Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,924 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:35 AM

6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (29587 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by Toks2008(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2017
gentlegenius:

I think I get your message now, but no matter how easy making heaven might seem to you, the truth is that majority in this world will not still make it.
God knows too well that living a sinless life is not easy for us that's why he gave us laws. Even though the death of Jesus has nullify certain laws like rituals and sacrifices to clear our sins, yet the Ultimate Law of God to mankind (The ten commandments) is still valid and very important for us to keep. Breaking them constantly and getting forgiveness doesn't work. If you fornicate every day and ask God to forgive you, he might forgive but if you commit adultery every day you can't be forgiven just like that. Though it's not easy but it is possible to live a perfect and Holy life in this world. People we heard in the Bible did that in this world. So don't make it look like it's not possible. Don't discourage those who tries to live a Holy life. God himself wants us to be Holy.

With the help of the Holy spirit,you can live a holy life.
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by EverGlorious(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:
from the way I'm seeing things hell will be lit. It will be the happening place.

it will be fun and there will lots of celebrities to interview and roast with

oh wow I can't imagine burning next to Bon Jovi or kishimoto(creator of naruto), while burning and gnashing I will be like hey hey I was your biggest fan.

oh wow I'm so excited, I can't wait to go to hell.

Dear Christian god
can you please hurry up and end the world, some of us are actually really excited about this hell thing.

cc: charliboy654

Madam? Leave Kishimoto Sama out of this rubbish post, thank you. angry

If you aren't attention seeking here then yah the devil can't wait to welcome you as well.

And don't expect do be with anyone there, it's jos going to be you and him...burning and him dealing with the part of you that sinned most.

To make heaven be the VICTOR over this three enemies of earth:
The World
The Flesh
and The Devil

Grace!

1 Like

Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by omoelerin1: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2017
hacktycoon:
Nice thread op, however I'll like to correct the impression that making confessions every time we sin is the right thing to do. In 1 john 2 we're told that we have an advocate with the father which is Jesus and we are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus and by his sacrifice we are cleansed forever..... Hebrews 13 also stated that in d law the blood of rams made people pure for a year but they had to sacrifice each year and remembrance of sin was made each time. The blood of Jesus cleanses us forever. Confession is for babies who still drink milk, this message of grace does not mean that there is no sin , it means that all the sins you could or would ever commit has been forgiven already. That is why Paul said shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?......but glory to God that we are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, looking only at the finished work of Christ not on our works.....and note you cannot confess every sin you ever committed, you won't even remember all but praise God we are saved and preserved by grace..........shalom
A Christ embassy member spotted. heresy.
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by ERF: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:
from the way I'm seeing things hell will be lit. It will be the happening place.

oh wow I can't imagine burning next to Bon Jovi or kishimoto(creator of naruto), while burning and gnashing I will be like hey hey I was your biggest fan.

Dear Christian god
can you please hurry up and end the world, some of us are actually really excited about this hell thing.

Kudos... Wish you all the best in your endeavor and road to HELL.

But I will advice you. ..Repent and Thank me later... I wouldlike to see you in heaven tho.
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2017
This is where u got it wrong. I don't think we don't have much to do again. We do. But with the help and empowerment of the Holy Spirit, it is easy. How can u get empowerment and still struggle?

You can only struggle with sin if your eye still dey chook outside. As my eye no dey chook, every time I get tempted, I run to the Spirit. I enjoy my walk with Christ cos it's fun. Not hardship like you say.

And do I like sin? NO. Cos he who loves God, hates sin.

gentlegenius:

How can you think that we don't have much to do again for salvation because Jesus died for us?
Even though God forgives sins, you don't consistently live a life of sin and expect to make heaven. If you don't know the conditions for heaven, quote me and I'll show you where to read it in the Bible.
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by adegeye38(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2017
Kennyxton:
What a great write up. What you wrote is undiluted truth.

The poster just diluted the word of God.
Your number 2 point is just it... Confession of Sin (repentance), deliverance of sin (salvation matt1:21) and victory over sin(sanctification)

God bless u

amen, tnkz very much.
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by brightnonso: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:

Dear Christian god

My Friend, God loves you that is why He doesn't want you to end up in hell. What you imagine about Hell is far beyond it ,Hell is more terrible to think and to end up there. Believe The Lord JESUS and be saved. God bless you
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by charlsecy(m): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Toks2008:
Hell was never created for us but for Satan and his demons: Many Atheists have argued that why should a loving GOD create hell for his creation?
Weren't Satan and the demons also GOD's creatures? If GOD created Hell for Satan and demons, don't you think He would still have created such a "place" for erring humans?

The simple truth is that GOD does not want anyone in hell except Satan and the demon...
Does it make any difference if it's for erring spirits or for erring humans?
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by Mikeal09: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2017
The problem with sin messages is that it produces sin. Ever wonder why people who listen to sin messages the most, sin the most (you can go around fooling others sha) Actually, sin focused messages produces weaklings, and righteousness(God's love) focused message produces strength.
Anyways, there would be more people in heaven than in hell, you can't change that.
SOLA KRISTOS!!!
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

its not a mystery, rather it makes no sense

its very simple

1. Heaven is a place of joy and no sorrow

2. (eventual) inhabitants of heaven would know that some of their loved ones didn't make it and are in hell

3. This means inhabitants of heaven would know that their loved ones are in hell and would be JOYOUS about that

There are some things which are beyond human comprehension or understanding. These things you will surely understand well in the next life. But for now strive to make heaven.
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:

Dear Christian god

The deceptiveness and lies of Satan. @op, am only referring to Satan who puts these lies in the hearts of men. Do not be deceived. A second in hell is worse than a billion years of suffering on earth.
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by Horleey: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2017
adegeye38:

1- Christ did not die for you to be living and wallowing in that same sin he is trying to save you from

2- The process of salvation is three - CONFESSION OF SIN, DELIVERANCE FROM SIN AND VICTORY OVER SIN, if you have not achieved this you are not born again

3- you cant be born again and sin continues to be appealing to you, and you keep on being a slave to sin

4- the Bible says he that sins is of the devil, and the wages of sin is death, one of the beneifits of our salvation is to overcome sin completely, sin is not in God's nature its impossible for God to associate with you with sin in your life, once you sin, born again or not, satan automatically has a hold in your life, and you can do with u as he pleases, not to talk of you living in sin

5) Yes, you can live a life of Victory over Sin, its 100% possible, Jesus Christ showed this

Finally - If you claim you are born again and you are' still living and thriving in sin, then you are not born again at all, you cant serve God and the DEVIL at the same time

God's purpose cant be fufilled in your life, your spiritual growth will be zero (and you know the spiritual controls the physical), you will be vulnerable, you will be stagnant, you wont be exempted, physically you are getting destroyed, spiritually (that one is worse), thats why.....

God has provided everything necessary for you to live a life of Victory over Sin, his SON, his SPIRIT, his WORD and he HIMSELF!!!

what more could you possibly ask for??

You have no excuse.

Thank God you are not GOD!!! it's better you know the truth. The death of JESUS alone made atonement for 'OUR SINs'. And remember, we are SAVED 'NOT BY WORKS', lest anyone should boast.
Let me tell you today The only thing you need to do is to BELIEVE in CHRIST and confess him as your LORD AND SAVIOUR. and not confession if SIN.

Please take time and read the book of JOHN. It will help

Please lets stop CONDEMNING ourselves.
Christ did it all for OUR SALVATION
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2017
Nice one op
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sorry as I no read all these epistles. As I wasn't aware it was a debate.

Voiced my opinion. Everyone is entitled to theirs. I'd rather cling to God like I always say. Our ways are not His ways, neither our thots, His. My righteousness is like a filthy rag before Him and my wisdom is foolishness....

I may be wrong, and you right. You may be wrong and I, right. What matters is what's right before God. And His Spirit leading us in the way we should go.

This is not an argument. It's an opinion. And I don't force my opinion on anyone.

adepeter2027:
[b]
Ma'am, I'm tempted to ask this question
Do you mean to say that for every forgiveness we ask, our name is usually erased from the list of those entering hell and added to the book of life?
Do you mean to say that, when we sin, God erases the name again from the book of life & transfers it to the book of eternal damnation?

So you mean to say there are different forms of sins among which intentional and unintentional sins are example?
Hope you don't mind giving examples of intentional sins. And other examples of unintentional sins.

Ohh, you mean he's omnipresent, omniaware.
But there is the problem about the omnipresence and omniawarenes of god that I don't understand.
IF god is omnipresent, why did he punish man for sin knowing fully well that Satan will tempt man.
IF he's omnipresent and omniaware, why did he harden the heart of pharaoh and when Pharoah refused the releasing of Israelites, god killed all the first born of the Egyptians.
IF god if omniprésent, why did he regret creating man according to a biblical verse.

How sure are you for making this statement?
Do you have evidence of the holy spirit?
Can you describe him?

Addiction

Chaiiiii
extraordinary claims require/demand extraordinary evidences.
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Amen.

Toks2008:

This is exactly the message...You invited the Holy spirit (Still Jesus)...do you know that many people would have given up their salvation at that point you were still struggling with it?

I decree that the holy spirit will energize you more to abstain from not just nicotine but from every other sins that easily beseech you and me in Jesus name...AMEN.
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by gentlegenius(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
This is where u got it wrong. I don't think we don't have much to do again. We do. But with the help and empowerment of the Holy Spirit, it is easy. How can u get empowerment and still struggle?

You can only struggle with sin if your eye still dey chook outside. As my eye no dey chook, every time I get tempted, I run to the Spirit. I enjoy my walk with Christ cos it's fun. Not hardship like you say.

And do I like sin? NO. Cos he who loves God, hates sin.

I am not saying we must live a life of hardship and struggle to make heaven. I am trying to say that the things we must do to make heaven are not easy. There are certain things God expect from those who wants to make heaven. Even the Holy spirit can't help us bypass those things. If the Holy spirit has help you in some ways, you should know that so many people in this world don't even have this Holy spirit. This is why I said and will continue to say that majority of people in this world will not make heaven.
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by gentlegenius(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Toks2008:

With the help of the Holy spirit,you can live a holy life.
Now the question is: Are you sure you have this Holy spirit?
Do you know that so many in this world don't have this Holy spirit?
Have you now see the reason why very few will go to heaven?
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by udeh3(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
All I know is that hell will be more fun than heaven cos things will really be bubbling there cheesy

Jokes apart

Most times, I ask myself if God can be so cruel to subject his children to eternal pain by watching them burn in a fiery furnace for their misdeeds.

Sometimes, I even ask myself what is the happiness and joy in making heaven if my wife and children are burning in hell?

As a person, I find it hard to believe that an ever loving God would be very comfortable with such a thing, and I think that the concept of hell and heaven is what becomes a mystery till date

Dear beloved, God does not send anybody to hell, there is a system He has set already, the system works automatically. All d requirement to make heaven is known by everyone, even before rapture or death. For anyone not to make heaven is that person's fault and not God, He cannot lower His standard for anyone

‘’I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live‘’ DEUT 30:19

God is a no respecter of anyone, because He has no right to choose for man, but man has freewill

‘’Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him‘’ ACT 10:34-35 KJV
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by tosyne2much(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
udeh3:

Dear beloved, God does not send anybody to hell, there is a system He has set already, the system works automatically. All d requirement to make heaven is known by everyone, even before rapture or death. For anyone not to make heaven is that person's fault and not God, He cannot lower His standard for anyone

‘’I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live‘’ DEUT 30:19

God is a no respecter of anyone, because He has no right to choose for man, but man has freewill

‘’Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him‘’ ACT 10:34-35 KJV

Thanks for the insightful comment bro
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by udeh3(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Thanks for the insightful comment bro

Thank God Sir
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
Supersuave2:
That's your own opinion and I believe you do not expect everyone to agree with you just 'cause you said so.
U know the whole topic is also someone's opinion. This whole heaven n hell thing are people's opinion too. U don't expect everyone to believe it.
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by tshege(m): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Supersuave2:
That's your own opinion and I believe you do not expect everyone to agree with you just 'cause you said so.

So also you should not expect everyone believe in heaven or Hell just because you said so!
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
What sort of stone age humans still argue over non existent stuff like hell? OP, where is hell located, and where is heaven?
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by adegeye38(m): 12:03am On Sep 30, 2017
Horleey:

Thank God you are not GOD!!! it's better you know the truth. The death of JESUS alone made atonement for 'OUR SINs'. And remember, we are SAVED 'NOT BY WORKS', lest anyone should boast.
Let me tell you today The only thing you need to do is to BELIEVE in CHRIST and confess him as your LORD AND SAVIOUR. and not confession if SIN.

Please take time and read the book of JOHN. It will help

Please lets stop CONDEMNING ourselves.

Christ did it all for OUR SALVATION
so what has that got to do with what i wrote up there?

we are saved by believing in the death and resurection if Christ Jesus

but you can still your two legs to walk out of that salvation

If Christianity doesnt stop you from, Corruption, killing, stealing, fornication

then whats the value of the whole faith?

to give u freedom to do as you please, at the the detriment of your physical nd spiritual life?,

bro you dont understand spiritual principles at all, and thats because you are not ready to learn

(go and read my write up again, this time with an open mind to learn, all those things i wrote are things that every believer should know, those are things that have personally experienced in my Christianle faith)

The Bible said that the fear of God is the begining of wisdom, this is 100% literarily true

that is the moment you start having the fear of God, that giving God, the total place in your life and loving him above yourself, thats the begining of divine wisdom

Its ur choice bro, whether to learn or not

l hope its not too late before u snap out of ur delusions.
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by hacktycoon(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2017
omoelerin1:
A Christ embassy member spotted. heresy.
My denomination isn't important, posting the truth is and I'm not a member of Christ embassy. Scripture is profitable for doctrine and correction....... 2 Tim 3:16. Why don't you study your bible to see if its true or not instead of questioning my denomination.
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by Supersuave2(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2017
charliboy654:

U know the whole topic is also someone's opinion. This whole heaven n hell thing are people's opinion too. U don't expect everyone to believe it.
That's right bro. I wasn't trying to jump on either side, everyone's opinion should be respected but it seems the guy was trying to slam down the op
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by Supersuave2(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2017
tshege:

So also you should not expect everyone believe in heaven or Hell just because you said so!
I didn't say anything, I was only against slamming the op cos he believed in something.
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by omoelerin1: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2017
hacktycoon:

My denomination isn't important, posting the truth is and I'm not a member of Christ embassy. Scripture is profitable for doctrine and correction....... 2 Tim 3:16. Why don't you study your bible to see if its true or not instead of questioning my denomination.
Why do you twist the scripture to suit your desire?
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
hmmmmm

lolz

..... i thought without holiness no man shall see the lord........
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by TheVictorious(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
SIMPLY: Heaven is God's assurance for the believer in Christ. So it's not something you even make in the first place!

1 Like

Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by hacktycoon(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
omoelerin1:
Why do you twist the scripture to suit your desire?
Wow, its like going back and forth....I guess you misunderstood me.
Re: 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) by coconuthead(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
wrongnumber:

I think your sympathy should be channeled to the hypocrites who makes it difficult for people to make heaven with heretic sermons of doom.

No true Christian enjoys sinning so stop twisting the write up,the bottom line is that the op wrote that salvation is guaranteed once you accept Christ but perfecting your salvation is an ungoing thing.

the point is that many believers usually give up their salvation because they still sin from time to time whereas GOD is still very much interested in them.Can't you just get this?

The holy spirit is the only one that can perfect our salvation hence the need to remain strong and never give up.

So what is the eternal destiny of a man who dies before his salvation is perfected? And by the way, it appears like the holy spirit should be held responsible judging from your last paragraph

By the way, what Do you mean by perfecting one's salvation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.