Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria (1716 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by onojaduru: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Fooli sh man.You want to rehabilitate IPOB members. Do we tell u that we are broke?It is IPOB that rehabilitate a Fulani slave like you,not the other way.Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by excelinfotech(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2017
THIS BOY HAS BEEN MISSING FROM HOME FOR SOME WEEKS NOW. HIS NAME IS DAPO OLAWORE. ANY INFORMATION ON HIS HEREABOUT SHOULD PLS CON TACT THIS FOLLOWING NOS: 08154391866, 08034114031 OR 08036086542. THANKS

Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by sarrki(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Rubbish

He's one of the finest

Is agro revolution is one of the best
Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by amazingspiderma: 8:57am On Sep 27, 2017
Southeast governors are sell out.
Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by onojaduru: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2017
sarrki:
Rubbish

He's one of the finest

Is agro revolution is one of the best
Go and sit down one place let me pass.Time we tell.We ain't ready to give up this time.You can buy Igbo governors as usual.That is always the trick of Hausa Fulani people.We are ready for whatever u guys have in stalk.The masses are not buyable this time and our governors can't buy us any longer.Watch out!I repeat watch out as things unfold
Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by MyNewJackeT: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2017
read below.
Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by MyNewJackeT: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2017
I heard you can't even place a campaign poster in Anambra.

ten minutes of placing it, it will be removed, in fact I haven't seen a campaign poster in Anambra.

and election is coming up.

boys are not smiling.
Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2017
Do we tell you that we are broke? What do you mean by WE?
onojaduru:
Fooli sh man.You want to rehabilitate IPOB members. Do we tell u that we are broke?It is IPOB that rehabilitate a Fulani slave like you,not the other way.Nonsense!
Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by onojaduru: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2017
yarimo:
Do we tell you that we are broke? What do you mean by WE?
You can speak for Hausa Fulani.As for me I can speak for the Igbos.Almost all Igbos are in support of IPOB.No matter how hard Hausa Fulanis play their politics, we are not ready for their normal useless money.They always have the impression that with money Igbos will derail.You can do that to Rochas,Umahi and his useless cohorts.They can not buy the masses.They tried buying Nnamdi Kanu who represents the interest of the masses but it did not work out.Our minds are made up.No going back!

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2017
You are yet to answer the question. What do you mean by WE?
onojaduru:
You can speak for Hausa Fulani.As for me I can speak for the Igbos.Almost all Igbos are in support of IPOB.No matter how hard Hausa Fulanis play their politics, we are not ready for their normal useless money.They always have the impression that with money Igbos will derail.You can do that to Rochas,Umahi and his useless cohorts.They can not buy the masses.They tried buying Nnamdi Kanu who represents the interest of the masses but it did not work out.Our minds are made up.No going back!
Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by onojaduru: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2017
yarimo:
You are yet to answer the question. What do you mean by WE?
Do I need to take u back to school?We stands for majority of the Igbos na
Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2017
onojaduru:

So much from an educated, do-well ipob "yoot" cheesy.
Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by Gotze1: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2017
Yinmu
Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2017
You keep on saying WE as if you are somebody, you are one of the people the governor want to rehabilitate
onojaduru:
Do I need to take u back to school?We stands for majority of the Igbos na
Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by Totti9(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2017
excelinfotech:
THIS BOY HAS BEEN MISSING FROM HOME FOR SOME WEEKS NOW. HIS NAME IS DAPO OLAWORE. ANY INFORMATION ON HIS HEREABOUT SHOULD PLS CON TACT THIS FOLLOWING NOS: 08154391866, 08034114031 OR 08036086542. THANKS
handsome afonja mis his way...
Pray he find his way safely to his brown roof
Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by onojaduru: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2017
yarimo:
You keep on saying WE as if you are somebody, you are one of the people the governor want to rehabilitate
To me the Governor is an slowpoke who needs rehabilitation.He believes he can ride on everybody because he is a governor/his money.Black men and their mentality.To hell with his money!
Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2017
Thank God you didn't mention WE grin grin tongue
onojaduru:
To me the Governor is an slowpoke who needs rehabilitation.He believes he can ride on everybody because he is a governor/his money.Black men and their mentality.To hell with his money!
Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by Jlow2: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2017
let him first rehabilitate abakaliki pple esp does sitting opposite the stadium from morning till night, he thinks the whole of south east re pple he will deceive with street lights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State Is The Most Stupid Governor In Nigeria by SwiftME: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
yarimo:
Thank God you didn't mention WE grin grin tongue
Shatapp, am among the WE. If there's any one that needs rehabilitation, is your brothers scavenging for food on an restructuring gathering.

What a worn out coach roach.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Works Out At The Gym (Photos) / We Are Only Saraki’s Political Thugs Not His Robbers / June12 ENVY- Igbo Group Demand Apology And #100b From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.