Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Niaralander Pls I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Niaralander Pls I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job. (575 Views)

Please I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job In Abuja Before Boredom Kills Me. / I Am Seriously Searching For A Job / I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niaralander Pls I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job. by sunpumping: 7:07am On Sep 27, 2017
I studied computer science /Statistics in university of Nigeria. Pls I can work anywhere. I stay in Lagos within ojodu. My number is 07082178053 and email is sunblue4u@yahoo.com. Thank you all.
Re: Niaralander Pls I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job. by infonirt: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2017
I feel for you brother. It can be really tough surviving without a source of income.
Have you tried doing other things outside looking for a job?
Re: Niaralander Pls I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job. by rossyc(f): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2017
People in Lagos still look for job? but I see lots of Lagos job adverts. Nawao
Re: Niaralander Pls I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job. by Joyce23: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2017
PAY PER VIEW* is a leading Multinational and Multicultural company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

*DATA ENTRY OFFICER:* They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

*REQUIREMENTS:*
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

*JOB DESCRIPTION:* Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in a 4 digit code on the company’s website. Each code entered attracts 10 cents (USD) Thus 1000 entry will earn you $100 and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 500 daily.

*SALARY:* Very Attractive (Receive Payment as you work)

*PAYMENT:* is done through Western Union Money Transfer,Bitcoin,Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

Application is absolutely FREE through the below link.
http://hudaredrhymj.trade/3099575713087/
*PLEASE SHARE TO THE UNEMPLOYED.....*
But.....
DO NOT DELAY YOUR SUCCESS, WE ALL THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE UNTIL OUR FRIEND CAME BACK FROM THE BANK WITH 35K VIA WESTERN UNION.

REGISTER. AND THANK ME LATER.

Tell a friend to tell a friend.
Re: Niaralander Pls I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job. by Preciousify(f): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2017
Our Client in the financial services sector in Lagos is seeking to hire a highly resourceful individual to join their Information Technology Team as a DATABASE ADMIN AND SUPPORT OFFICER.
REQUIREMENTS
* BSc or HND in Computer Science.
* Must have Minimum 2-3 years post NYSC IT experience in MS SQL Database support and administration.
* The following professional qualifications would be an added advantage: Microsoft Certified Solutions associate (MCSA) or Solutions Expert (MCSE).
* Proficiency in SQL, HTML, Web server and development.
* Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems' (RDBMS), 'Object Oriented Database Management Systems' (OODBMS) and XML database management systems.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs on or before 29/09/2017 to careers@firstexcelsia.com using “Database Administrator and Support Officer” as subject of the mail.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Niaralander Pls I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job. by Preciousify(f): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2017
Preciousify:
Our Client in the financial services sector in Lagos is seeking to hire a highly resourceful individual to join their Information Technology Team as a DATABASE ADMIN AND SUPPORT OFFICER.
REQUIREMENTS
* BSc or HND in Computer Science.
* Must have Minimum 2-3 years post NYSC IT experience in MS SQL Database support and administration.
* The following professional qualifications would be an added advantage: Microsoft Certified Solutions associate (MCSA) or Solutions Expert (MCSE).
* Proficiency in SQL, HTML, Web server and development.
* Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems' (RDBMS), 'Object Oriented Database Management Systems' (OODBMS) and XML database management systems.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs on or before 29/09/2017 to careers@firstexcelsia.com using “Database Administrator and Support Officer” as subject of the mail.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
I copied this somewhere in nairaland. You can try it.
Re: Niaralander Pls I Am Seriously In Need Of A Job. by eginwai(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello nairalanders, please am in need of a job. Am a graduate of Sociology currently awaiting NYSC.

I can work as a Receptionist, front desk officer and so on. 08029916587. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EEP4OYOSTATE 2017 / Coscharis Limited Graduate and Non Graduate Recruitment. / IT Officer @ Royal Resorts Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.