Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,655 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (66409 Views)

10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC / Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 / Best States For NYSC Posting, With The Official Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by pweetiedee(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2017
oshorstan:

Take 10# to buy sense. Seriously You need to see your Pastor
Lame
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Hakeem12(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2017
infogenius:

Well I served there and that was the only good thing we Corpers enjoyed there.
I did not serve there because of NYSC posted me there and here I am to give u reason to serve Nigeria there
oh okay, I'm sorry.
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Wisdomcity2017: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Osu175:

NYSC posting no be big deal, i fit even run am free for you if i dey good mood.. Once no be abj and lagos
Bro please chat me up 07062635175
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by kykhelomor(f): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2017
Don't mind the yeye man jawe, statistics department
Dammysmart:
awwww...nice to meet fellow unilorite here jare, Ambali is toying with our list fa, btw wah dept??
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Dammysmart: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2017
kykhelomor:
Don't mind the yeye man jawe, statistics department
oh stats, first class peeps, I hope you guys gonna produce 20 dis session. and u must have one of the share #winksss
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
North: FCT
SouthWest: Lagos
SouthEast: Enugu
South South: Akwa Ibom, Rivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
Praiseamazing:
Kano state all the way

Based on what bro? I hope to be posted to Kano. What are it's advantages
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Deadprez: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Which state is the best in the north to serve
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Deadprez:
Which state is the best in the north to serve
kaduna city and urban areas in Abuja ain't bad
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by trigar12(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Iamzik:

Very correct.

I arrived early to camp on day 1 and volunteered to join camp secretariat. Registered most of my fellow Corp member and was given a camp Official tag. I was exempted from all strenuous morning drills and parades. Had one of the best hostel Accomodations and when it was time for posting all volunteers wrote where they wanted to serve with their hands. I choose the state capital Makurdi ans got to serve at NNPC Depot.

Make yourself useful in camp. Add value and you will start rolling with those in charge. You don't have to bribe anybody
Bro abeg , when u got to the camp, did u just tell them straight up that you want to volunteer to join camp secretariat or you had to go through some process. Pls I need to know. God bless
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by kykhelomor(f): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Lol grin, I hope so
Dammysmart:
oh stats, first class peeps, I hope you guys gonna produce 20 dis session. and u must have one of the share #winksss
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Iamzik: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
trigar12:

Bro abeg , when u got to the camp, did u just tell them straight up that you want to volunteer to join camp secretariat or you had to go through some process. Pls I need to know. God bless

No. Just get to camp early on day one and they will ask for volunteers especially computer science for computer based registration, mass communication for orientation broadcasting services (OBS) thats your campus Radio, food/nutrition/home Mgt to oversee the kitchen, doctors /pharmacists /nurses /dentists for camp clinic etc

Even if you didn't study any of the above courses, just volunteer and make yourself useful. If you don't hear any announcement approach any of the camp Officials and tell them you want to volunteer. Parade leaders who work with the military men/camp commandant also have an edge.

It's customary to give all volunteers a privilege to choose their preferred location when posting. If you are in secretariat, you may even be privileged to be among those that will compile the final list.

Again no need to bribe anyone or buy your way.
All the best

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by trigar12(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Iamzik:

No. Just get to camp early on day one and they will ask for volunteers especially computer science for computer based registration, mass communication for orientation broadcasting services (OBS) thats your campus Radio, food/nutrition/home Mgt to oversee the kitchen, doctors /pharmacists /nurses /dentists for camp clinic etc

Even if you didn't study any of the above courses, just volunteer and make yourself useful. If you don't hear any announcement approach any of the camp Officials and tell them you want to volunteer. Parade leaders who work with the military men/camp commandant also have an edge.

It's customary to give all volunteers a privilege to choose their preferred location when posting. If you are in secretariat, you may even be privileged to be among those that will compile the final list.

All the best

thanks bro
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Proxy001(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
DanielsParker:

really? I Met only 14C. community sec sch ikot usen,

I see.... we later relocated to Ikot Usen sha, when we discovered the l.g wasn't going to pay us after months with them.

Prince was the c.l.o u met ba?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by DanielsParker(m): 6:56am On Sep 30, 2017
Proxy001:

I see.... we later relocated to Ikot Usen sha, when we discovered the l.g wasn't going to pay us after months with them.

Prince was the c.l.o u met ba?

yes. that's correct.. he took over from that fat girl. lol, you remember?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Bifrost: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by BrotherJesu(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
00Ademi:

M real nd genuine bro...

Any where u want in Nigeria... Even if u want it back to the sch where u were graduated from (as long as it's in Nigeria ) u ve got no p bro.... Contact me when u re ready .. wink

i would be going with the next batch. What is required pls.
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by 00Ademi(m): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
BrotherJesu:

i would be going with the next batch. What is required pls.
brother jesus pls send me a msg on whatsapp wink
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Proxy001(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
DanielsParker:

yes. that's correct.. he took over from that fat girl. lol, you remember?

yeah!! Wenne mighty..lol....
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by IAmPhiL(m): 12:27am On Oct 09, 2017
LolaCole1:
OGUN !!! wink
why's that?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by kykhelomor(f): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dammysmart:
Lolxx tnks
How is the preparation going
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by dominicnuel(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pls help a brother. I am nt financially boyant bt i need a state dat will atlest give me opportunities n accomodation. Next week registration dey start is dis 4 states owk. Kwara, Akwa ibom, Anambra n kano?
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by triplec93(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hakeem12:
Thanks, guess I was misinformed.
Very wrong state my two siblings served there, i'm well informed
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Hotgistnaija247: 4:03am On Oct 23, 2017
NYSC APPROVED SENATE BATCH B LIST 2017 FOR ALL INSTITUTIONS

Visit the link below to access the NYSC Approved Senate Batch B List 2017 for all institutions below

http://newsmeel.com/nysc-senate-batch-b-list-2017-check-senate-mobilization-list-2017-portal-nysc-org-ngnysc3verifysenatelists-aspx/
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Chrismentor3: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2017
separate:
If u need my help base on the state u want to serve contact me...
Drop me ur contact or reach me on 081
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by youngsahito(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2017
Iamzik:

All the best
what about a red cross member cos I am a red crosser
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Iamzik: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
youngsahito:
what about a red cross member cos I am a red crosser

Thumbs up to you. You will be highly needed.

Corpers will take part in strenuous physical activities /man o war drills, endurance trek and the likes.

They will surely need your services.
Align with volunteers for camp clinic and paramedics.

Like I said just make yourself relevant and put your social skills to use. Even if you are very rich (the rich eat at mami market) , try joining the food queue sometimes. You will have fun and enjoy the side gists and comic relief .
Mix with fellow Corp members as well. Anyone in camp could be your helper.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by youngsahito(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Iamzik:

Thumbs up to you. You will be highly needed.

Corpers will take part in strenuous physical activities /man o war drills, endurance trek and the likes.

They will surely need your services.
Align with volunteers for camp clinic and paramedics.

Like I said just make yourself relevant and put your social skills to use. Even if you are very rich (the rich eat at mami market) , try joining the food queue sometimes. You will have fun and enjoy the side gists and comic relief .
Mix with fellow Corp members as well. Anyone in camp could be your helper.
All the best.
tanks bro, you make sense
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by echobazz: 12:23am On Oct 24, 2017
North :Abuja, Kaduna,Niger

South :Akwaibom, Rivers, Cross river

East; Anambra, Enugu, Imo

West;Lagos,Oyo

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Hushee(m): 12:55am On Nov 05, 2017
If you're looking for business opportunities during and after your service year, please choose the North especially Kebbi state (I'm currently here) and Niger state.
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
LolaCole1:
OGUN !!! wink

You look good, nice lips too....wink
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by boma95(f): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
Osu175:

NYSC posting no be big deal, i fit even run am free for you if i dey good mood.. Once no be abj and lagos

Can you help me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc / NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances / Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.