Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,544 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (66413 Views)

10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC / Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 / Best States For NYSC Posting, With The Official Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Hakeem12(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
infogenius:

Nguru, Yobe state.
Plenty of cheap cat fish to eat
seriously? you would prefer to serve in a state cos of catfish? Nigeria is really in recession.

30 Likes

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by orobs93(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
who dey run nysc posting here
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Ogujioforh(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Borno

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by bidexolumanish(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Chicksslayer:
Kaduna mehnn, just dey chill my life for here. No PPA no CDS every day at barnawa clubs.
Kaduna na flexing zone na,go mando go experience real deal.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by alex81(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
make I book space
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Shamillionaire(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Abia the God's own state
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
veekid:
Borno Ekiti Osun Bauchi Bayelsa Delta Nasarawa Gombe Taraba

You go swear for your ancestors
so yo mean, you serve in all these state? fear God.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Hakeem12(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Well I would really love to serve in Rivers state or Delta state, I heard the state allawee makes sense

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Viking007(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Akwa ibom- Extra 10k monthly from the state government.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by bidexolumanish(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Op,if u hate urself come serve for calabar but if u love urself go Kaduna. if u go taraba,jigawa ,katsina ,borno ,sokoto na the weather go kill u o
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by GavelSlam: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Go to the North (North West oh) and realise all the hideous stories of the Northerners are trash.

They have their issues like everyone else but not close to what is portrayed by bigots.

They are hospitable.

Food and accommodation you would find affordable.
As for job opportunities, I wouldn't guarantee there are many but that's the case in most states.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Emiismart(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Scam.
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by achivs(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Abuja
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by BornAgainMay: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Go Sambisa Forest

I Wonder why you're asking this question

To meet your oga at the top to sought it for you right?

Mod pushed it to the front page knowing quite well that nysc posting is not determined by the candidate
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Nedfed(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Try kwara State and your life will never remain the same.
They have not the;
Best camp ground
Best accomodation
Best foods to serve
And, the state paid well (#10,000)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by mmsen: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
TheTourist:
*ENUGU STATE BECAUSE IT'S PEACEFUL AND QUIET, ALSO THE STATE ALLAWEE IS TOP NOTCH*

How much is the state allowance?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by LolaCole1(f): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
OGUN !!! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by IAMSASHY(f): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin
Hakeem12:
seriously? you would prefer to serve in a state cos of catfish? Nigeria is really in recession.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by tosyne2much(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't think there's an answer to this question. It's actually relative

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
"Best" in what sense? What are you looking for? And don't just blurt out: money. What skill are you looking to apply; what product are you selling? If a large metropolitan population is relevant to you, try Lagos, maybe PH. Or maybe it's girls you're looking for? try Calabar. Be specific about what you want and you'll get helpful responses.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by lyntiffany(f): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hakeem12:
Well I would really love to serve in Rivers state or Delta state, I heard the state allawee makes sense
no go there Rivers sabi owe o! Don't know about Delta state but if your looking for state that pays wella i think Enugu dey try.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Praiseamazing: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kano state all the way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by jayloms: 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
TheTourist:
*ENUGU STATE BECAUSE IT'S PEACEFUL AND QUIET, ALSO THE STATE ALLAWEE IS TOP NOTCH*

What state allawee is *top notch*?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
LolaCole1:
OGUN !!! wink
omo ogun iseya wink

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Jacktheripper: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
I did mine in Texas if you also served in Texas let me see ur hand
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by GoldHorse(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
It depends highly on what you are "looking" for. Spare time (of one year doing nothing), business, money, girls (or women...lol), adventure(s), job experience, etc.

Choose one then targeted advices will flow your way.

....BTW I don't really like this bribing or scheming your way out of original postings because that's the only way this your question will be relevant.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Abukia404(f): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
bamirotola:
If not cos of the peace issue and crazy temperature there, north is still d best...it also depends in what you Wang as a Corper , if you just want to have fun, abuja, porthaciurt ,Lagos and oyo, if na money you want, consider the north and elate with vthe right people... If na PV**y u want , go tovthe east... Benin, pH, IMO ,delta etc....
well said.Op follow this advice

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by serverconnect(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nasarawa State, Karu LGA.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by iamawara(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nedfed:
Try kwara State and your life will never remain the same.
They have not the;
Best camp ground
Best accomodation
Best foods to serve
And, the state paid well (#10,000)

skibo wait are u kidding me? they pay 10k for real? what about Lagos pls
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Hakeem12(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
And besides this whole thing is just a year at most, I wonder why people bother too much about where they are posted to.
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by UncutSk(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Borno grin
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by 00Ademi(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
orobs93:
who dey run nysc posting here

I will do that for you to any state of your choice.

You can trust me %100 with that wink cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc / NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances / Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.