Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (66483 Views)

10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC / Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 / Best States For NYSC Posting, With The Official Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by MustiizRaja(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
orobs93:

how can I contact you
email me via my profile will get ur msg
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Supersuave2(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
pweetiedee:
-
I also heard the cost of living in Ogun is high, kind of close to that of Lagos.

I'm seriously not looking for employment opportunities or sort, I just want a place where I can live in peace, get good social amenities and won't spend 19k trying to cater for myself in a month.
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by izobemheuwaize: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
ernesterioo:
Benue is not cool at all.. Abeg run away from Benue state... #A15 stream 1

Guy benue nearly finish my life .if you can run from that state run.
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by oshorstan(f): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
seunO4:
Ondo state
You're a fool. ondo is d worst
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by pweetiedee(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Supersuave2:
I also heard the cost of living in Ogun is high, kind of close to that of Lagos.

I'm seriously not looking for employment opportunities or sort, I just want a place where I can live in peace, get good social amenities and won't spend 19k trying to cater for myself in a month.

Ekiti, osun, Ibadan.
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by pweetiedee(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
oshorstan:

why did u call him a fool na.

I served in Ondo- Akure. I enjoyed my stay there. My PPA is the best, I worked, I earned... I didn't lack anything throughout. ondo is peaceful too.

if ur NYSC year in Ondo was frustrating, don't take it out on him....blame your village people.

should I call you a fool too?

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by abumaryam012(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
True I served in Osun 2005. We were the first set to do orientation in their Ede permanent orientation camp.Osun state is good with good people.
Drniyi4u:
This is a very good question.
cc Lalasticlala, seun, can you please help us move this to front page so that we, the PCMs will have a very good knowledge of the states to pick during NYSC registration

I stay in Osun, Osun is very good
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by udemejack(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
DanielsParker:

I passed out long ago bro..
ohhh sorry bro,thought you are still around,i'd have given you a wife for free.
We'll always be glad to have you around anytime you feel like visiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by cynthyluv(f): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Crossriver...where i served cool
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by DanielsParker(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Proxy001:

Heey!! where in ibiono did u serve? I served in l.g council, B14
really? I Met only 14C. community sec sch ikot usen,
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by DanielsParker(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
udemejack:
ohhh sorry bro,thought you are still around,i'd have given you a wife for free.
We'll always be glad to have you around anytime you feel like visiting

Lol. they now share wives at ibiono?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by udemejack(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
DanielsParker:

Lol. they now share wives at ibiono?
not actually but

but its a special gift for special people
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by S2kluv: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
just go for KADUNA

simply because

Is the best state to serve
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Dammysmart: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
kykhelomor:
am interested, I will graduate next month unilorin fresh graduate
awwww...nice to meet fellow unilorite here jare, Ambali is toying with our list fa, btw wah dept??
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by seunO4: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
oshorstan:

Are you out of your senses young man?

Am i the one responsible for your miserable life?

Don't you have other ways to pass your message across without insulting anyone

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by infogenius(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hakeem12:
seriously? you would prefer to serve in a state cos of catfish? Nigeria is really in recession.
Well I served there and that was the only good thing we Corpers enjoyed there.
I did not serve there because of NYSC posted me there and here I am to give u reason to serve Nigeria there
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by infogenius(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
kuuljay:
that's true,but how about mosquitoes and flies

Very terrible, very terrible I must confess.
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
DELTA state na gbam...state pays allawe of 5k per month to state owned establishment.. but light nah scarce commodity ooo.
Delta B15
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by separate(m): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
If u need my help base on the state u want to serve contact me...
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by chelsea2014: 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
oyo state is good expecially Eruwa town
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by udeh3(m): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
bjhaid:
lagos
-maximum social life and bountiful opportunities

Ogun
-close to lagos.

Osun-constant light in most areas

Well I served in Ogun state precisely Magboro, A town very close to Lagos. Serving close to these areas, that is, the Lagos axis makes Ogun state one you should not think off. The cost of living, transportation is very high. The school both standard and otherwise are so much without any regards for Corpers. IN Lagos and Ogun citizens don't have any regards for corpers. IN OBAFEMI LOCAL AREA, there are just two CDS unit, I spent almost #600 for just tfare to CDS alone

Prospective Corp Members, don't be fooled, ask God His Will!
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by PotatoSalad(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
TheTourist:
*ENUGU STATE BECAUSE IT'S PEACEFUL AND QUIET, ALSO THE STATE ALLAWEE IS TOP NOTCH*
you say?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
udeh3:

Well I served in Ogun state precisely Magboro, A town very close to Lagos. Serving close to these areas, that is, the Lagos axis makes Ogun state one you should not think off. The cost of living, transportation is very high. The school both standard and otherwise are so much without any regards for Corpers. IN Lagos and Ogun citizens don't have any regards for corpers. IN OBAFEMI LOCAL AREA, there are just two CDS unit, I spent almost #600 for just tfare to CDS alone

Prospective Corp Members, don't be fooled, ask God His Will!
thats from your angle bro, my CDs is just a stroll from my house, I only visit ppa for clearance, I'm used to the lifestyle already, the citizens shouldn't bother you, your own is to mind your business ,and on transportation you've to be smart.
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by amodu(m): 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
jc4real:

Served in Kano-Bunkure LGA-2015 Batch B. I still cherish every moment.
Hospitable people. Affordable cos t of living.
I suppose you got my reply
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by abioyeolaide(m): 12:18am On Sep 29, 2017
Please how much Lagos state is paying?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by markson48(m): 3:24am On Sep 29, 2017
if you hove your life better don't come to Edo state
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by bayocanny: 3:52am On Sep 29, 2017
LolaCole1:
OGUN !!! wink
Can I get a loan of 200K?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Yhemit(m): 5:05am On Sep 29, 2017
Osu175:

NYSC posting no be big deal, i fit even run am free for you if i dey good mood.. Once no be abj and lagos

I need help my brother please..... I don't need abj/lagos..... just anywhere around south West sir .
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by GoldHorse(m): 5:58am On Sep 29, 2017
Thorhammer:
i want to acquire an ICT when i go for my service, which state will be best for me ?? Because i will be doom if i don't acquire that skill during my service. Don't have money though, but am ready to sacrifice my allawee to equip myself for the task ahead of me after NYSC.

Lagos, Abuja, and probably Port Harcourt. If you are willing to work for free a lot of employers will be glad to take you on. And you can also use YouTube to improve your knowledge too.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by oshorstan(f): 7:25am On Sep 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

why did u call him a fool na.

I served in Ondo- Akure. I enjoyed my stay there. My PPA is the best, I worked, I earned... I didn't lack anything throughout. ondo is peaceful too.

if ur NYSC year in Ondo was frustrating, don't take it out on him....blame your village people.

should I call you a fool too?

Take 10# to buy sense. Seriously You need to see your Pastor
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by oshorstan(f): 7:26am On Sep 29, 2017
seunO4:

Are you out of your senses young man?

Am i the one responsible for your miserable life?

Don't you have other ways to pass your message across without insulting anyone

Ondo state is shit.. And the shit is ur perfume , he goat
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by LolaCole1(f): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2017
Send me a mail please
bayocanny:

Can I get a loan of 200K?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc / NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances / Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.