Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) (42048 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2017
Capenter tailor.....mehn salute to my tailor anyday anytime eh
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2017
Njjkkb
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by kikiwendy(f): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2017
The tailor tried her best it's just that your body refused to comply

1 Like

Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2017
Her curve disappeared in the process of sowing, I blame the tailor not.

2 Likes

Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by 1miccza: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by doughziay: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2017
Adadioranma79:
The A-shape wasnt cut out well, and OP didnt pad her boobs wella too

grin
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2017
No be tailor fault...

Cut me hair wey dey cut Albert like say una get same skull..

How u wan tk compare both of em shape naa
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Bestman111(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2017
I no blame d tailor o. The wearer no get shape
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2017
you think say photocopy dey easy? cut the tailor some snacks, she tried now
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2017
Lol
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2017
If you are in Kwara and its environ and interested in buying neatly used Aluminium Glass sliding doors,Clipper sterilizer,Clipper,flat screen monitor,Amplifier with radio and memory card slot,well piped Fish baths call or whatsapp me on 08147748795
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by esty27: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2017
That is what you get when you are not willing to pay good money to expert .l marvel at some customers. they want good and well finished design and are not willing to pay for it n you hear sth like 'if I take it to so so tailor,she will make it 1000,she will make it 1500 and so on'. I am sure u made that dress cheap.
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by mamadsquare: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2017
Thing is, tailors should not just accept fabrics from clients, without enlightening them about their body shapes and sizes, and the styles that will suit them.
The tailor got the bustier part, she should have put the straps together on the shoulder, and most importantly, the lady wearing the original version has an hourglass shape while the lady wearing the imitation has a rectangular shape, it definitely can't be the same result!
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 27, 2017
That tailor must be a member of Cherubim and seraphim.
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2017
maxysmith:
grin
best picture for this thread grin
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2017
Abi nau.....some tailors can annoy u ehn grin
dingbang:
best picture for this thread grin
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2017
Na the same thing na grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Nostradamu(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2017
W...T...F!

Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2017
Yea!!!
That was not designing/tailoring but construction/fabrication grin

1 Like

Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by alabiyemmy(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2017
L o l. This one na original london tailor.
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Mbkite(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Ok ooooo

1 Like

Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2017
angelTI:
All of you complaining of the lady not having the physique, I tire for you o.

The plain truth is that the tailor didn't get her correct measurement. If the cloth was fitted like the model's own, it would have come out nice!!! If the model's own wasn't made to fit, it wouldn't have looked good on her too

They are just disgracing themselves, talking about physique. Mtchewww
Just get the correct measurement and the dress will look fabulous even on a really slim girl who doesn't have much curves
The tailor messed up, plain and simple
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2017
outfits are similar, lady on d left has good shape, while d one on d right na nepa pole.
no hips , no breast just broad hollow shoulders must be a man.
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2017
thats whatvu get when u pay #1500 to get designer-esque dress
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2017
The way the lady posed with the dress tells alot
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2017
It's not the tailor's fault

It's your fault...you're too skinny for this type of design and also you have no ass. undecided
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2017
maxysmith:
Abi nau.....some tailors can annoy u ehn grin
well sha.. What do you think? I go with those who said she didn't have the shape for it....
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2017
Adiemus come carry your cloth o
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Reference(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2017
Saved her from all sorts of anti-social problems. What is in the body abeg, and what is in the minds of ladies who worship an unsustainable commodity. She should rather be worried if the tailor was degrading her mental capacity.
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by martineverest(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2017
when ur body is like dat of a deeper lifer and u expect the dress to fit u like kim kadashian
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Naff24(f): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Now she's all set for the sack race at this year's inter house sports cheesy

You're wicked ma grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by maxysmith(f): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2017
dingbang:
well sha.. What do you think? I go with those who said she didn't have the shape for it....

Yes she didn't have the physique and the A-shape wasn't cut out well too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria-Universe National Costume Causes Outrage On Twitter / Boy Looks Dapper Rocking "Agbada" (Photo) / Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.