Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (68514 Views)

Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Federal Polytechnic Ede Student Beaten To Death After Killing 5 People In Ede. / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Mowunmiaf: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2017
Morrison Akinyemi is a Caleb University student who was allegedly beaten to death by his baby mama, Chidinma after a fight ensued in their room.

A neighbor to the “couple”, Mia Seren, narrated what happened as thus:

“Like yesterday, he went for a paryt then came back around 9. But chidinma was not home, so he called her to ask her where she was… They sha planned to meet at one place.. When they came back they were with a Mr Biggs nylon and they went to their room.

Like 30 mins later we heard them fighting in the room and somebody was hitting someone’s head on the wall.. Chidinma open the door, she did not open the door… Later we did not hear their voices.

Friends has since being paying tribute to him, describing him as an easy going person, friend and cheerful.. A tribute by his friend Gabriel reads:

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Mowunmiaf: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2017

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2017
Rest in peace dear... Our ladies dey para gan

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by greatnaija01: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2017
KAI... if its the guy that killed her then lots of ladies would have come here ranting... BUT NOW NA PRETTY KILLER BAE and this thread is quiet.... They are so cute but character does not show on face....

Maybe the girl was possessed .... its so sad

294 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Mowunmiaf: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2017
cc;lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Samusu(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Davido and Wizkid. Be careful

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Rip.

2 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2017
a girl like cococandy wont see dis she will silent see how d demon kill dis fine boy

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2017
Something is not right, i dont want to believe that lady can overpower the guy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Florblu(f): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2017
So much for baby mama.

9 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by klem93(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Wait oh! As in a girl beat a guy to death Oya the change is finally here... eyin iyami oshoronga

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by 2shure: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2017
Go to skool
Get a fuckin degree
Lay low.
No
Na to go rent off k
Buy gen
Dey live like big man
Come gif am bele
D pickin dey alive
Bich baby mama dey alive
Dumb ass niggi dead.
See d fuckin sorrow he brought to his parents.
Must una live togeda
I once lived with a bich
I fukd her umlimited
She neva fought me one day
Neva stole from me
We kush together.
But today distance tore us apart
She was a bich
But a good bich
Me gifma heart to a woman
Na
Neva happening

Off k life dey sweet
If u stayed at bdpa
U know what i mean
Buh fuk it
Acting like a big man
Wen uour folks are constantly broke
Die mofocka

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Bibors(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2017
The guy must have some disability to be killed by a lady in their room. Not with a weapon but by hitting his head on the wall.
Maybe the baby mama is a black belt kickboxer

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nutase: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2017
When you decide to play kalo Kali with your life.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Mowunmiaf: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2017
true talk. cc;lalasticlala
greatnaija01:
KAI... if its the guy that killed her then lots of ladies would have come here ranting... BUT NOW NA PRETTY KILLER BAE and this thread is quiet.... They are so cute but character does not show on face....

Maybe the girl was possessed .... its so sad

5 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Mowunmiaf: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2017
looooool
Samusu:
Davido and Wizkid. Be careful
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Mowunmiaf: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2017
lol
Bibors:
The guy must have some disability to be killed by a lady in their room. Not with a weapon but by hitting his head on the wall.
Maybe the baby mama is a black belt kickboxer
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Victorakats(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2017
This is quite painful and unfortunate!

6 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nbote(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2017
Like play like play baby mama is now a trend .. Gals now want to ansa baby mama because its d only way dey can still continue running around while answering mummy

16 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2017
baby mama pic of her
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2017
For real?
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2017
Maybe she didn't like the Mr Biggs meatpie........ angry

Ps-Guys beware of some innocent looking girls, some of them have 'Shaolin' training. I remember my cousin bringing a girl home and they had an argument, one thing led to the other and he slapped her, fast forward some hours later and i was in the hospital visiting my cousin and his 'two able bodied' friends..... angry

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by Turks: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2017
Pvxxy niggah. How chic go beat you to death angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by sukkot: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2017
shocked dayumm. the baby mama tho. she got the strength of samson grin

delilah we see you ooo. you cut that boy hair well well

10 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by macaranta(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2017
Too bad
Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by jaymejate: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2017
Please, I'm not understanding.

Baby mama beat person to death?

I give up!

fainting crew, please lets start fainting

when Eedris AbdulKareem de tell Davido say he go regret having baby mamas. hope say nor be weytin he mean be this? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by DeLaRue: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Something is not right, i dont want to believe that lady can overpower the guy

Irrespective of the size of your attacker, and however strong you feel you are, a single hit to a wrong part of your head or neck, could see you faint or even die.

A hit in the head with common household items, like a fry pan, an iron etc can easily kill.

66 Likes

Re: Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2017
The lady didn't fight alone, i guess she's ogbanje and her crew fought for her embarassed

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping A Little Girl, Paraded In Public (Photos) / Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Italian Nurse Strangles Doctor Girlfriend. Says She Infeced Him With Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.