Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Mom Records Daughter As Her Heart Beats Outside Her Chest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mom Records Daughter As Her Heart Beats Outside Her Chest (375 Views)

African Richest Man, Dangote’s Girlfriend Indicts Him Of Breaking Her Heart / Mom Of Ryan Kaji, Star Of Ryan Toysreview, Once Jailed For Shoplifting / Do These Six Little Things For A Woman, And You Will Easily Win Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mom Records Daughter As Her Heart Beats Outside Her Chest by lawddanny: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2017
This disturbing video captures a young girl's heart beating rapidly outside her body because of a rare condition that should have killed her.
Each time the youngster, believed to be Virsaviya Borun, giggles, her heart can be seen pushing further out of her chest - with only a thin layer of skin keeping it in.
In the footage, a woman, believed to be her mother can be seen prodding her heart as the girl relaxes on her bed.
The seven-year-old, originally thought to be from Russia but now living in Florida, suffers from the rare congenital condition Pentalogy of Cantrell.
The clip, uploaded onto YouTube and titled 'VirsaviyaWarrior', lasts for 43 seconds. No further information is given.
MailOnline reported on Virsaviya's condition in 2015, throwing her into the limelight as her heartwarming story went viral.
Virsaviya said at the time: 'I know why I have a heart outside. Because Jesus want [sic] to show he can make special things like me.'
Her intestines are also outside her body as a result of the condition, which occurs in an estimated 5.5 in one million live births, figures suggest.

Re: Mom Records Daughter As Her Heart Beats Outside Her Chest by kingjomezy(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2017
ooooh my gawd...!!!!
Re: Mom Records Daughter As Her Heart Beats Outside Her Chest by medolab90(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2017
Oh no

(1) (Reply)

The Federal Government, N-power And The Over-aged. / #littlemissakwaibom2017 Who Among This Pretty Girls Will Display Extra Ordinary. / Affordable Venue To Hold Training, Seminars And Meetings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.