Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

India Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / India Student Visa (7383 Views)

India Student Visa / India Student Visa Interview On Monday / India Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

India Student Visa by zenith2k9: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2010
Please Can anyone help me with getting a student visa urgently to study in india. I have already submitted my application though but from the information I gathered from some guys doing biz around the embassy, I was told there is a tight restriction on student visa, how true it is, I don't really know. Dats why am calling out to anybody that can possibly help cos am suppose to start my studies by 22nd March. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Re: India Student Visa by snowdrops(m): 11:02pm On Mar 04, 2010
zenith2k9:

Please Can anyone help me with getting a student visa urgently to study in india. I have already submitted my application though but from the information I gathered from some guys doing biz around the embassy, I was told there is a tight restriction on student visa, how true it is, I don't really know. Dats why am calling out to anybody that can possibly help cos am suppose to start my studies by 22nd March. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Tight restriction ke. To India of all places. Nigeria don suffer.
Re: India Student Visa by zenith2k9: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2010
@snowdrops, infact once the consular sights on your application and sees that u re applying for student visa, the consular just returns your passport back 2 u, but other forms of visa were granted, I was really surprised just as u o
Re: India Student Visa by snowdrops(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
zenith2k9:

@snowdrops, infact once the consular sights on your application and sees that u re applying for student visa, the consular just returns your passport back 2 u, but other forms of visa were granted, I was really surprised just as u o
I am shocked. But why are you desperate to study in India?
Re: India Student Visa by justwise(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2010
zenith2k9:

People like you makes things difficult for themselves, stop listening to dubious visa agents, the indian embassy will not just throw ur application away, they might have seen something dodgy about ur application, india is not USA or UK where pple rush to study. Please log on to their website or the school website and read up about student visa RULES and do it YOURSELF. Stop wasting time and money on silly agencies out there, this is something you can do urself, submit ORIGINAL documents, don't forge any of them or borrow bank statement from agent. YOU CAN DO IT URSELF!!!
Re: India Student Visa by snowdrops(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2010
justwise:

People like you makes things difficult for themselves, stop listening to dubious visa agents, the indian embassy will not just throw your application away, they might have seen something dodgy about your application, india is not USA or UK where pple rush to study. Please log on to their website or the school website and read up about student visa RULES and do it YOURSELF. Stop wasting time and money on silly agencies out there, this is something you can do urself, submit ORIGINAL documents, don't forge any of them or borrow bank statement from agent. YOU CAN DO IT URSELF!!!
Quite critical
Re: India Student Visa by yemiking: 2:24am On Mar 05, 2010
zenith2k9:

shocked shocked shocked

NA LIE!
If its Indian visa, abeg dont pay anybody to help u. Walk up to the embassy yourself and i give u 98% assurance that you ll get the visa same day. I am telling you this from experience.

I wish you the best of luck in your quest.
Re: India Student Visa by niceguy10: 4:01am On Mar 05, 2010
India ki, i have never seen anybody here asking on how to get visa to lndia, this is just the first time, do there really have an embassy in Nigeria?
Re: India Student Visa by yemiking: 4:09am On Mar 05, 2010
yes India has 2 high commissions in Lagos and Abuja (Walter Carrington & Maitama) and a lot of Nigerians do go to India to study,especially in the field of InfoTech
I also know Nigerians that play football in Bangladesh and u have to get a transit visa at the Indian Embassy

http://www.hicomindlagos.com/Visa-Services.htm

http://www.indianhcabuja.com/
Re: India Student Visa by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2010
India has nice skools on InfoTech. A friend did his programme on cisco and he's testifying to what he studied frm there.
Re: India Student Visa by snowdrops(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2010
yemiking:

yes India has 2 high commissions in Lagos and Abuja (Walter Carrington & Maitama) and a lot of Nigerians do go to India to study,especially in the field of InfoTech
I also know Nigerians that play football in Bangladesh and u have to get a transit visa at the Indian Embassy

http://www.hicomindlagos.com/Visa-Services.htm

http://www.indianhcabuja.com/
Na wa o.
Re: India Student Visa by suxes2005(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2010
INDIA?

I do see people dia anytime i go to the
embassy. Lots of pple and i began to wonder
what they are goin to India for?

Most of dem for treatmnt while some for studies.

@poster, it not possible for consular to throw
away ur P if u r genuine.

SHALOM
Re: India Student Visa by snowdrops(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2010
suxes2005:

INDIA?

I do see people dia anytime i go to the
embassy. Lots of pple and i began to wonder
what they are goin to India for?

Most of dem for treatmnt while some for studies.

@poster, it not possible for consular to throw
away your P if u r genuine.

SHALOM
that makes sense
Re: India Student Visa by chelseabmw(m): 9:19am On Mar 15, 2010
INDIA shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: India Student Visa by eddy1977(m): 4:43am On Mar 16, 2010
if you dont get your indian visa
dont give up
try also afghanistan,iraq,sudan,somalia,yemen,pakistan.

good luck
Re: India Student Visa by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2010
Couldn't help but laugh!! Yemen.
Re: India Student Visa by thugpassio: 3:04am On Mar 17, 2010
firstly try and get a course you want to study and get back to me, anyways their embassy in v.i is not that strict.
Re: India Student Visa by maileby(m): 3:52am On Mar 17, 2010
Indian ke? When almost all the Indians are running to Australia. Think well oh!
Re: India Student Visa by julianauche19: 12:02am On Dec 29, 2012
is studyin in india a good one and how much is there tuition rate ?
Re: India Student Visa by Alutaboy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2015
Please my waec was rejected in the india embassy need help was told not enough credit
Re: India Student Visa by kenobi007(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
justwise:

People like you makes things difficult for themselves, stop listening to dubious visa agents, the indian embassy will not just throw ur application away, they might have seen something dodgy about ur application, india is not USA or UK where pple rush to study. Please log on to their website or the school website and read up about student visa RULES and do it YOURSELF. Stop wasting time and money on silly agencies out there, this is something you can do urself, submit ORIGINAL documents, don't forge any of them or borrow bank
statement from agent. YOU CAN DO IT URSELF!!!
Pls how do I contact you. Urgent
Re: India Student Visa by worry359(m): 7:54am On Aug 14, 2016
Alutaboy:
Please my waec was rejected in the india embassy need help was told not enough credit

How can anyone help?
If you have poor results then only you can help yourself by sitting exams again.
Re: India Student Visa by helppartner: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
If you're looking for how to authenticate or evaluate your documents In Nigeria,
You don't need any agent to go through this for you!

This video is detailed enough to help you go through the process By YOURSELF on your phone.

Don't let anyone bill you for simple things you can do by yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDS4bdlu2r8

(1) (Reply)

Express Train Services To Cmmence On Kano-Lagos Narrow Gauge Soon – NRC / Nigerian Passport Renewal Wait Time In The U.K Is A Joke / Finland Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.