Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) (11656 Views)

Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, Buy & Hacked / Installed Games / Ps4/xbox-one/switch/ps3/xbox-360 More Gaming Discussion Section / Gameplay Of New Games On PS4, XBOX And PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by Ehisod(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2017
analryder:
If i may ask guys...what amount MBs does an online game consume?
I will be out of internet wifi for almost a month and am thinking of using my mobile data.

Very funny profile name you have chosen. Consumption is not really much if you disable automatic background uploads and downloads, but the ping rate has to be good.
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by Papadoh(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2017
Cozbymaster97:
What of Fifa18 ps3. It is not e everybody that has ps4
It sucks! You should stick with 17 if you still have it.
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 01, 2017
Hi. Guys so I updated my FIFA 18 app ...and it seems like I don't know how to defend anymore ...strikers just run past my CBS like crazy ...did they change something because I suck at defending now in 18 ?
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by sauceEEP(m): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2017
What is the difference between standard edition of FIFA 18 and Ronaldo edition PS4?
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by Nihilist: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2017
sauceEEP:
What is the difference between standard edition of FIFA 18 and Ronaldo edition PS4?

Just buy the standard edition, there's absolutely no point in even considering Ronaldo edition at this time of the year
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by shege91: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lets play Fifa 18.Add me on psnid .tundeadegun262.mavor wats ur id and whatsapp number.
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by tunaguy(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
My origin isn’t loading up what can be the problem?
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by dtruseeker(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2017
Please I need save file for "The Journey" in FIFA 18 PC from someone that had made a progress. I couldn't get to pass the intro. Maybe if I could load progress file from another user it might work. Thanks
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by Ivobobul: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2017
Noccerino:
I already pre-ordered by fifa 18 standard edition on ebay, can't wait to get it delivered to me grin
On the eBay is expensive, looked through more interesting offers on jiji. Price is 20% lower. )
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by Noccerino(m): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2017
Ivobobul:

On the eBay is expensive, looked through more interesting offers on jiji. Price is 20% lower. )
Did u check the date of my post? Fifa 18 was more expensive during the release date.
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by shege91: 3:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
Fifa 18 on 4k(ps4 pro)is mad.whu has a ps4 pro here?
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by gabgabby2meb: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
defending in fifa 18 is harder, make sure to use jockey depending on who you are facing and time ur jockey defends, thats what u get when fifa lose the stiffness feel of fifa now things are a bit harder like in pes.

still prefer PES18 over fifa18.
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by Ivobobul: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Noccerino:

Did u check the date of my post? Fifa 18 was more expensive during the release date.
I understand. I just saw that the jiji is cheaper wink
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by willian10: 1:21am On Jan 04, 2018
shege91:
Lets play Fifa 18.Add me on psnid .tundeadegun262.mavor wats ur id and whatsapp number.
Can we play on PS4?
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by shege91: 7:40am On Jan 04, 2018
Add me willian
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by Defkyfakiye: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Snowflakes042 anyone up for online gaming add me
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by lalaboi(m): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
PSN lalabanjo

Holla if you're up for a game
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by DTGOLD(m): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
please house,who can share account with me,i need fifa 18 and i dont have enough to buy. please you assistance will be so appreciated ,thank you so much
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by Fundamentalist: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2018
I have playing football games for almost 18 years, I have never been disappointed until I played FIFA 18 .

This is reason I would forever remain a pes fan. More gameplay and reality.
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by willian10: 2:47am On Jan 22, 2018
hancock:
i have been playing it close to a week now through EA Access on xbox one. Nice game
my gametag is nonye4real if you want to play online wink
Are you sure the gametag is right?
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by willian10: 2:50am On Jan 22, 2018
shege91:
Add me willian
I did that long time ago, you didn’t accept
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by willian10: 2:53am On Jan 22, 2018
lalaboi:
PSN lalabanjo

Holla if you're up for a game
Be sure of what you input next time

Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by willian10: 2:54am On Jan 22, 2018
shege91:
Add me willian

Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by willian10: 2:54am On Jan 22, 2018
Defkyfakiye:
Snowflakes042 anyone up for online gaming add me
Done
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by willian10: 2:57am On Jan 22, 2018
You can add me
Mikkyboy10
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by LucemFerre: 8:54am On Jan 25, 2018
I think fifa still has a decade to go in gameplay. (PES is no better). The players glide too much and are unresponsive sometimes, especially when AI wants to collect ball from you.
The AI in f18 are far from intelligent, they're just heavily scripted. Frankly with today's technology the scripting in f18 is laughable. The friction of the ball to the field is too much. AI reflexes are more than that of Spiderman. You can't make a medium run with the ball (PES tries in that aspect) you can only run in full speed or make a ridiculous bunny-hop run with the ball. You'll slide tackle 100 times and get just 2 correctly. That prediction is stup!d. I beat Beyern 8:1 last night in legendary career mode so, it's not the difficulty just the game physics generally. It's just wrong.
It isn't a bad game, i just think it could be much much better.
P18 is also bad... They play like American football and the players response rate is as slow as fvck.

This year is the worst year in football gaming history. I've only had to ignore one and play the other every year but, this year is just bad all round.
I guess that's what you get when Canada and Japan who don't know sh!t about football develop the game. It's about time Spain or England or France or even Nigeria develops an actual football game with realistic physics.
Sucks to be us. That's what you also get for leaving the whole world's football game market to just 2 developers. Fvck monopoly. Let me go and buy novels sef

1 Like

Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
LucemFerre:
I think fifa still has a decade to go in gameplay. (PES is no better). The players glide too much and are unresponsive sometimes, especially when AI wants to collect ball from you.
The AI in f18 are far from intelligent, they're just heavily scripted. Frankly with today's technology the scripting in f18 is laughable. The friction of the ball to the field is too much. AI reflexes are more than that of Spiderman. You can't make a medium run with the ball (PES tries in that aspect) you can only run in full speed or make a ridiculous bunny-hop run with the ball. You'll slide tackle 100 times and get just 2 correctly. That prediction is stup!d. I beat Beyern 8:1 last night in legendary career mode so, it's not the difficulty just the game physics generally. It's just wrong.
It isn't a bad game, i just think it could be much much better.
P18 is also bad... They play like American football and the players response rate is as slow as fvck.

This year is the worst year in football gaming history. I've only had to ignore one and play the other every year but, this year is just bad all round.
I guess that's what you get when Canada and Japan who don't know sh!t about football develop the game. It's about time Spain or England or France or even Nigeria develops an actual football game with realistic physics.
Sucks to be us. That's what you also get for leaving the whole world's football game market to just 2 developers. Fvck monopoly. Let me go and buy novels sef

I don talk I don tire ....agree with most of what you said brother ...I'm moving sports to UFC 3 in gaming .

Definitely not buying FIFA 19 worst case scenario will go to my pals house to play .

1 Like

Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by LucemFerre: 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
tobianthony:

I don talk I don tire ....agree with most of what you said brother ...I'm moving sports to UFC 3 in gaming .

Definitely not buying FIFA 19 worst case scenario will go to my pals house to play .

Hehe... IFKR
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by jmaine: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lol at all this sad fellows probably playing FIFA on outdated gen consoles chatting pure filth. FIFA is shyte yet sells like wild fire even in Nigeria. .

If you are on twitch tune into EAsports channels for live streaming of the FIFA 18 championship happening in Barcelona from the 26th - 28th of this month. .

You dare compare the mess PES is to FIFA. Pathetic.
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by LucemFerre: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
jmaine:
Lol at all this sad fellows probably playing FIFA on outdated gen consoles chatting pure filth. FIFA is shyte yet sells like wild fire even in Nigeria. .

If you are on twitch tune into EAsports channels for live streaming of the FIFA 18 championship happening in Barcelona from the 26th - 28th of this month. .

You dare compare the mess PES is to FIFA. Pathetic.

Are you high, or just incredibly stup!d?
I'm talking about gameplay and you're talking about sales. You slowpoke need to learn to read

1 Like

Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by jmaine: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
LucemFerre:

Are you high, or just incredibly stup!d?
I'm talking about gameplay and you're talking about sales. You slowpoke need to learn to read

If the gameplay wasn't pleasant sales will tank and decline in favor of alternatives . You are obviously too imbec1lic to connect simple dots.

Dolts playing on outdated consoles/machines feeling their redundant opinions is the ultimate.
Re: Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) by jmaine: 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
In other news.. The FUT championship is taking place in Barcelona..

Hopefully the pros in the Playstation category can end the brutal domination the Xbox team had in 2017. Hoping to See what Kurt (Self acclaimed Best in the world) has to offer. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA 24 Rebrands As EA FC 24 / 10 Greatest Video Game Makers/Developers Of All Time / Alabaconnect: Gaming Smart Tv Sets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.