday, she is +1 today.
Help like

12 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Brymo: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday sar
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Akposy(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday to my Father in the Lord. More grace sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by hopefulLandlord: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday to a pastor that preaches divine protection to his church but uses armed guards to protect himself even in the church
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1579625_bishop_oyedepo_armedguards_jpegb39e32a64f9312239aa1f76d9f0634e3

its no fault of his though, it seems even other pastors know divine protection is a sham,a chicanery, charade, make believe that has no place in the real world eg

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2041569_2015011816_13_05_jpegb950c1b3568027a549c6a77f660f24f5

meanwhile, they keep selling bumper stickers, Calendar and other memorabilia with words like

"NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER"

"MY FAMILY IS COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS"

"THE LORD WATCHES OVER YOU— THE LORD IS YOUR SHADE AT YOUR RIGHT HAND; THE SUN WILL NOT HARM YOU BY DAY, NOR THE MOON BY NIGHT. THE LORD WILL KEEP YOU FROM ALL HARM"

They sell these "divine protection" messages to the sheeples so the pastors can use the money raised from that to afford more/better bodyguards

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by admax(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday to God's general! You sir are a kingdom pace setter.

You banished the 'As poor as a Church rate' quote an insult to the Grace for finance available to Christians.

The street of Heaven are made of gold so I wonder why people think it's holy or biblical to be poor!

Thank you for operating in divine Faith, a crazy faith that dared the impossible!

Many healthy, spiritual dominion and purpose fulfilling years ahead sir!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Horlufemi(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Yahoo Boy pastor

Before you mention me and pity me because of fake curse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-4V3HR696k

I only know God and I don't know mr. oyedepo because he's not part of the body of Christ.

You can worship your god of man and his empire na you sabi.

If you're thinking I'm inviting curse in my head. Yes I'll rather die a poor lonely man than rever these gods of men.

I only pray that God open your eyes to the truth. To remove the selfishness and greed in your hearts.

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by cerowo(f): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday sir....more grace unto you. We wld celebrate it at today Wednessday Communion Service.
My Case Is Different... kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Geezholla: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday sir, more grace to you and long life and prosperity

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Agbaletu: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by KangaIye: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy Birthday to you Papa

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by 9japrof(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2017
Jesus never profited from the gospel to amass riches and stupendous wealth neither did his disciples in Bible times. Instead they contributed what they had and in some cases some sacrificed the riches they had for the gospel.

What do we have today? Pastors all over the world who have amassed great wealth fleecing their congregation, building business empires, tertiary institutions their members cannot even afford to attend, riding on private jets and been guarded by security men, while they give you their followers stickers and holy water for protection.

Jesus fought the merchandise that was happening during his time on earth reminding those that cared to listen that his house were for worship while the religious leaders then were turning it into arenas for merchandise. Are we not witnessing same in the world today.

No wonder all these churches have branches more than even banks, impose resident pastors(bank managers) who make sure they generate enough money that is regularly remitted to the headquarters.

Christianity has be bastardised, serious red flags everywhere. Be humble beg God for guidance, read the Bible with an open mind, and make necessary changes when you have found the truth cos what we have are bunches of financial business men who hid under the cover of church and religion to rake in petrodollars, no wonder nations of the world are now thinking of bringing in church tax�

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2017
All I can see is money. lipsrsealed
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by dotunsteve(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday to my spiritual father......longlife sir.

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by ooluwatobi(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2017
happy birthday sir more anointing in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by etoman1(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Happy birthday to me... I need likes jare. No be only bishop d get lIkes.. me too na POPE For today grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Greatest conman cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Barrack Obama The Reincarnation Of Nimrod Of The Ancient Babylonian Empire / Another Nigerian Pastor Involved In A Scam (Sunday Adelaja) / Was Hitler A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.