Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station (56883 Views)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Kenyan Man Kills His Wife's Lover After Catching Them In Bed In His House / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by lomprico(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2017
Now she'll jump back on another dick!

This time without fear of hubby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2017
In his next life, thats if he's lucky to come back again. He will steer clear from married women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Agbalanze(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2017
The idiot died in active service... Judgement day go red ooo!!!
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by dustydee: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2017
VastFinder:
Photos: Man turns himself in after killing his wife's lover he found on their matrimonial bed

A Zambian man has turned himself in after killing his wife's secret lover, pictured above, whom he found on their matrimonial bed yesterday September 26th. According to Zambian local media, the man returned home unexpectedly to Solwezi in the middle of the night from Lumwana where he works and found the man in his matrimonial bed with his wife fast asleep in his bedroom. He took some pictures and afterward went into their kitchen and picked up a pounding stick, returned to the bedroom and struck the man on the head. The secret lover died as his head was broken and his brain spilled out. The angry husband then picked up the body of the deceased, put it in his car and drove to the police station where he handed himself over! The body of the deceased is lying in solwezi general hospital mortuary.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photos-man-turns-himself-in-after.html?m=1

Zambian or Zimbabwean?
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Financialfree: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by curvilicious: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Died for another man's wife, when single girls are everywhere.
I wonder his destination after now that he died on active duty
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by airminem(f): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2017
hahahaha, mehn are killed everyday for their sinful act.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Dronedude(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2017
(Space for sale)
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by bejeria101(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Thou shalt not knack another man wife,thou shalt not live to tell the story.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by curvilicious: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Dustydee, Zimbabwe & Zimbia are they same?
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by GavelSlam: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2017
rozayx5:

some men just cant control themselves

now what has he gained fkkking a married woman undecided

Don't judge. Maybe he's in heaven now.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by bareal(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2017
rozayx5:

now what has he gained fkkking a married woman undecided

Death... The most intriguing one!
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by GetMeRight: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2017
lomprico:
Now she'll jump back on another dick!

This time without fear of hubby.
I'm not sure I understand why you said that.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by ogashman(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2017
how can u sleep over in a married woman's house?

what confidence!

now the man is dead,the husband going to jail.....and the walks free.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by ogashman(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2017
how can u sleep over in a married woman's house?

what confidence!

now the man is dead,the husband going to jail.....and the walks free.

wasted lives
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by airminem(f): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2017
ayoomoba1:
I tire for woman matter...to marry self dey fear me dis days.

see this one oooo, if you tire for women matter then marry man na....
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by dustydee: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2017
curvilicious:
Dustydee, Zimbabwe & Zimbia are they same?
No, that's why the Op needs to tell us which one. Topic says Zimbabwean while the body of the story refers to Zambian.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by lomprico(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2017
GetMeRight:

I'm not sure I understand why you said that.

So u think the police will let him walk?
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2017
BornAgainMay:
grin

I love his courage but what of the woman?

He should have just killed the two

Yeah, since the punishment will still be the same anyways.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by goingape1: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2017
VastFinder:
Photos: Man turns himself in after killing his wife's lover he found on their matrimonial bed

A Zambian man has turned himself in after killing his wife's secret lover, pictured above, whom he found on their matrimonial bed yesterday September 26th. According to Zambian local media, the man returned home unexpectedly to Solwezi in the middle of the night from Lumwana where he works and found the man in his matrimonial bed with his wife fast asleep in his bedroom. He took some pictures and afterward went into their kitchen and picked up a pounding stick, returned to the bedroom and struck the man on the head. The secret lover died as his head was broken and his brain spilled out. The angry husband then picked up the body of the deceased, put it in his car and drove to the police station where he handed himself over! The body of the deceased is lying in solwezi general hospital mortuary.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/photos-man-turns-himself-in-after.html?m=1

that's why I keep telling my guys that women are only meant to be fvck and throwaway undecided

if you caught your wife cheating the best thing to do is to sent that gorilla away and find another new gorilla, life goes on!

IN THIS WORLD WOMEN ARE FOOLISH SO YOU DONT WASTE YOUR TIME THEM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2017
It looks like the man was still alive when they dumped him in the morgue, I mean look at the blood pooled under his head. If he was dead he wouldn't have bled out because his heart would have stopped beating and pumping blood to his head so no bleeding.
Dead people don't bleed at all, their blood congeals in the vessels.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2017
goingape1:
that's why I keep telling my guys that women are only meant to be fvck and throwaway undecided

Your mama and sisters nko?
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by judgedredd22(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2017
kennygee:
Are there faithful women In Zimbabwe at all?

zimbabwe ke?

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Mac2016(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2017
I am thinking there should be downgraded punishment for married men that killed their wife's lover caught in action. It shouldnt be death sentence just years in jail!

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by judgedredd22(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2017
airminem:

see this one oooo, if you tire for women matter then marry man na....

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Guestlander: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2017
Like the Russian Roulette, it is bound to end in tragedy if you keep pushing your luck.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Sixaxis: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2017
The killer husband no sabi shout atall..
E get action die..

Saved the unnecessary drama btwn himself, the dead and the police.

Badt guy!

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by Omoluabi16(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2017
The smartest thing any man could do in this situation is to Walk away. Now he killed this man, he will also be killed.While his whoring wife will continue to LovePeddler about as she pleases.
No man or woman is worth it. Love no be by force.

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by VISTIN(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2017
Two wrongs don't make a right.

If I were him, what I would have done is use the stick to smash one of his legs into pieces so he can't fight. That's the worst.

But for me as a person, taking pictures as evidence was enough. I will letter confront them.

But wait o o o o. I don't even want to be him. God save my marriage.
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by goingape1: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2017
NLmember:

Your mama and sisters nko?
yes ohh! somebody for don dey fvck ya mama Toto, the place were you use yansh take comot from birth!

As for your sister, shay na Ashawo she dey do?
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by bluecircle470: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2017
What name can i give to this action film?
Re: Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station by airminem(f): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=60874873][/quote]
abi oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Policewoman, Naomi Danlami, Fakes Her Own Kidnap To Fund Her Wedding (Photo) / Joy Chinenye Azubike: Raped At 17, Married Rapist At 18, Divorced 6 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.