Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (66242 Views)

10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC / Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 / Best States For NYSC Posting, With The Official Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Supersuave2(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Phlakes:
I served in kogi nd I enjoyed nothing there
how's the cost of living? social amenities?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Otunla236: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Phemi93:

Lol....i'm currently serving in Rivers state. Nothing like state allowee brother
Are u serious or joking ?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Supersuave2(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
bodilong:
Pls nairaland, war is d worth of nysc in writing someone CV. Coz am above 30 n am in a dialema to serve or not to serve.
create a thread for it, you'll get helpful answers.
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Champella(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Iamzik:

Very correct.

I arrived early to camp on day 1 and volunteered to join camp secretariat. Registered most of my fellow Corp member and was given a camp Official tag. I was exempted from all strenuous morning drills and parades. Had one of the best hostel Accomodations and when it was time for posting all volunteers wrote where they wanted to serve with their hands. I choose the state capital Makurdi ans got to serve at NNPC Depot.

Make yourself useful in camp. Add value and you will start rolling with those in charge. You don't have to bribe anybody

Will joining the football team in camp get me posted to the capital of the state I am serving in?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Phlakes(f): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Supersuave2:
how's the cost of living? social amenities?
cost of living is high, social amenities- zero
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Osu175(m): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Supersuave2:
may I have your contact?
Am not doing for pay o.. I dont even know people do it for pay
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by pweetiedee(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Supersuave2:
Really? Fun in Ibadan?

How's the cost of living in Akure? I know Osun is cheap.

Where did you serve?

I served in Akure. Ekiti and Akure's cost of living is the same. Osun is cheaper tho...
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by 00Ademi(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
kykhelomor:
am interested, I will graduate next month unilorin fresh graduate
have my details and keep me in touch.

https:///send?phone=+2348175029041
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Supersuave2(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Osu175:

Am not doing for pay o.. I dont even know people do it for pay
OK bro. I just need a closure on this. Mailed you already
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Supersuave2(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
pweetiedee:

I served in Akure. Ekiti and Akure's cost of living is the same. Osun is cheaper tho...
And all these compared to Oyo state?

I really wish to serve in the west.
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Jsucre(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
come to fct am presently serving. fct sweet o. but ready to face accomodatn and t-fare thinz
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by tjmc: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sure where there is will there is a way. If u have laptop and modem just search for the IT aspect u wanna acquire, then download the videos from YouTube. It would be better than those SAED nonsense NYSC would allow in camp.
All the materials u need are on YouTube. Besides the money u spend on Tfare and stress u use am subscribe for data.

Thorhammer:
I want to acquire an ICT skill when i go for my service, can i still do it if my PPA is in a rural area ??

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by orobs93(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Osu175:
What state do u want to serve
Lagos first choice Abuja second please how can I contact you
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by jc4real(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nonymillz:
There are many Nice States to serve in...
And KANO is one of em

Served in Kano-Bunkure LGA-2015 Batch B.
I still cherish every moment.

Hospitable people.
Affordable cos t of living.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by DanielsParker(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
udemejack:
can you call the name of the village?.........maybe i can direct you on how to get sumptous 404(dog meat)

I passed out long ago bro..
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by MustiizRaja(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
orobs93:

you dey yarn as if na bad tin i talk if you you can help me please let's connect

dnt get me rong just to let u knw I dnt have d time for scanning nii

in short u won't pay full sef u just pay wateva u have won't charge u wen it's done u can decide to pay full
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by MustiizRaja(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Osu175:
So people make money with this stuff? Nawa o How much do you run it?
lets talk via email msg me
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by pedi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
abeg am also thinking about this state are day OK? jos,delter state, bayelsa state and Enugu?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by rexnuelll: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
What's d best state to serve as Pharmacist?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by vallyjohn: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nigeria is a third world country... almost everywhere is wack just manage where you see yourself

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by DrewMX(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
There is no best States in NYSC. It depends on the location/PPA u are posted to and how u want ur service yr to be enjoyable either in Towns or rural areas. Currently serving in Enugu...peaceful,nice ppa,maximum respect from indigenes,coperation and fun with my fellow corpers,constant state allawee (4k),free rides and foodstuffs sometimes,and much. I must say am enjoying every bit of it.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by pweetiedee(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=Supersuave2 post=60921711] And all these compared to Oyo state?
I really wish to serve in the west.[/quote Ibadan is a nice place to serve too. i heard Ogun state is cool toi
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Phemi93(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Otunla236:
Are u serious or joking ?

Very serious bro. Just you and your fg allowee. Some private secondary schools even take advantage of corps members self. My ppa is a private secondary school, they are owing us for two months atm. However, you might be lucky.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by orobs93(m): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
MustiizRaja:

dnt get me rong just to let u knw I dnt have d time for scanning nii

in short u won't pay full sef u just pay wateva u have won't charge u wen it's done u can decide to pay full

how can I contact you
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Luv101: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kaduna state is the best
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Giyerte(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Drniyi4u:
This is a very good question.
cc Lalasticlala, seun, can you please help us move this to front page so that we, the PCMs will have a very good knowledge of the states to pick during NYSC registration

I stay in Osun, Osun is very good

I don tell you say na east or north u dey go
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Drniyi4u(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Giyerte:

I don tell you say na east or north u dey go
smiley
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Proxy001(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
DanielsParker:
Akwa ibom is the best. Although the people aren't really that hospitable, but be sure of clean , steady and free water supply. A15. Ibiono LGA cheesy

Heey!! where in ibiono did u serve? I served in l.g council, B14
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by KingsJohnson(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

But why are you doing this? grin grin
Lolz, am trying my best to be a good Samaritan

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by laborious(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
My brother no come calabar o!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by ofuonyebi: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
If Bornu, Adamawa, Gombe, and other states in the hot area of the North facing serious security challenges

are adjudge by some as one of the best to experience youth corps service, then, every-were in 9ja

is ok for service...depending on the taste, passion and who is involved....good people great nation indeed!
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by bunmmy5: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
I served in Anambra State, Isu-Aniocha, Awka North Local Govt. I really enjoyed my stay there and even the neighbouring town are very friendly. Incase you are posted to any part of Awka North except for Owba Ofemili. You will surely enjoy your stay.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances / Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc / Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.